Profile: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 5-8 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Technical Experience (Must Have):
DevOps Tool: Terraform, Ansible, Github, CI-CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes
Network: Cloud Networking
Scripting Language: Any/All - Shell Script, PowerShell, Python
OS: Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL etc)
Professional Attributes: Excellent communication, written, presentation,
and problem-solving skills.
Experience: Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Cloud Automation and
Additional Information (Good to have):
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Building and maintaining tools to automate application and
infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations.
Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable,
resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
Implementing transformation from an as is state, to the future.
Coordinating with other members of the DevOps team, Development, Test,
and other teams to enhance and optimize existing processes.
Provide systems support, implement monitoring and logging alerting
solutions that enable the production systems to be monitored.
Writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and
Writing application deployment automation using industry standard
deployment and configuration tools.
Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the
purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production
Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices
About Magicflare Software Services
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
• Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new
processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability
assessment and risk management
• Incidence management and root cause analysis
• Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and
constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Mentoring and guiding the team members
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
• Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the custome
Founded by experienced founders and funded by Tier-1 VCs, GoKwik is a solution for democratizing the shopping experience on e-commerce platforms. Our aim is to provide a superior shopping experience for all our partners and improve both customer satisfaction and their GMV
Being an early-stage company, we are looking for self-driven, motivated people who want to build something exciting and are always looking out for the next big thing. We plan to build this company remotely, which brings freedom but also an added sense of responsibility. If all this sounds interesting to you read on
A candidate with proven skills and background in AWS services, Infrastructure-As-Code, and DevOps best-practices. This role will actively collaborate with various internal and external groups including Research & Development, Implementations, and Solutions. The candidate must be a life-long learner with the ability to balance short-term tactics against long-term strategy, continuously enabling the broader team to become more efficient. Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadline is a must. This position will be expected to take initiative, when required, and to proactively address issues based on the experience and established standards.
- Working closely with the engineering team to deploy and maintain the infrastructure.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
- Maintain SLAs by tuning systems according to scale.
- Designing systems at scale to make sure solutions built are economical.
- Work on creating infrastructure to deploy backend and frontend applications on cloud, monitor cloud based applications, monitoring and to support ongoing maintenance and updates, event handling, reporting, and possibly complaint handling.
- Design and deploy SaaS platform using containerization/micro services and cloud services (AWS/ Azure). AWS is preferred.
- Strong experience working with python shell.
- Work on creating and maintaining the CI/CD (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible)
- Knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment.
- Understanding of Chef, Puppet, Threatmodeler
- Build, maintain, document, and automate technical processes and operations in alignment with AWS best practices
- Own and operate both development and production environments
- Support non-functional system requirements with a focus on security, availability, performance, scalability, operability, and cost-savings
- Enhance and extend CICD automation to improve speed, reliability and repeatability of deployments of internal and 3rd party software
- Experience with at least one programming/scripting language like Python
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- 3+ years’ experience with CICD tooling (Gradle, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Junit)
- Experience with Bitbucket/Jira/Confluence.
- Experience working in complex, high availability, 24X7X365 SaaS environments.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS etc.,
- DevOps experience, passion for automation
- Experience with networking VPC/NAT/Docker/EKS
- Experience with automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)'
The candidates should have:
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux OS
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields.
* Responsible for DevOps and SRE activities. Automated the AWS Infrastructure using CloudFormation, Terraform and Chef following the principles of Infrastructure As Code. Containerizing and deploying the application on AWS Fargate using Terraform. Ensuring that the application infrastructure is scalable, secure and available by ensuring that the application is monitored and audited. Face of the company during counter-party application architecture, compliance, and security reviews.
* Implemented TensorFlow based Machine Learning models for predicting probability of reduction in patient opioid usage after SCS procedure.
* Product management, solution architect and lead developer for Luciditydirect.com, a Ruby on Rails SAAS application
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery. We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
You have 6+ years of experience in AWS infra Automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced operations environment and to develop your career in Cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
You are building and monitoring CI/CD pipeline in AWS cloud. This is a highly scalable backend application building on Java platform. We need a resource who can troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify system service issues.
