SAP Jobs in Pune
POSITION: SAP IN OIL & GAS
CSA - U2VCYT & U2VCYV
Relevant years of Experience: 6- 8 years of experience in IS Oil
NP- IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE / REMOTE
LOCATION: PAN INDIA
Mandatory Skills for screening:-Good in configuration/ blueprinting/ understanding the process flow in SAP IS OIL & GAS downstream scenario mapping.
Good to have (Not Mandatory): ABAP debugging
Detailed Job Description: The candidate should have 6 to 8 yrs of SAP IS Oil experience and worked on at least two implementation projects. Should be very conversant with Oil downstream processes. Capable of taking part in blueprinting workshops with clients and ready to work hands-on in Configuration, Integration testing, UAT etc. Should also know the SAP Logistics area.
• Experience in developing SAP Cloud Platform based applications is a plus.
• Must have experience in Fiori apps implementation including configurations.
• Build Custom Fiori and extend Fiori applications
• Experience working with SAP Web IDE, BAS and different http services integration like REST/Web service.
• Experience in building applications on Business Transformation Platform will be add on
• Must have experience in Fiori Design patterns, UI Theme designer and Fiori Launchpad configurations and database experience with SAP or S/4 HANA.
• Assist in the integration of front-end UI/UX components with back-end. Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest technology solutions.
Interactive communication with client and leadership. Strong conceptual, analytical, Troubleshooting, resolution and problem-solving skill. Team Handling experience, Good Communication Skills
Established in the year 1994, PRASA Infocom & Power Solutions has gained vast experience in the ever-changing environment of data centers and mission critical infrastructure. Partnering with the leading brands for indoor and outdoor equipment installed for data centers, Prasa has portrayed itself as the leading solution provider for mission critical infrastructure.
- Searching new tenders, screening tender documents and analyzing the eligibility to participate for the tender.
- Understanding tender documents, preparing synopsis and sharing it with management.
- Uploading the tender documents online & final submission of tender or bid.
- Responsible for drafting proposals for various projects in coordination with other departments.
- Preparation of pre-bid queries and regular follow up with the concerned departments.
- Making quotations, checklist for all type of tenders
- Preparing bid documents and getting it validated by the management.
- Submitting tender documents online (and physically if required).
- Maintaining records in the system
- Completed BE/BTech in Electrical
- 3-5 years experience
- Must be in Pune and comfortable to work from office in Kothrud
- Knowledge about datacenter industry (preferred)
- Experience with SAP system (preferred)
- We are looking for SAP FSCD Functional resource who is from an Insurance background.
- The SAP Business Analyst - CD is responsible for the proactive identification, design, and support of business solutions with a focus on achieving business process efficiency, supporting corporate growth and accurate and timely financial reporting
- Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation and acquiring sign-off on business requirements from all finance functions (technical accounting, treasury, tax, investments, financial accounting, etc.) for the collections and disbursements module (CD)
- Serve as the primary liaison with the SAP development, configuration and quality assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design
- Organize the creation and execution of a comprehensive inventory of UAT test cases with a focus on the efficient use of the testers time and coordinating with their other responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge of the collections and disbursements module (CD) in the areas of broker reports, incoming and outgoing payments, account maintenance, Installment Plans, autoclearing, dunning and interfacing data to CD
Job title: SAP UI5 Developer
Required Work Experience: 3 to 8 Years
- SAP UI5 application development
- Knowledge or hand-on experience in backend development with Nodejs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements and document technical specifications.
- Responsible for complex UI development with SAP UI5 framework.
- Responsible to Unit and Integration testing of the application.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience with SAP Cloud WebIDE and VSCode
- Application development with Cloud Foundry environment
- Hands on with Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (CF CLI)
- Experience in Qunit, OPA5 test framework
- Experience working with different databases like SAP HANA, Azure MySQL
- Experience creating and consuming OData/XSOData Service
- Knowledge of performance best practices for CF UI5 applications
- Experience with source code repository tools like Git
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Good at analytical and communication skills
Nice to Have Skills
- SAP BTP
- Cloud Foundry
- SAP ABAP
Provide subject matter and design expertise and engagement management solutions for the SAP Hybris platform
Help define technical requirements for the solution and translate functional requirements into technical designs, design schemas, unlocking the business value of Hybris.
