About Robolab Technologies
- Emproto Technologies is a Fast Growing Product Development firm offering services across Product Strategy, UI/UX Design and application development. Our mission is to give wings to ideas. Founded by IIM Graduates, Our core team has 50 + years of Product Development experience.
- Emproto has worked with various organizations ranging from startups like Grexter Coliving, Phable care to Large corporates like Asian Paints, Titan etc. We are growing fast and are looking for excellent, committed developers to join its army of tech/product leaders.
Job Description :
- Familiarity with DevOps and DataOps tools and processes (CI/CD, Automated Testing, Automated Provisioning)
- Experience of continuous delivery creating and managing CI/CD processes
- Hands on experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes (Deployment, managing the Cluster with patching and upgrades)
- Apache Kafka Cluster deployment, monitoring and management
- Postgres DB management
Preferred Education & Experience: •
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or
equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
• Well-versed in DevOps principals & practices and hands-on DevOps
tool-chain integration experience: Release Orchestration & Automation, Source Code & Build
Management, Code Quality & Security Management, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and
Operational Monitoring & Management; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with
• Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools
and platforms viz., Slack, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory,
Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, Tekton, StackStorm, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK,
PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc.
• Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate
experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox,
• Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate
experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in
any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management &
Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstratable Cloud
• Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management,
API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption, tools &
and/or Scala; freshers passing out of college or lateral movers into IT must be able to code in
languages they have studied.
• Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics
which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
• Well-versed with Network, Data, and
Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business
Applications / API services environment.
• Extra points if you are certified in AWS and/or Azure
and/or Google Cloud.
Required Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Remote/Pune
AWS DevOps Engineer:
Navtech is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer who is passionate about designing and building some of the most secure and complex distributed systems in the world. If you want to join a company that has a rapidly growing business with AWS and you are fearless about pushing the boundaries within the commercial cloud for varied clients, we want you to work for Navtech!
You’re a great fit if…
- You have experience architecting, building, and maintaining highly available, performant, and secure AWS cloud environments.
- You have experience using MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- You have experience using tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform.
- You are familiar with distributed revision control systems such as Git.
- You are familiar with DevOps culture and continuous integration tools
You’ll love our position if…
- You design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS or other such services Amazon EC2, Amazon S3.
- You modify existing software in AWS to improve performance.
- You actively contribute to Open Source initiatives.
- You have passion for solving challenging issues.
- You are eager to examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- You consistently demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You enjoy using AWS best practices and DevOps concepts.
- You have familiarity optimizing configuration management and server deployment using automation and DevOps.
- You have experience with setting up the infrastructure for scalable applications.
- You have experience with the issue and project tracking software, such as JIRA.
- Preferably AWS Certification.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & immediate family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
ketteQ is a supply chain planning and automation platform. We are looking for an experienced AWS Devops Engineer to help manage AWS infrastructure and automation. This job comes with a attractive compensation package, work-from-home and flex-time benefits. You will get to work on projects for large global brands with a highly experienced team based in US and India. If you are high-energy, motivated, and initiative-taking individual then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Build a deployment pipeline for AWS and Salesforce
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as cloud formation template
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, Fargate, S3, Cloud Formation)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Cloud Formation and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Database experience to help with monitoring and performance; PostgreSql experience preferred
- AWS certification preferred
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field
You'd be meticulously analyzing project requirements and carry forward the development of highly robust, scalable and easily maintainable backend applications, work independently, and you'll have the support & opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Managing GitHub (example: - creating branches for test, QA, development and production, creating Release tags, resolve merge conflict)
- Setting up of the servers based on the projects in either AWS or Azure (test, development, QA, staging and production)
- AWS S3 configuring and s3 web hosting, Archiving data from s3 to s3-glacier
- Deploying the build(application) to the servers using AWS CI/CD and Jenkins (Automated and manual)
- AWS Networking and Content delivery (VPC, Route 53 and CloudFront)
- Managing databases like RDS, Snowflake, Athena, Redis and Elasticsearch
- Managing IAM roles and policies for the functions like Lambda, SNS, aws cognito, secret manager, certificate manager, Guard Duty, Inspector EC2 and S3.
- AWS Analytics (Elasticsearch, Athena, Glue and kinesis).
- AWS containers (elastic container registry, elastic container service, elastic Kubernetes service, Docker Hub and Docker compose
- AWS Auto scaling group (launch configuration, launch template) and load balancer
- EBS (snapshots, volumes and AMI.)
- AWS CI/CD build spec scripting, Jenkins groovy scripting, shell scripting and python scripting.
- Sagemaker, Textract, forecast, LightSail
- Android and IOS automation building
- Monitoring tools like cloudwatch, cloudwatch log group, Alarm, metric dashboard, SNS(simple notification service), SES(simple email service)
- Amazon MQ
- Operating system Linux and windows
- X-Ray, Cloud9, Codestar
- Fluent Shell Scripting
- Soft Skills
- Knowledge On Various DevOps Tools And Technologies
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4 - 7 yrs
Qualification: BE/ BTech/MCA.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ordering, Classification and maintaining of Databases (PostgreSQL).
• Ordering, managing Linux servers and ensuring server stability.
• Experience on shell scripting.
• Fixing server related issues after periodical maintenance.
• Backup of applications and database.
• CRON job scheduling.
• Ensuring the scalability of the systems and services
• Automating deployment and ensuring reliability of the services
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 5+ Years of experience architecting solutions
• Knowledge of container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Worked with ci/cd pipelines
• Worked with hybrid cloud infrastructur
- 5+ years hands-on experience with designing, deploying and managing core AWS services and infrastructure
- Proficiency in scripting using Bash, Python, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages
- Experience in source control management, specifically with Git
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux and bash scripting
- Experience building, managing Helm-based build and release CI-CD pipelines for Kubernetes platforms (EKS, Openshift, GKE)
- Strong experience with orchestration and config management tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Cloudformation
- Ability to debug, analyze issues leveraging tools like App Dynamics, New Relic and Sumologic
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and principles
- Good writing and documentation skills
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work well with core teammates and our colleagues across STS
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in On-premises to AWS cloud Migration.
- Linux and Windows servers knowledge .
- Application knowledge like Java, .net, Python, Ruby.
- On-premises to Cloud migration assessment experience as a must .
- Able to provide a detailed migration analysis report and present it to the customer.
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skills.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and being able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in AWS cloud environment
- Leads and builds Modernization architecture solution from (on-prem or VMWare) into modern platform (Cloud AWS) through modular design by understanding application components
- Leads and SME in Modernization methodology and can lead the Design thinking workshop, method tailoring as Client environment and Client industry
- The 6 most common application migration strategies below required
- Re-host (Referred to as a “lift and shift.”)
- Re-platform (Referred to as “lift, tinker, and shift.”)
- Re-factor / Re-architect
- Retain ( Referred to as re-visit.)
- Application migration analysis experience like application compatibility on the cloud, Network, security support on cloud.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12.
- And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just a degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too :)
- Architects with 10+ total and 6+ years of experience on Modernization applications and led Architecture initiatives on AWS Modernization.
- Managed and implemented at least 5 engagement modernizing client applications to AWS Cloud and on WebSphere and Java/J2EE or .NET.
- Experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization.
- Complete in-depth experience and knowledge of AWS as a product and its components.
- AWS certification would be preferred.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging, and dev environments on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of continuous testing environments such as Travis-CI, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles