Develop complex queries, pipelines and software programs to solve analytics and data mining problems
Interact with other data scientists, product managers, and engineers to understand business problems, technical requirements to deliver predictive and smart data solutions
Prototype new applications or data systems
Lead data investigations to troubleshoot data issues that arise along the data pipelines
Collaborate with different product owners to incorporate data science solutions
Maintain and improve data science platform
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
Strong fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, database
5+ years of software industry experience with 2+ years in analytics, data mining, and/or data warehouse
Fluency with Python
Experience developing web services using REST approaches.
Proficiency with SQL/Unix/Shell
Experience in DevOps (CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes)
Self-driven, challenge-loving, detail oriented, teamwork spirit, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and manage expectations
Industry experience with big data processing technologies such as Spark and Kafka
Experience with machine learning algorithms and/or R a plus
Experience in Java/Scala a plus
Experience with any MPP analytics engines like Vertica
Experience with data integration tools like Pentaho/SAP Analytics Cloud
About Mobile Programming LLC
- Work in collaboration with the application team and integration team to design, create, and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and data structures for Data Lake/Data Warehouse.
- Work with stakeholders including the Sales, Product, and Customer Support teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data analytics needs.
- Assemble large, complex data sets from third-party vendors to meet business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and AWS technology.
- Streamline existing and introduce enhanced reporting and analysis solutions that leverage complex data sources derived from multiple internal systems.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Proficiency in Linux.
- Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra, and Athena.
- Must have experience with Python/Scala.
- Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
- Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
- Experience with data pipeline and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
● Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional
● Building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Maintain, organize & automate data processes for various use cases.
● Identifying trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations.
● Creating daily, weekly and monthly reports of product KPIs.
● Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights
relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
Required Skills And Experience:
● 2-5 years of work experience in data analytics- including analyzing large data sets.
● BTech in Mathematics/Computer Science
● Strong analytical, quantitative and data interpretation skills.
● Hands-on experience with Python, Apache Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL
databases(MongoDB preferred), Linux is a must.
● Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Experience with Google Cloud Data Analytics Products such as BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc etc. (or similar cloud-based platforms).
● Experience working within a Linux computing environment, and use of
command-line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for
automating common tasks.
● Previous experience working at startups and/or in fast-paced environments.
● Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
As a Senior Engineer - Big Data Analytics, you will help the architectural design and development for Healthcare Platforms, Products, Services, and Tools to deliver the vision of the Company. You will significantly contribute to engineering, technology, and platform architecture. This will be done through innovation and collaboration with engineering teams and related business functions. This is a critical, highly visible role within the company that has the potential to drive significant business impact.
The scope of this role will include strong technical contribution in the development and delivery of Big Data Analytics Cloud Platform, Products and Services in collaboration with execution and strategic partners.
- Design & develop, operate, and drive scalable, resilient, and cloud native Big Data Analytics platform to address the business requirements
- Help drive technology transformation to achieve business transformation, through the creation of the Healthcare Analytics Data Cloud that will help Change establish a leadership position in healthcare data & analytics in the industry
- Help in successful implementation of Analytics as a Service
- Ensure Platforms and Services meet SLA requirements
- Be a significant contributor and partner in the development and execution of the Enterprise Technology Strategy
- At least 2 years of experience software development for big data analytics, and cloud. At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience working with High Performance Distributed Computing Systems in public and private cloud environments
- Understands big data open-source eco-systems and its players. Contribution to open source is a strong plus
- Experience with Spark, Spark Streaming, Hadoop, AWS/Azure, NoSQL Databases, In-Memory caches, distributed computing, Kafka, OLAP stores, etc.
- Have successful track record of creating working Big Data stack that aligned with business needs, and delivered timely enterprise class products
- Experience with delivering and managing scale of Operating Environment
- Experience with Big Data/Micro Service based Systems, SaaS, PaaS, and Architectures
- Experience Developing Systems in Java, Python, Unix
- BSCS, BSEE or equivalent, MSCS preferred
Are you passionate about handling large & complex data problems, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on ground-breaking big data technologies? Then we are looking for you.
At Amagi, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If so, Amagi’s Data Engineering and Business Intelligence team is looking for passionate, detail-oriented, technical savvy, energetic team members who like to think outside the box.
Amagi’s Data warehouse team deals with petabytes of data catering to a wide variety of real-time, near real-time and batch analytical solutions. These solutions are an integral part of business functions such as Sales/Revenue, Operations, Finance, Marketing and Engineering, enabling critical business decisions. Designing, developing, scaling and running these big data technologies using native technologies of AWS and GCP are a core part of our daily job.
- Experience in building highly cost optimised data analytics solutions
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency and quality of data
- Experience (hands on) in building high quality ETL applications, data pipelines and analytics solutions ensuring data privacy and regulatory compliance.