You’re cloud native with Terraform as an orchestration. You would use Terraform as a key Orchestration in Infrastructure as Code.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better result
An ideal candidate is/are:
This is a key role within our DevOps team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team in a shared services DevOps organization to support and deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience. The primary objective is to provide support to Amazon Web Services hosted environment, ensure continuous availability, working closely with development teams to ensure best value for money, and effective estate management.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline from scratch along with integration of appropriate quality gates.
- Expertise level knowledge in AWS cloud. Provision and configure infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Build and configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, and cluster security. Define autoscaling and cost strategies.
- Automate the build of containerized systems with CI/CD tooling, Helm charts, and more
- Manage deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Implement monitoring and metrics with Cloud watch, Newrelic
- Troubleshoot and optimize containerized workload deployments for clients
- Automate operational tasks, and assist in the transition to service ownership models.
Implement DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
Coordination and communication within the team and with client team
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous
development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Pre-requisite skills required:
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Experience of scripting in at-least 2 languages ( Bash + Python / Ruby )
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
Experience with Docker, AWS ( ec2, s3, iam, eks, route53), Ansible, Helm, Terraform
Experience with building, maintaining, and deploying Kubernetes environments and
Experience with build and release automation and dependency management; implementing
Clear fundamentals with DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, Micro-Services, Monolith etc.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do”. Are you someone who embraces challenges or interested to do something out of the box? Fission labs leverages cutting edge technologies to foster innovation and provides scalable solutions to identify customers’ core business need. We manage end to end product development by optimizing new technologies such as AI, ML, Salesforce, Bigdata, and Cloud and so on. We provide scalable solutions to some of the best Silicon Valley start-ups and enterprises.
Why explore a career with Fission Labs
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You’ll be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
- Start-up spirit (Good ten years, yet we maintain it)
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide infrastructure management while interacting and collaborating with the Engineering Team in providing support for end-user issues & requests related to systems & applications
Should be able to deploy, troubleshoot, automate, maintain and constantly improve the systems that will keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices.
Hands on knowledge of IaC(Infrastructure as Code) and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef etc.
Outstanding expertise in developing and automating tech stack on Azure technologies (e.g. Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Load Balancers, Storage Accounts, Azure DevOps,
Azure Active Directory, Monitor, Advisor, Security Centre, SQL Databases, FunctionApp)
Implement containerized solutions using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service.
Should be able to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resources and application deployment issues.
Comfortable in supporting our technology stack that collects, stores and processes over 1 billion api calls per day and support business critical solutions for one of the world’s fastest growing mobile companies
Manage and improve microservices infrastructure
Overall 4 to 8 years and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Azure administration
Experience in administration Azure environment using Terraform or ARM templates.
Experience in Azure CLI and Power Shell.
Advanced Automation using Terraform (or equivalent technology), Bash, Python, YAML, and PowerShell Scripting experience is a must and along with administration and monitoring experience.
Experience in designing and architecting Highly Available, Scalable, Fault-tolerant, and Secure Enterprise systems.
Strong grasp of automation using scripting languages like and be able to automate various deployment processes using the same
Experience in Public cloud development (Azure) or private Clouds (Open Stack, VMWare)
Experience in Docker and a container orchestration platform like Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, or Docker Swarm.
Experience with configuring monitoring solutions Application Insights.
Experience with setting up, configuring and using Azure DevOps or any CI tools, building CI/CD pipeline.
Good understanding of Patterns of Distributed system architecture.
Good to Have:
- Experience with setting up Disaster Recovery for applications, multi-region deployments.
- Experience setting microservices architecture.
- Event-driven systems architecture, knowledge of Azure Service Bus is good to have.
- Experience with working on designing systems and infrastructure for Compliance. (Understanding of any regulatory law e.g. HIPAA, GDPR, PCI/DSS etc. would be a plus.)
- Experience with Visual Studio Team System.
- Should be comfortable working with Agile setup particularly SCRUM.
- Certifications are a plus.