We are looking for a tech enthusiast to work in challenging environment, we are looking for a person who is self driven, proactive and has good experience in Azure, DevOps, Asp.Net etc. share your resume today if this interests you.
Job Location: Pune
JetSynthesys is a leading gaming and entertainment company with a wide portfolio of world class products, platforms, and services. The company has a robust foothold in the cricket community globally with its exclusive JV with Sachin Tendulkar for the popular Sachin Saga game and a 100% ownership of Nautilus Mobile - the developer of India’s largest cricket simulation game Real Cricket, becoming the #1 cricket gaming franchise in the world. Standing atop in the charts of organizations fueling Indian esports gaming industry, Jetsysthesys was the earliest entrant in the e-sports industry with a founding 50% stake in India’s largest esports company, Nodwin Gaming that is recently funded by popular South Korean gaming firm Krafton.
Recently, the company has developed WWE Racing Showdown, a high-octane vehicular combat game borne out of a strategic partnership with WWE. Adding to the list is the newly launched board game - Ludo Zenith, a completely reimagined ludo experience for gamers, built in partnership with Square Enix - a Japanese gaming giant.
JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd. is proud to be backed by Mr. Adar Poonawalla - Indian business tycoon and CEO of Serum Institute of India, Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan – Co-founder of Infosys and the family offices of Jetline Group of Companies. JetSynthesys’ partnerships with large gaming companies in the US, Europe and Japan give it an opportunity to build great products not only for India but also for the world.
- As a Security & Azure DevOps engineer technical specialist you will be responsible for advising and assisting in the architecture, design and implementation of secure infrastructure solutions
- Should be capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and application, specifically in operating, and supporting high-performance, highly available services and infrastructure
· Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows, with demonstrated hands-on experience on the following domains:
· Experience in building, deploying and monitoring Azure services with strong IaaS and PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service etc.)
· Understanding of API endpoint management
· Able to monitor, maintain serverless architect using function /web apps
· Logs analysis capabilities using elastic search and Kibana dashboard
· Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking
· Data Platform: SQL, Cosmo DB, MongoDB and JQL query
· Identity and Authentication: SSO Federation, ADAzure AD etc
· Experience with Azure Storage, Backup and Express Route
· Hands-on experience in ARM templates
· Ability to write PowerShell & Python scripts to automate IT Operations
· Working Knowledge of Azure OMS and Configuration of OMS Dashboards is desired
· VSTS Deployments
· You will help assist in stabilizing developed solutions by understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
· Use of DevOps tools to deliver and operate end-user services a plus (e.g., Chef, New Relic, Puppet, etc.)
· Able to deploy and re-create of resources
· Building terraforms for cloud infrastructure
· Having ITIL/ITASM standards as best practise
· PEN testing and OWASP security testing will be addon bonus
· Load and performance testing using Jmeter
· Capacity review on daily basis
· Handing repeated issues and solving them using ansible automation
· Jenkin pipelines for CI/CD
· Code review platform using sonarqube
· Cost analysis on regular basis to keep the system and resources optimum
· Experience on ASP.Net, C#, .Net programming is must.
Minimum graduate (Preferred Stream: IT/Technical)
About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can think of automation at every step of software development. This includes hands-on experience and knowledge of the following -
• 5+ years of professional DevOps experience
• Hands-on expert development skills in Python is a must
• Experience with Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
• Hands on experience with Kubernetes (EKS, AKS, GKE) or other container
• Containerization technologies and tools such as Docker
• Understanding of Cloud computing providers such as AWS, GCP, etc. and their services
• Configuring and spinning up applications and microservices on K8s clusters
Other non-negotiable requirements are -
1. Good academics
2. Good communication skills
Ready and immediately available candidates will be preferred.
About Tech Prescient - We are a technology based product development service company working with technology companies to build their awesome products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation.
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
- • Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- • Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- • Experience with IAC tools Terraform
- • Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- • Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- • Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
- • Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
- • Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
- • Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- • Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
- • Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- • Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Extensive experience in designing, building & supporting Azure Managed Services Operations.
- Good understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS services (Azure VMs, App Service, VM Scale set, Storage, Web App, Function App, Logic App, SQL instance, Data factory, Key vault, API management service etc.).
- Good understanding of Azure networking, vNet, NSG, various load balancing services, VPN, Express Route and firewalls in cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Hands on Experience in migration of various workloads to Azure from on-prem sources like VMware, Hyper-V, Physical Servers and from other Clouds.
- Knowledge of Azure Backups and ASR (Azure Site Recovery).
- Strong Knowledge on Containerization and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS).
- Powershell Scripting, Azure CLI, ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning and other IaC tools like terraform, Ansible is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure automation and Automation Desire State Configuration.
- Knowledge on Azure Devops or GIT Actions on CI/CD pipeline configuration.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Aspire to learn and be able to pick up latest technical advances in Azure and be able to implement it.
- Certificate on Azure Administrator & Azure Architect has added advantage.
• Previously help a DevOps Engineer or System Engineer role
• 4+ years of production Linux system admin experience in high traffic environment
• 1+ years of experience with Amazon AWS and related services (instances, ELB,
EBS, S3, etc.) and abstractions on top of AWS.
• Strong understanding of network fundamentals, IP and related services (DNS, VPN, firewalls, etc.) and
• Experience in running Docker and Kubernetes clusters in production.
• Love automating mundane tasks and make developers life easy
• Must be able to code in, at a minimum, Python (or Ruby) and Bash.
• Non-trivial production experience with Saltstack and/or Puppet, Composer,Jenkins, GIT
• Agile software development best practices - continuous integration, releases,branches, etc.
• Experience with modern monitoring tools; capacity planning.
• Some experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Node.js, and PHP is a plus.
• Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player with a sense of humor
Experience in managing CI/CD using Jenkins.
