- Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach
- Make a quality strategy
- Design a secure development process
- Create a tool integration strategy
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
- Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services.
- Increase the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms.
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery.
- Have on call responsibilities in rotation.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role).
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Strong Experience with at least one cloud Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience in deploying and managing NodeJs applications.
- Experience managing SQL databases (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Experience managing NoSql databases (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb, Cassandra).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience building application logging and data monitoring pipelines.
Good To Have:
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Experience with Elastic search.
- Experience with Kafka and Spark.
- Understanding of common practices of infrastructure security and internal audits.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do?
· Define the overall process, which includes building a team for DevOps activities and ensuring that infrastructure changes are reviewed from an architecture and security perspective
· Create standardized tooling and templates for development teams to create CI/CD pipelines
· Ensure infrastructure is created and maintained using terraform
· Work with various stakeholders to design and implement infrastructure changes to support new feature sets in various product lines.
· Maintain transparency and clear visibility of costs associated with various product verticals, environments and work with stakeholders to plan for optimization and implementation
· Spearhead continuous experimenting and innovating initiatives to optimize the infrastructure in terms of uptime, availability, latency and costs
You should apply, if you
2. Are a Mr. Perfectionist: You have a strong bias for automation and taking the time to think about the right way to solve a problem versus quick fixes or band-aids.
3. Bring your A-Game: Have hands-on experience and ability to design/implement infrastructure with GCP services like Compute, Database, Storage, Load Balancers, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Firewalls, Message Brokers, Monitoring, Logging and experience in setting up backups, patching and DR planning
4. Are up with the times: Have expertise in one or more cloud platforms (Amazon WebServices or Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure), and have experience in creating and managing infrastructure completely through Terraform kind of tool
5. Have it all on your fingertips: Have experience building CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Docker for applications majorly running on Kubernetes. Hands-on experience in managing and troubleshooting applications running on K8s
6. Have nailed the data storage game: Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL,Mongo, BigQuery, Cassandra…)
7. Bring that extra zing: Have the ability to program/script is and strong fundamentals in Linux and Networking.
8. Know your toys: Have a good understanding of Microservices architecture, Big Data technologies and experience with highly available distributed systems, scaling data store technologies, and creating multi-tenant and self hosted environments, that’s a plus
Being Part of the Clan
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
- 3 - 6 years of software development, and operations experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and applications at scale.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Experience managing any distributed NoSQL system (Kafka/Cassandra/etc.)
- Experience with Containers, Microservices, deployment and service orchestration using Kubernetes, EKS (preferred), AKS or GKE.
- Strong scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell
- Experience and a deep understanding of Kubernetes.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Work collaboratively with software engineers to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux-based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Cloud Security & SIEM stacks
Expected to know CI/CD, Git etc.
Developer & Deploy it to Test (experience in Docker; simple SSH knowledge).
OSS Engineer. Very good understanding of Rest based API to write scripts to various monitoring tools to get the relevant data; Data collected - how to make it available to others through API.
Overall experience 5-8 years.
Location - Hyderabad
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our applications and services in production. The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on person who can work independently or with minimal guidance and has the ability to drive the team’s deliverables by mentoring and guiding junior team members. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Providing strategies and creating pathways in support of product initiatives in DevOps and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Optimizations and execution of the CI/CD pipelines of multiple products and timely promotion of the releases to production environments
- Ensuring that mission critical applications are deployed and optimised for high availability, security & privacy compliance and disaster recovery.
- Strategize, implement and verify secure coding techniques, integrate code security tools for Continuous Integration
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on Devops tools.
- Working experience with Linux, container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS …).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Devops mindset and experience with Agile / SCRUM Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Storage , Databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Good understanding of networking technologies, HAProxy, firewalling and security.
- Experience in Security vulnerability scans and remediation
- Experience in API security and credentials management
- Worked on Microservice configurations across dev/test/prod environments
- Ability to quickly adapt new languages and technologies
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Beng involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Creating and managing CI/ CD pipelines for microservice architectures.
- Creating and managing application configuration.
- Researching and planning architectures and tools for smooth deployments.
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in designing CI/ CD pipelines using jenkins. Experience in deployment using Ansible.
- Experience in microservices architecture deployment, Hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, EKS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Configuration management tools like ansible/chef/puppet.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Proficient in bash scripting, python scripting is an advantage.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
- Proficient in Configuration Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Infrastructure setup on Cloud, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Configuration/Change Management.
- Good experience with Linux/Unix administration and moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with Docker and related tools (Cassandra, Rancher, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience of working in Config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty)
- Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with scaling data store technologies is a plus (PostgreSQL, Scylla, Redis) is a plus
- Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management (Netflix BLESS) is a plus
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus (Let's Encrypt) is a plus
- Experience with chaos or similar methodologies is a plus
What we are looking for
Work closely with product & engineering groups to identify and document
Design infrastructure solutions balancing requirements, operational
constraints and architecture guidelines.
Implement infrastructure including network connectivity, virtual machines
Implement and follow security guidelines, both policy and technical to
protect our customers.
Resolve incidents as escalated from monitoring solutions and lower tiers.
Identify root cause for issues and develop long term solutions to fix recurring
Ability to automate recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality.
Partner with the engineering team to build software tolerance for
infrastructure failure or issues.
Research emerging technologies, trends and methodologies and enhance
existing systems and processes.
Master’s/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or related technical field, and two years of experience
in software/systems or related.
5+ years overall experience.
Work experience must have included:
Proven track record in deploying, configuring and maintaining Ubuntu server
systems on premise and in the cloud.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting
TCP/IP networks, VPN, Load Balancers & Firewalls.
Minimum 3 years of experience working in public clouds like AWS & Azure.
Hands on experience in any of the configuration management tools like Anisble,
Chef & Puppet.
Strong in performing production operation activities.
Experience with Container & Container Orchestrator tools like Kubernetes, Docker
Swarm is plus.
Good at source code management tools like Bitbucket, GIT.
Configuring and utilizing monitoring and alerting tools.
Scripting to automate infrastructure and operational processes.
Hands on work to secure networks and systems.
Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
Ability to manage and deliver multiple project phases at the same time
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interview focus areas
Networks, systems, monitoring
AWS (EC2, S3, VPC)
Problem solving, scripting, network design, systems administration and
Culture fit, agility, bias for action, ownership, communication
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead ( and/or CTO ) to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Qualification- B.tech in IT