Looking to hire a Senior Interior Designer for our Sarjapur Road Experience Center. You will be responsible for designing mid to high segment residential projects.
- Provide pre-design services like demonstration of finishes and design options.
- Provide quotation to customers using our software.
- Work on multiple projects ensuring you meet customer's expectations in terms of budget & design aesthetics.
- Adhere to company policies that ensure smooth customer experience.
- Prepare and share 3D Designs and renders with clients, working along with 3D Modelers
What we look for
- Creativity and proven experience in designing beautiful spaces
- Good knowledge of color combinations/palettes
- Hardworking and team player
- Min experience of 4-5 years
- Knowledge of SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Tue-Sun + WFH
- 11am - 7pm
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, and business environment.
- Responsible for the P&L of the department.
- Track and review the entire operations process, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of any initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer experience with brief understanding and validation to design project development and coordination from concept to execution stages.
- Take complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Manage customer negotiations and payment.
- Work closely with the client and your interior design and execution team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC (Good for Construction) Ensure the highest level of Design quality along with client satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with the team and be accountable for all deliverables of team members.
- Develop strategic short/ long range plans to ensure on-time project completion.
- Devise project management guidelines, review projects with various stakeholders, coordinate staffing/scheduling, evaluate commercial project contracts, and establish milestones Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with leadership in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity such as developing at least 10 vendors in each category and complete their onboarding.
- Hire and grow the team as per the organization's requirements with Human Resources.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress and obstacles.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategy.
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize.
- Uphold local governmental policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed for all.
Lokusdesign consults in design and build of prestigious museum design projects. As a project interior designer you would be responsible for the design, GFC drawings, co-ordinated MEP drawings, and interact with various consultants for large-sized experience centers, museums, and other interior and retail design projects.
We are looking for a diligent, energetic, and systematic interior designer who has the zeal and passion to design and execute projects.
Knowledge of AV systems, lighting, and MEP services is essential apart from good organizational and communication skills. Should be adept with the use of design and CAD formats and software.
Skills: Interior Designing, Layout Design, AutoCAD, Autocad Drafting, Quantity Assessment, Technical drawings
· Exceptional Autocad knowledge and drafting skills
· Developing detailed CAD drawings and elevations
· Knowledge about interior elements and building structures
· Formulate design that is practical, aesthetic & conducive to intended purposes
· Proficient in Autocad, MS Excel, Photoshop, Sketchup
· Well-versed in designing corporate & commercial layouts
· Preparing BOQ
· Site Visits
· Site measurements
· Ensure quality of design Timeline management
· Draft Layouts
· Extreme attention to detail
· Should possess good communication and presentation skills
· 3+ years of professional experience in commercial and institutional interiors.
· Track record of delivering outstanding high-quality design
· Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Comprehensive and extensive knowledge of materials,
· Understanding of technical drawings
· Drafting skills - Proficient in Autocad
· Quantity Assessment - Proficient in MS Excel
· Photoshop, Sketchup / 3DS-Max
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹30,000.00 per month
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Undertaking various projects related to designing, from understanding the concept to completion.
- Understanding and outlining the design objective and accordingly sketching the design plans for various projects.
- Implementing the design plans based on the business requirements and closing the same on a timely basis.
- Having a tap on various resources required for the projects including but not limited to, furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget.
- Supervising ongoing sites and also fine-tuning the design playbook.
- Traveling across sites to make sure the on-going projects are on-track and also to strategize projects for future needs.
- Working closely with multiple internal as well as external stakeholders, including but not limited to, designers, architects, decorators etc., for every project undertaken.
- Innovating constantly to optimize various project schedules and standardizing vendors, processes and BOQs.
- Ensuring compliance of relevant laws & regulations related to designing concepts.
- Participating, deciding and having a tap on budget, cost, inventory and all other such related project details.
- Updating and maintaining database consisting of relevant project details and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must and also 7-8 years of relevant experience in interior designing.
- Have an experience of optimizing and standardizing transformation costs, managing vendors and also extensive site execution experience.
- Team handling experience in a must.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Good communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and a go-getter attitude is required.
Siloho is a home-tech Funded startup founded by Shan Gehlot and Pranshu Sharma, who are IIT-B alumni and serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience in the hospitality and fintech industry. It is funded by some marquee angel investors which includes the likes of Delhivery co-founders.
We are building an integrated marketplace platform which enables the key stakeholders - real estate developers, interior designers and product vendors to collaborate and help the homeowner in their quest to create a beautiful home which reflects their personality, culture and taste. Our vision is to create India’s largest marketplace of cost effective and executable design and product solutions .
Home design is a very fast growing market currently served by either full stack design companies like Livspace & Homelane or independent designers and contractors. However, the largest segment of customers are not satisfied with these two options since they want a semi DIY and cost effective solution - collaborative designs, and supervised execution. We are going after this untapped segment with a product offering which includes industry best visualization and customization tools to cater to these
- Be the Lead Designer for a set of Siloho customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization
- In-depth knowledge of Residential Project’s planning & execution
- Detailed knowledge of materials, detailing, construction techniques, Lighting and construction costs (appropriate to the relevant budgets)
- Translate the concept-driven strategies related to the project into DETAILED SKETCHES With dimensions/materials to be used / vendor sourcing
- Transfer the sketches to the assigned team and provide constant value adds to the team for queries/solutions/value adds
- In-depth knowledge of detailed drawings services, workings drawings, and drawing management with drafting skills to guide/develop the drawings
- To develop and adhere to the prepared Bills of Quantities (BOQ) and the same to be updated on exclusions or inclusions of items as per the allocated budgets
- Adhere to and maintain the clientele requirements, project schedules, and budgets
- Dedicated to timelines and deliverables to clients and the in-house team commitments
- Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
- Focus on, prioritize and execute multiple design projects.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations
- Select furniture, materials, décor and finishes while keeping within budget
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Degree/Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture .
- Minimum 5 years of Interior Designing Experience
- Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
- Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional, space ergonomics and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
- Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
- Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing.
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems, designs and finishes
- Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
- Able to develop and present design concepts
- AutoCAD proficiency required
- Reaching out to architects and interior designers according a marketing strategy
- Managing company’s communication related to business development
- Representing the company at events
- Engaging the retail customers through marketing campaigns
- Desktop applications like MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and publicity
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 year of experience in digital marketing
1. learn professional interior design
2. learn to make hyper-realistic renderings
3. get to work on a wide-variety and multiple projects
4. get a formal training and learning materials
You should have:
1. sound grip on 3D modelling tools e.g., SketchUp
2. intermediate knowledge of interior rendering (V-Ray, Enscape, etc)
3. hands-on experience of Adobe Photoshop
You are perfect if you:
1. have previous (professional) interior design experience
2. are good at graphic design tools e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Canva
3. have a strong Meme game (yes, you read that right!)