We are hiring for Devops Engineer for a reputed MNC
Total exp- 6+Years
Minimum 3-4 years hands-on experience in Kubernetes and Docker
Proficiency in AWS Cloud
Good to have Kubernetes admin certification
Responsible for managing Kubernetes cluster
Deploying infrastructure for the project
Build CICD pipeline
Looking for Immediate Joiners only
Salary: As per market standards
Mode: Work from office
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust and scalable infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have experience to automate and streamline the development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in non-production and production environments.
Design and implement scalable infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications on cloud Scale and optimise a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases, web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, GCP Define and build processes to identify performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure Explore new tools to improve development operations
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 4 to 7 years of experience in designing and maintaining high volume and scalable micro-services architecture on cloud infrastructure Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Python/Shell Scripting Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Auto-scaling, VPC, Lambda), GCP, Azure Experience in deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, GitLab) and monitoring tools like Zabbix, Cloud Watch Monitoring, Nagios Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Microservices architecture, Caching mechanisms Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
Q2 is seeking a team-focused Lead Release Engineer with a passion for managing releases to ensure we release quality software developed using Agile Scrum methodology. Working within the Development team, the Release Manager will work in a fast-paced environment with Development, Test Engineering, IT, Product Management, Design, Implementations, Support and other internal teams to drive efficiencies, transparency, quality and predictability in our software delivery pipeline.
- Provide leadership on cross-functional development focused software release process.
- Management of the product release cycle to new and existing clients including the build release process and any hotfix releases
- Support end-to-end process for production issue resolution including impact analysis of the issue, identifying the client impacts, tracking the fix through dev/testing and deploying the fix in various production branches.
- Work with engineering team to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate release delivery risks.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure product features are delivered on time.
- Lead recurring release reporting/status meetings to include discussion around release scope, risks and challenges.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, executing, and implementing the software release strategy.
- Establish completeness criteria for release of successfully tested software component and their dependencies to gate the delivery of releases to Implementation groups
- Serve as a liaison between business units to guarantee smooth and timely delivery of software packages to our Implementations and Support teams
- Create and analyze operational trends and data used for decision making, root cause analysis and performance measurement.
- Build partnerships, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively to achieve shared objectives.
- Make Improvements to processes to improve the experience and delivery for internal and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years related experience in product release management role.
- Excellent understanding of software delivery lifecycle.
- Technical Background with experience in common Scrum and Agile practices preferred.
- Deep knowledge of software development processes, CI/CD pipelines and Agile Methodology
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence.
- Familiarity with enterprise software deployment architecture and methodologies.
- Proven ability in building effective partnership with diverse groups in multiple locations/environments
- Ability to convey technical concepts to business-oriented teams.
- Capable of assessing and communicating risks and mitigations while managing ambiguity.
- Experience managing customer and internal expectations while understanding the organizational and customer impact.
- Strong organizational, process, leadership, and collaboration skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Platform Services Engineer
- Strong Systems Experience- Linux, networking, cloud, APIs
- Scripting language Programming - Shell, Python
- Strong Debugging Capability
- AWS Platform -IAM, Network,EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch
- Knowledge on Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Jenkins
- Observability - Prometheus, InfluxDB, Dynatrace,
- Grafana, Splunk • DevSecOps-CI/CD - Jenkins
- Security & Access Management
- Container Orchestration a plus - Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Big Data Platforms knowledge EMR, Databricks. Cloudera a plus
The position requires a broad set of technical and interpersonal skills that includes deployment technologies, monitoring and scripting from networking to infrastructure. Well versed in troubleshooting Prod issues and should be able to drive till the RCA.
- Manage VMs across multiple datacenters and AWS to support dev/test and production workloads.
- Strong hands-on over Ansible is preferred
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Kubernetes Architecture and administration.
- Should have core knowledge in Linux and System operations.
- Proactively and reactively resolve incidents as escalated from monitoring solutions and end users.
- Conduct and automate audits for network and systems infrastructure.
- Do software deployments, per documented processes, with no impact to customers.
- Follow existing devops processes while having flexibility to create and tweak processes to gain efficiency.
- Troubleshoot connectivity problems across network, systems or applications.
- Follow security guidelines, both policy and technical to protect our customers.
- Ability to automate recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality.
- Should have worked on any one of the Database (Postgres/Mongo/Cockroach/Cassandra)
- Should have knowledge and hands-on experience in managing ELK clusters.
- Scripting Knowledge in Shell/Python is added advantage.
- Hands-on Experience over K8s based Microservice Architecture is added advantage.
Hiring for a funded fintech startup based out of Bangalore!!!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join the engineering team and help us automate the build, release, packaging and infrastructure provisioning and support processes. The candidate is expected to own the full life-cycle of provisioning, configuration management, monitoring, maintenance and support for cloud as well as on-premise deployments.
- 5-plus years of DevOps experience managing the Big Data application stack including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Hive and Hbase
- Deeper understanding of all the configurations required for installing and maintaining the infrastructure in the long run
- Experience setting up high availability, configuring resource allocation, setting up capacity schedulers, handling data recovery tasks
- Experience with middle-layer technologies including web servers (httpd, ningx), application servers (Jboss, Tomcat) and database systems (postgres, mysql)
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Experience maintaining and hardening the infrastructure by regularly applying required security packages and patches
- Experience supporting on-premise solutions as well as on AWS cloud
- Experience working with and supporting Spark-based applications on YARN
- Experience with one or more automation tools such as Ansible, Teraform, etc
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and various test report and coverage plugins
- Experience defining and automating the build, versioning and release processes for complex enterprise products
- Experience supporting clients remotely and on-site
- Experience working with and supporting Java- and Python-based tech stacks would be a plus
Desired Non-technical Requirements
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong desire to work with start-ups
- Must be a team player
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning
Role – Devops
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities –
- 3-6 years of experience in deploying and managing highly scalable fault resilient systems
- Strong experience in container orchestration and server automation tools such as Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, Docker Swarm, Ansible, Terraform
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Experience in configuring CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitLab CI, Travis.
- Proficient in technologies such as Docker, Kafka, Raft and Vagrant
- Experience in implementing queueing services such as RabbitMQ, Beanstalkd, Amazon SQS and knowledge in ElasticStack is a plus.
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our client's most complex challenges. We are inquisitive minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 28 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open-source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. You will leverage deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess your team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
About the role:
Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by assessing challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,' they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt a DevOps mindset, breaking away from static, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure
- You will listen to a client's needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks' cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing and capabilities development teams
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud and infrastructure engineering
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client's CIO, CTO and relevant teams
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation and application hosting technologies
- You understand DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You've previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You're comfortable partnering directly with infrastructure technicians, support and network analysts, security analysts, system administrators and/or IT managers to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
Other things to know-
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to supporting our employees in their career journeys.
This role requires a balance between hands-on infrastructure-as-code deployments as well as involvement in operational architecture and technology advocacy initiatives across the Numerator portfolio.