3 to 7 years of experience, in building custom solutions and/or integrating solutions on SAP Hybris
Prior experience working in Hybris B2C Accelerator, Storefront, WCMS Cockpit, SmartEdit, Backoffice
Estimates the implementation and deployment of the various modules based on each module design and how the module fits into the overall project architecture
Can lead the team in technical design and implementation and ensure that the result fulfills the customer's requirements
Participated in the functional fit/gap analysis of requirements to solution once the solution has been chosen
Can support successful project implementation and lifecycle management on a technical level
Good understanding of SAP platform updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s)
Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Good to Have
Delivered full life-cycle SAP reporting solutions (including Prepare, High Level Design, Detailed Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Support phases) in SAP Hybris
Define and execute integration testing strategy for SAP Hybris
Guide consulting clients through technical challenges and future roadmap for their success
Ability to provide guidance, mentoring, day-to-day support to lower level personnel, and conduct training
Ability to work with clients to design customer journeys, and associated data models.
Ability to deal with abstract concepts and communicate these effectively through compelling written and graphical materials
Group Manager - SAP CPI
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
Candidate should have overall 5+ years of IT experience. He/ she should have 3+ hands-on experience on SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) and MDF.
As a part of CPI, candidate should
Have a hands-on on SAP integration suite.
2. Have exposure on integration of SAP Employee Central (EC) with different third party systems.
3. Be able to design, publish and manage APIs
4. Be able to use standard delivered SAP APIs OR build custom OData based API as per requirement
As a part of MDF, candidate should have a working experience on
1. Building small custom applications on SAP SuccessFactors.
2. Enhancing the out of the box SAP SuccessFactors applications to meet client requirement.
Experience- 5 to 8 Yrs
Designation- Group Manager
Location- Mumbai, Pune ,
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidate should have overall 5+ years of IT experience. He/ she should have 3+ hands-on experience on SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP).
As a part of BTP, the candidate
Desired Candidate Profile
Should be well versed with Application development & Integration (SAP Integration Suite, SAP Extension Suite).Should have a working knowledge of SAP Business Application Studio (BAS) service.
2. Should be well versed with Database - SAP HANA/ SAP HANA Cloud.
3. Should have an understanding & working knowledge of SAP Cloud Application Programming (CAP)- Based service
4. Should have experience on SAP Flori for deploying UX
Candidate should be able understand & work on complex custom business requirements. Should be able to debug and fix issues with minimum TAT.
Candidate should be able to upscale the tech team on the BTP platform.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Is a self-starter and is able to drive projects /tickets to closure
SAP MM - Material Management
10236067 - SO for SAP MM/WM
MM WM JD:
SAP MM - Material Management
10101998 - SO for SAP MM
Experience: 8+ years
You will get a chance to work on multiple projects critical to NutaNXT needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
Location: Pune(WFH at present)
Job Description: (Multiple positions)
NutaNXT is seeking a Sr. QA Automation Engineer for our Digital Test Automation Practice. The ideal candidate has strong experience leading implementations of Test Automation for org-wide Testing initiatives and have hands-on experience with various Test Management and Automation tools and frameworks. This is a great opportunity to grow your Test Automation experience, lead multiplecomplex, advanced test automation projects with global (US + India) product and testing teams and make a significant impact.
The responsibilities of the position include:
Review Testing requirements, providing feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas.
Identify functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and work on
automating candidates for test automation
Develop test cases and test scenarios using automation tool that provides thorough coverage of implemented features and meets acceptance criteria from business stakeholders.
Demonstrate a deep understanding of automation tools as well as the ability to produce
modular, re-usable code with high quality
Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – UFT
Develop the Automated Regression Pack for different projects
Setting standards for automation tool selection and methodology development
Recommend and evaluate new tools to improve productivity, efficiency and quality
Automate the Test Data Management for applicable Projects using Automation tools
Design and Develop the Automated solution for Functional and NFR Testing for various
Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
Must be a strong Test Automation Engineer who can work independently, be capable of solving problems, and communicate effectively with US team members.
Execute automation project work in agile mode
Skills / Experience:
Overall 6 to 10 years of experience in designing, developing and executing test cases on SAP &
Minimum 3+ Years core experience with automation tools primarily Microfocus UFT & Selenium.
Extensive hands on experience in JIRA & Zephyr along with experience with Agile Software Development methodologies.
Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, and test execution of highly complex systems.
