We are looking "SAP SAC Planning" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
• Bachelor's degree with minimum 5+ years of experience in managing SAP Planning, Analytical and/or Reporting work streams for large or complex systems for various industry sectors.
• Minimum of 4 end-end implementations done on SAP S/4 HANA for SAC Planning.
• Work closely with the Business to gather the requirements related to SAC Planning and provide solutions, functional specifications and implement technical components accordingly.
• Lead the design and solutioning of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) implementations in planning, budgeting, and forecasting with reports and dashboards to support critical business KPIs.
• Ability to create Solution Design Documents (SDD) and Unit Test documents for the technical solutions being implemented.
• Excellent Communication, analytical and Interpersonal skills as a consultant and play key role in implementations from Blueprint to Go-Live.
• Should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of SAP implementation: Unit Testing, Integration Testing & User Support activities.
• Setting up of all the required connections and configuration for planning in all SAC tenants.
• Ability to understand and deliver planning, forecasting & budgeting cycles for CAPEX (Assets, Projects).
• Ability to understand and deliver planning, forecasting & budgeting cycles for OPEX (Material Planning, Service Planning, Manpower Planning, General & Administration).
• Ability to recommend best practices and optimized solution configurations in SAC to meet client requirement.
• Perform demos, solution walkthroughs & UAT to customer at various phases of implementation and get the signoffs.
• Deploy the developments to other landscapes in SAC and work on providing authorization to objects.
• Support in documentation of the developments and end user training.
• Provide meaningful feedback and regular progress updates to the team and customer and ensure timely delivery.
• Hands-on experience on SAC as a planning tool, designing/implementing data models and preparing datasets, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions, and measures.
• Strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud Planning areas like data actions, allocations, value-driver trees, collaboration, calendar tasks, what if analysis, distribution, spreading, analyse currencies etc.
• Use and configure predictive forecast, smart predict and rolling forecasts.
• Has exposure in setting up import & live connection to various sources like BW, BPC, HANA, Universe, SuccessFactors etc.
• Experience in writing data back to Standard BPC, Embedded BW & S4HANA.
• Functional knowledge on the basic business processes with the following SAP Functional Areas: SAP FI/CO, MM, HR & SD.
• Experience in integrating the planning application with office-plugins, integrating the data connectivity between multiple planning application, analytical apps/external systems
• Experience in building planning applications includes business rules, calculations to run during forecasts, workflow features, flexibility for user analysis/changes like what-if/Ad hoc scenarios, copy versions for changes, data archival, publishing/locking periods.
• Has worked in complex business requirements scenario and can convert them into SAC solutions.
don’t need any profiles with Support experience. I need very clearly SAP CO consultants with end – end Implementation experience having Product Costing knowledge
Resource should have 8 to 12 years of hands on experience in Asset Accounting, Profit Center and Cost Center Accounting, Auditing BRS, Group Reporting, Current and Non-Current Reporting.
Should have Implementation and configuration skills on SAP Controlling in SAP S/4HANA and not support.
The candidate should be able to manage and configure product costing and should possess CO integration skills with various modules like PP, PS, PM, MM and FI.
Implementation Experience of three end to End Experience. Good Client Handling and Communication Skills.
This is Work from client office position and the candidate should mandatorily work out of client location at Noida.
This position is for candidates with immediate joining
Below are the responsibilities –
Reporting (Classical, ALV - Interactive)
• Integration Technologies (IDoc – (ALE, EDI), RFC, BAPI)
• Forms (Scripts, Smartforms, and Adobe forms)
• Data Migration using BDC, LSMW, BAPI
• Debugging skills in the SAP R/3 system
• Enhancements through Exits (User, Customer), BADI, Implicit Enhancement
• Dialog programming
• Performance Tuning
• Testing the requested functionality from a technical perspective
• CDS, AMDP
• BTP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP CPI) (Good to have)
• OData Services
Looking for SAP Master Data migration consultant to lead & support the execution of Data cleansing activities in ECC for EWM/TM implementation. This is a remote role with hands on participation into Master Data related project activities. We has an existing MDG solution which is deployed on an S/4 HANA HUB and we support our ERP operations on SAP ECC version. Focus of master data technical consultant will be to support data cleansing activities on Business Partners in ECC and support EWM/TM decentralized system implementation.
- Lead technical master data cleansing of Business Partners in SAP/ECC to support EWM/TM implementation
- Support the Functional Consultants during business process discussions with customer teams
- Assist the Functional Consultant in gathering the requirements and ultimately set up a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver cleansed Master Data required for EWM/TM implementation.
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements
- Prepare the technical specifications based on the functional specifications supplied by the functional consultant
- Engage with project teams for Data migration and Master Data design discussions
- Error resolution for Data migration activities to support milestone projects for the organization.