Working with Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
Troubleshooting and having working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
Configuring and managing databases and cache layers such as MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis
Setting up all databases and for optimisations (sharding, replication, shell scripting etc)
Creating user, Domain handling, Service handling, Backup management, Port management, SSL services
Planning, testing & development of IT Infrastructure ( Server configuration and Database) and handling the technical issue related to server Docker and VM optimization
Demonstrate awareness of DB management, server related work, Elasticsearch.
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Striving for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
6-8 years of experience
- 7+ years of experience in System Administration, Networking, Automation, Monitoring
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing systems deployed in public cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Concourse, etc.)
- Linux experience, flavours: Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS (sysadmin, bash scripting)
- Experience setting up monitoring (Datadog, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation tools like Terraform
- Experience in Package Manager for Kubernetes like Helm Charts
- Experience with databases and data storage (Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres SQL, ELK stack)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with orchestration technologies (Kubernetes or DC/OS)
- Familiar with Agile Software Development
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
We are looking for a self motivated and goal oriented candidate to lead in architecting, developing, deploying, and maintaining first class, highly scalable, highly available SaaS platforms.
This is a very hands-on role. You will have a significant impact on Wenable's success.
8+ years SaaS and Cloud Architecture and Development with frameworks such as:
- AWS, GoogleCloud, Azure, and/or other
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Mesos, VMs, and/or similar orchestration, scaling, and deployment frameworks
- ProtoBufs, JSON modeling
- CI/CD utilities like Jenkins, CircleCi, etc..
- Log aggregation systems like Graylog or ELK
- Additional development tools typically used in orchestration and automation like Python, Shell, etc...
- Strong security best practices background
- Strong software development a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills. This role will entail significant coordination both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead projects of blended teams, on/offshore, of various sizes.
- Ability to report to executive and leadership teams.
- Must be data driven, and objective/goal oriented.
CometChat harnesses the power of chat by helping thousands of businesses around the world create customized in-app messaging experiences. Our products allow developers to seamlessly add voice, video and text chat to their websites and mobile apps so that their users can communicate with each other, resulting in a unified customer experience, increased engagement and retention, and revenue growth.
In 2019, CometChat was selected into the exclusive Techstars Boulder Accelerator. CometChat (Industry CPaaS: communication-platform-as-a-service) has also been listed among the top 10 best SaaS companies by G2 Crowd. With solid financials, strong organic growth and increasing interest in developer tool-focused companies (from the market and with top technical talent), we’re heading into an exciting period of growth and acceleration. CometChat is backed by seasoned investors such as iSeed Ventures, Range Ventures, Silicon Badia, eonCapital and Matchstick Ventures.
A global business from the start, we have 60+ team members across our Denver and Mumbai offices serving over 50,000 customers around the world. We’ve had an exciting journey so far, and we know this is just the beginning!
Enable meaningful connections between real people in an increasingly digital world.
CometChat offers a robust suite of cloud hosted text, voice and video options that meet businesses where they are–whether they need drag and drop plugins that can be ready within 30 minutes or if they want more advanced features and can invest development resources to launch the experience that will best serve their users.
● Quickly build a reliable & full featured chat experience into any mobile or web app
● Fully customizable SDKs and API designed to help companies ship faster
At every step, CometChat helps customers solve complex infrastructure, performance and security challenges, regardless of the platform. But there is so much more! With over 20 ready to use extensions, customers can build an experience and get the data, analysis and insights they need to drive their business forward.
CometChat’s solutions are perfect for every kind of chat including:
● Social community – Allowing people in online communities to interact without moving the conversation to another platform
● Marketplace – Enabling communications between buyers and sellers
● Events – Bringing thousands of users together to interact without diminishing the quality of the experience
● Telemedicine – Making connections between patients and providers more accessible
● Dating – Keeping people engaged while they connect with one another
● And more!
CometChat is committed to fostering a culture of innovation & collaboration. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential. Join us if you are looking to be a part of a high growth team!
Position Overview & Priorities:
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems and software using Infrastructure as Code. This can include the provision of cloud instances, streamlining deployments, configuring virtual instances, scaling out DB servers.
Primary responsibility would be:
- Oversight of all server environments, from Dev through Production.
- Work on an infrastructure that is 100% on AWS.
- Work on CI/CD tooling which is used to build and deploy code to our cloud.
- Assist with day-to-day issue management.
- Work on internal tooling which simplifies workflows.
- Research, design and implement solutions for fault tolerance, monitoring, performance enhancement, capacity optimization, and configuration management of systems and applications.
We operate on a Hybrid model – you choose where you work from! Remotely or from our offices. Currently, our talent is spread across 14 different cities globally.
Prioritized Experiences and Capabilities:
- 2-4 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer/currently practicing DevOps methodology
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (Cloud Formation / Terraform, Puppet / Chef / Ansible)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- DevOps automation with CI/CD, a pipeline that enforces proper versioning and branching practices
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc
- 4+ years of experience in continuous integration/deployment and software tools development experience with Python and shell scripts etc
- Building and running Docker images and deployment on Amazon ECS
- Working with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS, ECR, EKS)
- Knowledge and experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, and Maven
- Ability to work with and support Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud orchestration tools such as AWS Cloudformation/Terraform etc
- Experience with implementing "infrastructure as code", “pipeline as code” and "security as code" to enable continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of security concepts, methodologies and apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates etc.
- Knowledge of database administration such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of maintaining and using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Work with Leads and Architects in designing and implementation of technical infrastructure, platform, and tools to support modern best practices and facilitate the efficiency of our development teams through automation, CI/CD pipelines, and ease of access and performance.
- Establish and promote DevOps thinking, guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Contribute to architectural discussions, Agile software development process improvement, and DevOps best practices.