Design Patterns and Enterprise integration patterns
Solid understanding of TDD and BDD approaches
Ability to use a wide variety of open source and in house technologies and tools that are DevOps enablers such as Jenkins, GiTHub etc.
Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
Experience in analyzing results of automation test runs
Ability to create test cases based on user stories and business requirements.
Experience working in Scrum teams
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
Good to have:
Strong Test Driven Development, CI & CD Pair Programming
Knowledge of SAP SCM, SD, FICO, BI modules
Additional Information- NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work
environment with a strong focus on US projects and clients in all our practice areas. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual, team-based culture, yet technically challenging, achievement driven, work environment. Join our growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial engineering team and become part of our continuing Digital growth journey.
- Should have core expertise in Success Factors Talent Management (PMGM, Succession Planning, CDP, Skills & Assessment) at global level.
- Should have strong experience in implementing Success Factors PM-GM, Talent, CDP and Succession Planning modules and HR business processes for external customers.
- Deep expertise in following areas:
- Manage Goal Plan template configuration
- Manage Development Goal Plan template configuration
- Manage Continuous Performance Management Settings configuration
- Manage PM v12A Form Template configuration
- Manage PM v12A Form Permissions configuration
- Manage PM v12A Form Template Settings configuration
- Manage PM v12A Route Map configuration
- Manage Rating Scales configuration
- Manage Calibration configuration
- Manage Home Page configuration
- Manage PM / GM Global role based permission configuration
- Add / Remove employee to PM / GM campaign
- Configure PM / GM campaigns
- Manage RBP for PM / GM reports
- Develop PM /GM custom reports / data extracts as requested by markets
- Deep expertise in following areas:
- Manage Succession Org chart configuration changes / issues
- Manage Lineage Org chart configuration changes / issues
- Manage Performance -Potential Matrix configuration changes / issues
- Manage Position Tile view configuration changes / issues
- Manage positions related configurations / issues
- Manage ad-hoc report / Data extract requests
- Expertise in a proposing the solutions to business. Must have good experience in designing the functional and technical solutions. This role requires build the demo or prototype for the HR systems to present the solution to business leads. Coordinate with technical leads, Onsite business leads, Project managers and delivery managers. Accountable for design, build, testing and documentation.
- Good to have EC knowledge
- Knowledge on cloud apps, API based integration is an advantage
- Good communication skills is mandatory
The candidate may have any of the following duties and responsibilities
• Development of high-quality SQL database solutions
• Familiarity with SQL development best practices and conventions (version control, deployment controls, testing, documentation, comments)
• Familiarity with PowerBI reports. Must be able to trouble and build basic reports.
• Develop and implement packages, stored procedures and functions
• Ability to trace, explain, and tune SQL performance issues
• Gather, review and interpret requirements and specifications from the end-users
• Ability to profile and research required data
• Writes SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve data. These can range from basic to complex structured queries
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
• Develop procedures and scripts for data quality evaluation
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of professional experience.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server (Development & some Administration)
• Basic understanding of Oracle. (Development)
• 5+ years of experience with SQL Server
• Experience with large scale ERP projects (SAP preferable) working with onshore and offshore teams.
• Problem Solving: Expert skills in problem solving; good decision-making skills; ability to manage multiple project plans and methodologies (Waterfall/Scrum).
• Leadership: Ability to function independently and in a team and provide strategic support.
• Communication: Advanced oral/written communication skills, customer-service oriented, and ability to interact frequently with peer groups, subordinates, and senior management advising on area of responsibility.
• Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, company strategy and the principles of Project Management."
- Design thinking to really understand the business problem
- Understanding new ways to deliver (agile, DT)
- Being able to do a functional design across S/4HANA and SCP). An understanding of the possibilities around automation/RPA (which should include UIPath, Blueprism, Contextor) and how these can be identified and embedded in business processes
- Following on from this, the same is true for AI and ML: What is available in SAP standard, how can these be enhanced/developed further, how these technologies can be embedded in the business process. There is no point in understanding the standard process, or the AI and ML components, we will need a new type of hybrid SAP practitioner.
|Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements|
|• Ability to design and code complex programs|
|• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications|
|• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies|
|• Awareness of latest technologies and trends|
|• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate|
Location: PAN India
- Expert in SAP master data/integration related experience
- Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality, and efficiencies