- Hands on implementation experience on projects involving SAP S/4 HANA Solution for: Business Partners, Customer, Vendor, Material
- Good understanding of Master Data number ranges across Data domains
- Good understanding of Master Data related configuration across Business Partners and Material domain
- Good understanding of Master Data Idocs /ALE distribution, Business Partner concept, Customer Vendor (CVI) Integration with S/4 HANA, SLG1 Error resolutions and Data validation.
- Strong knowledge of standard Master Data tables both from ECC and S/4 HANA.
- Ability to work on migration of existing master data into target S/4 HANA systems
- Have worked on data replication framework (DRF), data import using DIF, SOA service, ALE configuration.
- Knowledge on S/4 HANA Migration projects with expertise on industry best practices for Master Data implementation.
- Experience in supporting UAT phase and go-live period of SAP Master Data
- Degree in area of specialization.
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead on at least three full life cycle implementations for Data migration activities on S/4 HANA migration projects from ECC. (ECC to S/4 HANA)
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, manage project deliverables.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for us. as part of a high-talent team
- Resource can be working remote / offshore with working hours between ~ 6 PM EST team. 3PM EST. Major availability.
- Build reports/dashboards in accordance to the user requirement and test/deliver as per the project plan.
- Provide estimates and contribute to defining timelines and project plans
- Support requirements gathering of the end-to-end solution development for SAP BW/4/HANA report development.
- Provide business expertise and best practice advise for Analysis for Office (AFO) tool
- Provide subject matter advice in the development of BW/4HANA Deliverables.
- Assist project team with draft of functional specifications for Standard SAP BW/4HANA data models and views.
- Support technical configurations, and build of the application, source management, change management and/or technical delivery components.
- Work with project management to document and communicate risks and issues.
- Read data from multiple data sources and transform, enrich, and aggregate data for an efficient presentation in an enterprise environment
- Work with onshore, offshore and 3rd party development teams to ensure coding, testing, debugging, and implementation activities are completed as required
- Ensure alignment to Sun Life SDLC and internal standards and compliance
- Transition projects and enhancements to Operations
- Support our operational team as needed with problem analysis, resolution, escalation, and reporting
- Collaborate closely with our internal teams (e.g. data architects, designers, business to business, business intelligence/reporting, server management, etc.) to deliver solutions for business needs.
Position: SAP MM
Duration: Full Time
Years of experience: 4+
Primary skills: SAP MM
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
• Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issue
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
· 4+ years of SAP industry experience, preferably handling Technical Architecture roles in complex organization(s), of which SAP Architecture - 2+ years, SAP S4/HANA - 2+ years.
· Should have experience in Global template development and rollouts
· Excellent ABAP Programming skills with good knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented programming
· Good knowledge in Gateway, SICF services with OData / any other formats
· Extensive knowledge and experience on BOPF, RAP, ODATA Services, CDS, S4HANA (AMDP, CDS, Modelling & Scripting).
· Should have experience in S/4HANA implementations/Template development (at least 1 Implementation)
· Provide architectural and technical guidance to the Project development team
· Expertise in contributing towards the implementation, support and roll-out of all SAP modules FI, MM, SD, etc..
· Leading onsite & offshore S4HANA team from multiple locations which is responsible for providing S4HANA Solutions globally.
· Managed onsite development & support, functional specification review, technical specification writing, performance tuning and incident analysis and solutions.
· Skilled in understanding the business scenarios for all modules SD,MM & FI modules from SAP technical perspective to meet the implementation requirements
· Experience in major consolidation and template-based SAP projects for SAP landscapes (preferred)
At Innovapptive, we are bringing the industrial front-line worker, back-office and assets together. Our platform is the only patented and “Code-Free” connected worker platform for SAP and IBM Maximo and is disrupting and digitizing archaic, tedious, & labor-intensive paper-based processes for maintenance, operations, & supply chain. The industrial front-line workers are empowered with a suite of highly reconfigurable mobile apps, while the back-office has real-time visibility into the front-line workforce with better planning, scheduling, adoption monitoring and actionable insights. Some of the world’s largest brands such as Newmont Mining, Dominion Nuclear, Hess, Shell, UNICEF, ConocoPhillips, and Reckitt Benckiser are digitally transforming their back-office and front-line industrial worker experiences. We are saving companies millions of dollars by improving their asset uptime, productivity, safety, and talent challenges while delivering jobs better, faster, cheaper and safer.
We are backed by Tiger Global Management, a Global Marquee Fund with over $30 Billion of Assets Under Management (AUM). Tiger Global Management has a reputation for investing and building some of the world's "Unicorn" brands such as Spotify, Netflix, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Peloton, Harry's, Ola, Flipkart, Freshworks and many more!
Our mission is made possible by Innovapptive’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At Innovapptive, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative connected worker experience and to empower 350 Million Industrial Front-Line Workers around the world with the ability to truly harness the power of connected worker experience by improving the working life of a front-line worker and the back-office employee.
In the Implementation Consultant Role, you will be responsible for
- Participating in Business Requirement & Solution Design Workshops, Requirements and Fit-Gap Analysis, Customer Demos, Understanding Business impact of user requirements, Acceptance Criteria and expected results and Document Business Requirements in Jira Tool, Create Functional Specification documents, Test data preparation, Test scenario documentation etc.
- Implements the solution design by configuring the Innovapptive Mobile Application products using Innovapptive RACE Configuration engine.
- Make necessary SAP Backend system Base configurations to map into mobile applications.
- Configure customer business processes on Mobile applications to enable the solution.
- Work with ABAP Team for the Development of BADI Enhancements for customer-specific requirements and Effort Estimation
- Work on any bugs or issues for triaging and resolution.
- Prepare the Training documents and customer demos if any during the realization phase.
- Regularly Update and track the issues in Jira and coordinate with other cross-functional teams for resolution.
- Work with the Testing team for FUT
- Work on issue resolutions and support during FUT, SIT, UAT, Go-live and Hyper care.
- Provide Knowledge sharing to the Production support team after Go-live and handover.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications:
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Keep abreast of new Innovapptive features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements internally and with customers.
- Work in close coordination with various cross-functional teams to ensure effective project delivery.
- Learn and develop expertise in Innovapptive Mobile application products features, functionalities, and Implementation methodology.
- Ensure to escalate blockers to Innovapptive executives before they become customer escalations.
- Mentor and guide junior consultants in the implementation team.
- Support the Hiring team in recruiting A-level talent to meet our company growth objectives.
- Be on top of implementation activities, closely work with teams in getting any blockers addressed on high priority, keep Jira status up to date, and timely escalation for any support required to avoid project delays.
- Work with passion and contribute value in all activities performed.
- Follow organizational guidelines and processes.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement and changes to drive efficiencies including client satisfaction with effective project execution.
- Ensure defect-free implementation by doing the right things right the first time, every time, by following best practices and carrying a truly professional consulting attitude and aptitude.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Engineers and Professional Services to ensure the bug fixes and root cause analyses and resolutions are conducted in a timely and efficient manner and all implementation issues are addressed promptly
What You Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of total experience
- 2+ years of relevant Implementation experience in SAP MM
- Excellent Communication skills
- Client interaction and documentation skills
- Have been an Individual contributor to SAP Implementation and support projects.
- Comes with experience in SAP Configuration, Org structure, Master data, Transactional data, Issue analysis and resolution, Deep understanding of the Business process and integration aspects across the above SAP modules.
- Conversant with SAP Transactions, Programs, Tables, Function modules, Reports etc.
- Have good experience in writing Functional specifications for custom developments and have worked closely with ABAP developers in BADI Enhancements for custom requirements.
- Have good experience in writing test scenarios for different business processes and creating test data. Performing FUT.
- Triaging defects identified during FUT, SIT, UAT, and HC and fixing the issues.
- Working with cross-functional teams where the resolution needs to come from other teams.
- Sensitive to customer delivery timelines, the importance of proactive action and time reaching out to leadership and other teams for help, if any is required.
- Experience in working with various tools for issue recording and tracking; Change request management, Testing tools, 3rd party systems integration etc.
- Passion to learn new skills to be able to work productively and efficiently.
- Flexibility to stretch on work timing when required to meet project delivery deadlines.
- Willingness to help other team members when required.
- Demonstrated track record as a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and solutions provider.
- Ability and desire to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing customer needs, technology requirements and strategic direction with ease.
- Status reporting to the project manager on the deliverables, risks, issues, actions etc.
- Perform duties and make decisions with patience and tact under frequent time pressures.
- SAP Certification in SAP ECC MM, WM or SAP S4 HANA MM or WM would be an Advantage.
What We Offer:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promote a high-performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning & Development - access to a wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toastmasters, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music
Innovapptive does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Innovapptive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
|Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements|
|• Ability to design and code complex programs|
|• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications|
|• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies|
|• Awareness of latest technologies and trends|
|• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate|
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP MM, SD, FICO and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Absolute understanding of mapping technical designs to Functional Documents (FS) & creating/reviewing corresponding Technical Specs (TS).
- Detailed & exhaustive understanding of coding practices & naming conventions in ABAP.
- Deliver of New Business Request/ Change Request with good quality, the defined timeline and the defined budget Data Dictionary Concepts (Mandatory)Report development classical / Interactive / ALV ,SAP Script / Smart forms /Adobe Forms Module Pool ,SAP BAPI/RFC Performance optimizations
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC (Mandatory as working knowledge , if not complete hands-on)
Minimum 1 year of experience in SAP PAPM end to end implementation.