Greetings from Talentika !!
we are having a job vacancy for Java Developer Along with the Skills
Java, Microservices, Kubernetes, AWS/Azure, devops background .
Zevi is an NLP based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role ?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, PHP, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, AWS, Flask, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
Want to work with an established & growing IT company? Join team Benison to have the right challenges that will help you accelerate your career growth to the next level, faster!
Benison Technologies was started in 2011 with a mission to revolutionize the silicon industry in India, with a host of amazing big clients like Google, Cisco, McAfee, Intel, and so on, you get to experience the best of both worlds. If you consider yourself an engineer who is capable to join our ever-growing team, then this is the right opportunity for you:
Why Benison Tech?
We have a partial acquisition from one of the biggest names in the world (well we can’t name them thanks to confidentiality) it’s one of the FAANG companies, and you can “Google” it if you like.
Oh! & one more thing, this did not happen by accident, our team put a ton of efforts to turn this gigantic dream into a reality.
Benison Tech has a consistent history of demonstrating growth through innovation time and again.
We don’t stop there, we then re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for the growth of our people, our culture and the company. Now enough with us, let’s talk about the job roles & responsibilities:
What you will be working on:
- Key contributor for developing product strategies and features.
- Software development for industries leading SaaS platform
- You will be involved closely in planning, designing, integration of client requirements.
- You will be working with one of the leaders in data resiliency and data protection.
Here are some technical skills require:
- Independently own features and create feature test plans/strategies based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Design automation framework for automating feature tests.
- Participate in test cases, test plans, s and code reviews.
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Participate in bug trailing, tracking quality assurance metrics.
- Hands-on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Test Management systems like XRay and bug tracker like JIRA tools.
What we expect from you:
- 3-10 Years of relevant experience in QA Automation.
- Expert at test automation, creating test plans, test strategies for testing multiple product modules
- Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite.
- As a Software Development Engineer in Test you should be an expert at test automation for APIs as well as UI, creating test plans and test strategies for testing product features.
- You will guide and mentor junior team members by reviewing their automation code and test cases to ensure good coverage and quality of a feature
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to step up when the situation demands such as meeting deadlines and critical production issues.
- Propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
Few Skills which will add brownie points to your role
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
If the above fits your skill-sets and tickles your interest then read below about the additional benefits that our company offers to talented folks like you:
Work Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(H1-B which means a chance to work onsite out of India)
- A culture focused on talent development where you get promoted within the quarterly cycle of your anniversary.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge & challenging technologies including legacy tech.
- Open cafeteria to grab some munchies while you work, we make sure the space feels like your second home, you can also wear pyjamas if you like.
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and long service awards, team bonding activities within the company, extra learning and personal development trainings, because why stop your learning at one thing!
- Insurance coverage: Group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and your parents. (With some of the best insurance partners in India)
- Enjoy collaborative innovation (each members gets to innovate & think out of the box), along with highly experienced team managers who maintain diversity and work-life well-being.
- And of course, you get to work on projects from some of the most recognised brands within the networking and security space of the world, unlocking global opportunities to learn, grow & contribute in a way that is truly impactful yet purposeful at the same time.
Still not satisfied, and want more proof?
Head to our website https://benisontech.com to learn more.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on career success and help become best self.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Experience : 3-6 Years
B.Tech./ BE - Computer, IT, Electronics
3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
Strong Java Basics
SpringBoot or Spring MVC
Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
Proficient in REST API development
Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
Any Caching Mechanism
Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
- Lead the development of the back-end systems for our first product.
- Build reliable, secure and performant back-end systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests.
- Good intuition for REST API design.
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modelling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimising SQL queries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
Main Skills required
Desired Candidate Profile
T.E: 3+ years
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotiable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days- 1 month
Perks and Benefits
Shift timings - Day
- Work location -Any till pandemic
- Salary should not be a constraint for the right fit
Please Note:- kindly share this job requirement with your acquaintances, relative & Friends who are looking for change in same profile or else feel free to call on below mention contact name & No.during (10:00 Am-05:30 pm)(Mon-Fri)
Current location -
Relevant experience (in years)-
Last drawn / Current CTC-
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Integration of data storage solutions.
● Familiar with Graphql, REST APIs, MongoDB, SQL, NoSQL, AWS services, Firebase. (Knowledge of web sockets is optional)
About BiteSpeed - Hey there! We are a seed funded SaaS startup helping e-commerce brands on Shopify move away from boring, impersonal marketing emails and sell on chat apps like FB Messenger & Whatsapp.
Within a year of launch, we have 1200+ e-commerce brands across 50+ countries using our product (pretty cool right?).
Check us out here - https://apps.shopify.com/bitespeed-fb-messenger-chatbot and do read through the 150 odd 5-star reviews to get a sense of what our customers say about us (we openly brag about this 😉).
About Us - We are a bunch of BITS Pilani graduates that started BiteSpeed out of our dorm rooms. When we started we hardly knew much about running a company, in fact most of us hadn’t written a line of code in our lives.
We were inspired by companies like Postman and Freshworks which have built market leading software companies from India and had a desire to create something world-class which we could be proud of.
So we jumped off the cliff and built a parachute on our way down (just as Reid Hoffman likes to say).
We could make a long, boring list of 20 company values but by now you probably do get a gist of the kind of people we are. We are young, ambitious self-learners on a journey to create a globally competitive software company from India.
About the role - We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join our founding team and lead our product development. If you’re someone who thrives on high ownership, can figure stuff out on your own and wants to be part of the zero-to-one journey, this might be for you.
What you’ll do:-
Tl;dr, we’re at 100k requests per day, you’ll take us to 10M requests per day.
As we’re still early at building a dedicated backend team, responsibilities will have breadth over a lot of cool stuff 🙌
- Looking out for cool new technologies and implementing them for required internal as well as business use cases
- Designing scalable architectures for backend systems
- Optimizing performance of applications for full scale production deployments
- Implementing business logic and developing APIs and services.
- Conceptualizing and implementing scalable databases across various services
- You’ll be hiring and mentoring junior developers
What makes you a good fit:-
- If you can write code that works, we should be good but read on (disclaimer: most of what follows is not a hard requirement);
- You have 2+ years of experience building and scaling backend systems from scratch;
- You've built serverless backend architectures using AWS platform and resources like Lambda, DynamoDB, Aurora, etc. (Brownie points if you’ve worked with NodeJS,Redis and Postgres);
- You have managed deployment at scale using CI/CD integrations and implemented error management systems like Sentry;
- Most of the above is us trying to sound legit about our stack, so if you’ve not worked with some of it & are open to learning or have better ideas, it’s totally cool;
- Be ready to jam to this every time we push to prod - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9QNUcrjtOs;
If what we’re up to sounds interesting, do apply!
Know someone who might be a great fit? Refer them to us, if they end up joining and complete 3 months with us, we'll send you an Amazon Echo Dot as a gesture of thanks!
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
- Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in the cloud.
- Independently investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality OR re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs
- You will work closely with other development teams, product management, UX, and QA to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring continued functionality.
- Work with various external (application) teams to integrate with the product and help guide the integration.
- You will implement solutions that include database schema, business logic, and some presentation layer work.
- You will use existing methods and best practices in the software industry to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Experience mentoring senior developers.
- 8+ years of experience in software development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
- 8+ years of experience in coding in more than one programming language, e.g. Python, GoLang, node.js, etc
- Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from the database to browser
- Intimate understanding of MongoDB and extensive experience with database-driven applications
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to abstract functional requirements
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Experience designing and improving complex software applications
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers at various levels of experience
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals & their application to highly scalable web-based systems.
- You have successfully led a small agile team.