- Experience in working with AWS or GCP
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience to full stack web development (Preferably Python)
- Expertise with data visualisation systems such as Tableau and Quick Sight
- Proficiency in writing advanced SQL queries with expertise in performance tuning handling large data volumes
- Familiarity with ML/AÍ technologies is a plus
- Demonstrate strong understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Should be self-driven, highly motivated and ability to learn quickly
Data Analytics is at the core of our work, and you will have the opportunity to:
- Design Data-warehousing solutions on Amazon S3 with Athena, Redshift, GCP Bigtable etc
- Lead quick prototypes by integrating data from multiple sources
- Do advanced Business Analytics through ad-hoc SQL queries
- Work on Sales Finance reporting solutions using tableau, HTML5, React applications
We build amazing experiences and create depth in knowledge for our internal teams and our leadership. Our team is a friendly bunch of people that help each other grow and have a passion for technology, R&D, modern tools and data science.
Our work relies on deep understanding of the company needs and an ability to go through vast amounts of internal data such as sales, KPIs, forecasts, Inventory etc. One of the key expectations of this role would be to do data analytics, building data lakes, end to end reporting solutions etc. If you have a passion for cost optimised analytics and data engineering and are eager to learn advanced data analytics at a large scale, this might just be the job for you..
Education & Experience
A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science with 5 to 7 years of experience and previous experience in data engineering is a plus.
The company is World's No1 Global management consulting firm.
Graduate or post graduate degree in statistics, economics, econometrics, computer science,
engineering, or mathematics
2-5 years of relevant experience
Adept in forecasting, regression analysis and segmentation work
Understanding of modeling techniques, specifically logistic regression, linear regression, cluster
analysis, CHAID, etc.
Statistical programming software experience in R & Python, comfortable working with large data
sets; SAS & SQL are also preferred
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify
root causes and recommend solutions
Excellent time management skills
Good written and verbal communication skills; understanding of both written and spoken English
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work
Creative and action-oriented mindset
Ability to interact in a fluid, demanding and unstructured environment where priorities evolve
constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged
Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
JOB DESCRIPTION:. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Ensure new features and subject areas are modelled to integrate with existing structures and provide a consistent view. Develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences. Provide direction on adoption of Cloud technologies (Snowflake) and industry best practices in the field of data warehouse architecture and modelling.
• Providing technical leadership to large enterprise scale projects. You will also be responsible for preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs). This role requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles depending on the size and scope of the project Roles & Responsibilities.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Desired Experience/Skills:
• Must have total 5+ yrs. in IT and 2+ years' experience working as a snowflake Data Architect and 4+ years in Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects.
• Must have experience at least two end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse and 3 end to end data warehouse implementations on-premise preferably on Oracle.
• Expertise in Snowflake – data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
• Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
• Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python
• Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
• Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modelling)
• Experience with data security and data access controls and design
• Experience with AWS or Azure data storage and management technologies such as S3 and ADLS
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, performance tuning and troubleshoot
• Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated data pipeline related problems, proactively and as issues surface
• Must have expertise in AWS or Azure Platform as a Service (PAAS)
• Certified Snowflake cloud data warehouse Architect (Desirable)
• Should be able to troubleshoot problems across infrastructure, platform and application domains.
• Must have experience of Agile development methodologies
• Strong written communication skills. Is effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication
Nice to have Skills/Qualifications:Bachelor's and/or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• You are self-motivated, collaborative, eager to learn, and hands on
• You love trying out new apps, and find yourself coming up with ideas to improve them
• You stay ahead with all the latest trends and technologies
• You are particular about following industry best practices and have high standards regarding quality
- Designing and coding the data warehousing system to desired company specifications
- Conducting preliminary testing of the warehousing environment before data is extracted
- Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment
- Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Providing maintenance support
- Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the company’s data storage needs
- Presenting the company with warehousing options based on their storage needs
- Experience of 1-3 years in Informatica Power Center
- Excellent knowledge in Oracle database and Pl-SQL such - Stored Procs, Functions, User Defined Functions, table partition, Index, views etc.
- Knowledge of SQL Server database
- Hands on experience in Informatica Power Center and Database performance tuning, optimization including complex Query optimization techniques Understanding of ETL Control Framework
- Experience in UNIX shell/Perl Scripting
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clearly
- Able to function effectively as a member of a team
- Proactive with respect to personal and technical development
Octro Inc. is looking for a Data Scientist who will support the product, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing multiple sources of data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights.
They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from multiple databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize user experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop various A/B testing frameworks and test model qualities.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development and improvement.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and its use in data gathering/cleaning.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.