- Reaching out to architects and interior designers according a marketing strategy
- Managing company’s communication related to business development
- Representing the company at events
- Engaging the retail customers through marketing campaigns
- Desktop applications like MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and publicity
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 year of experience in digital marketing
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Interior Company
Manage Social Channel Strategy, Ideation and Programming
• Oversee and execute social media calendars, brand guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns, and day-to-day social media activities while optimizing the brand's presence on all
relevant social media platforms. This includes upcoming news (funding announcements, IPOs, media coverage) and thought leadership content, and amplification of portfolio content when appropriate
• Conceptualization and execution of social media content as per the brand's tonality
• Ensure on-time and efficient realization of day-to-day and monthly goals set for the team.
• Develop social media campaign strategy for content launches, company exits/milestones, and events
• Draft social copy and create social graphic assets in Canva, and/or videos tailored for relevant social media, review edits and finalize assets
• Monthly report detailing social performance with insights and recommendations
• Make recommendations for team to improve their social presence
• Social monitoring and listening – listen to relevant conversations, see where we can opportunistically plug in, flag content deficits
Role - SEO Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO Specialist/Manager to
join our Marketing team! As an SEO Specialist/Manager you will be responsible for
planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is
extremely important for the business's success, your position will play a critical role
in driving our organic growth and success.
SEO Specialist/Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
• Work towards organic search optimization and increasing organic traffic.
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
• Prepare and present reports regularly
• Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely
• Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
• Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and
SEO Specialist/Manager requirements and qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in SEO
• Proven success in SEO
• Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Semrush, Google Analytics,
• In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
Job Title: Marketing Associate (Outbound)
Company: All Wave AV
Location: Hyderabad, India
All Wave AV is a premier AV Integrator headquartered in Mumbai, India, specializing in executing projects and delivering services for global enterprises across India. With over 300+ installations spanning 22+ years, our team of 90+ professionals provides professionalism and precision in all our installations. We are a full-stack System Integrator, offering design, supply, installation, and maintenance services. As members of the PSNI Global Alliance, we ensure the highest standards in delivering projects and services.
We are seeking a Marketing Associate (Outbound) to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant voice and the ability to prospect leads and set up appointments and demos. Previous experience in selling technology, software, or hardware solutions would be a bonus. The compensation package will be based on experience and will include a small variable component based on outcomes.
Build a quantifiable sales pipeline using the provided database.
Use a pleasant voice to communicate effectively with potential clients.
Demonstrate excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Ensure accurate and concise explanations of our solutions during phone calls and follow up with appropriate emails to decision-makers.
Assist in building a sales team while adhering to the established process.
Conduct occasional Zoom calls as required.
Work primarily from the office.
Minimum 2 years of experience in outbound tele-calling, making 30-40 calls per day.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to remain composed under pressure.
Highly organized and professional in approach.
- Strategize and execute influencer onboarding/ marketing
- Relationship management with influencers, agencies, and power users.
- Create a feedback loop for the product team to improve app utility & performance
- Collaborate with the marketing team to grow the app community
- 2 to 4 years of experience in community building/sales teams of high-growth consumer apps in India.
- Experience working with Indian /global social media influencers for platform onboarding/ profile management/ influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience in working with Live video apps a plus Love for social media and short video apps. Self-usage is a big plus
- tier 1 university/ institute
Social Media Manager
Company Profile: PinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled, API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023. Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity enhancement. We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment. We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager who will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through various social media and digital platforms.
The social media manager will deploy innovative ideas to build mass-scale retail traction and adoption of our micro-pension solution, as well as for our social initiatives such as “Gift-a-Pension”.
1. Work closely with internal and external content teams to co-create original text and video content, manage posts, respond effectively to followers and manage the pinBox image and brand in a cohesive way to achieve our mission and goals,
2. Use creative strategies to amplify new concepts and ideas to pinBox target segments using a variety of social media and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as digital content and news platforms,
3. Design and implement innovative social media campaigns to motivate and encourage mass-scale voluntary micro-pension enrollments — both by self-employed individuals, as well by households for family members and domestic help,
4. Analyze and track emerging social media trends, monitor SEO and user engagement and present weekly and monthly reports that help to shape and optimize pinBox content, communications and digital marketing efforts, and
5. Handle our retail and corporate social media presence ensuring high levels of customer and key stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field,
2. At least 3 years’ experience in social media management, preferably for a retail brand (retail financial services experience is preferred though not mandatory),
3. Ability to convey complex concepts and ideas in a simple and interesting way,
4. Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, and of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms and best practices,
5. Exceptional critical/ lateral thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, and
6. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines
Location Delhi (Work from home)
Experience: Min 3 yrs
Location- Mohali and Panchkula
Working shift- Day (on-site only)
Stipend- 15,000 INR
• E-mail marketing.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Male candidates are preferred
• Must be a Graduate
• Available Immediately
*Opportunity to convert into full-term employment after completing the 6 months training period.*
- To oversee all the social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled post
- Should have basic knowledge of reels, should be able to assist during product photo shoots.
- Should be technically sound and familiar with digital marketing strategies to coordinate with marketing agencies to improve ROl of ad spends.
- Should have basic knowledge of picture and video editing for curating content and ad related posts and videos.
- Copywriting for content that goes up on website, app and other platforms as and when needed.
Skills & Qualifications.
•Degree in marketing
•Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
•Computer software proficiency
•Public relations and brand marketing experience
•Proofreading and editing skills
•Strong verbal & Written communication skills
- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
- Maintaining AdaptNXT's social media presence across all channels
- Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Marketing
- Ability to research on a topic over internet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
What's in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.