Profile: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 5-8 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Technical Experience (Must Have):
DevOps Tool: Terraform, Ansible, Github, CI-CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes
Network: Cloud Networking
Scripting Language: Any/All - Shell Script, PowerShell, Python
OS: Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL etc)
Professional Attributes: Excellent communication, written, presentation,
and problem-solving skills.
Experience: Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Cloud Automation and
Additional Information (Good to have):
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Building and maintaining tools to automate application and
infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations.
Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable,
resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
Implementing transformation from an as is state, to the future.
Coordinating with other members of the DevOps team, Development, Test,
and other teams to enhance and optimize existing processes.
Provide systems support, implement monitoring and logging alerting
solutions that enable the production systems to be monitored.
Writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and
Writing application deployment automation using industry standard
deployment and configuration tools.
Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the
purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production
Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices
About Magicflare Software Services
Curie AI is a tech-enabled respiratory care company providing virtual personalized disease management through proprietary AI that passively detects symptoms. This approach results in high adherence, reduction in adverse events, cost savings and improving the overall quality of life for people with chronic respiratory conditions
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead architect and head of engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve infrastructure monitoring and alerting.
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Strong knowledge of AWS or GCP
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Experience with microservice architecture, docker containers, setting up vagrant and orchestrating and optimizing cloud components using Kubernetes
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing AWS resources and automating CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell, Python or Bash be able to build and administer CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture.
- Experience using containerization technologies (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos or Vagrant).
- Strong practical Windows and Linux system administration skills in the cloud.
- Understanding of DNS, NFS, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Knowledge of secure SDLC, OWASP top 10 and CWE/SANS top 25.
- Deep understanding of Web Sockets and their functioning. Hands on experience of ElasticCache, Redis, ECS or EKS. Installation, configuration and management of Apache or Nginx web server, Apache/Tomcat Application Server, configure SSL certificates, setup reverse proxy.
- Exposure to RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora, etc.) is a plus.
- Exposure to programming languages like JAVA, PHP, SQL is a plus.
- AWS Developer or AWS SysOps Administrator certification is a plus.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification experience is a plus.
- Experience building Blue/Green, Canary or other zero down time deployment strategies, advanced understanding of VPC, EC2 Route53 IAM, Lambda is a plus.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Technology Lead provides technical leadership with in-depth DevOps experience and is responsible for enabling delivery of high-quality projects to Saviant clients through highly effective DevOps process. This is a highly technical role, with a focus on analysing, designing, documenting, and implementing a complete DevOps process for enterprise applications using the most advanced technology stacks, methodologies, and best practices within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
• Design, analyze, document, and develop the technical architecture for on-premise as well as cloud-based DevOps solutions around customers’ business problems.
• Lead end to end process and setup implementation of configuration management, CI, CD, and monitoring platforms.
• Conduct reviews of design and implementation of DevOps processes while establishing, and maintaining best practices
• Setup new processes to improve the quality of development, delivery and deployment processes
• Provide technical support and guidance to project team members.
• Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
• Contribute to pre-sales, proposal creation, POCs, technology incubation from technical and architecture perspective
• Participate in recruitment and people development initiatives.
• Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute • 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience of the DevOps process using technologies like Dot Net Core, Python, C#, MVC, ReactJS, Python, Android, IOS, Linux, Windows
• Strong hands-on experience of the full life cycle of DevOps: DevOps Orchestration/Configuration/Security/CI-CD/Release Management and Environment management • Solid hands-on knowledge of DevOps technologies and tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet, JIRA, TFS, Git, SVN, various scripting tools, etc. • Solid hands-on knowledge of containerization technologies and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry • In-depth understanding of various development and deployment architectures from a DevOps perspective
• Expertise in Grounds-up DevOps projects involving multiple agile teams spread across geographies.
• Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
Who Should Apply?
• You have independently managed end-to-end DevOps projects, including understanding requirements, design solutions and implementing, setting up best practices with different business domain over last 2 years.
• You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects
• You have lead development team of 5 to 8 developers with Technology responsibility
• You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing technical escalations and decisions
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work with developer teams with a focus on automating build and deployment using tools such as Jenkins.
- Implement CI/CD in projects (GitLabCI preferred).
- Enable software build and deploy.
- Provisioning both day to day operations and automation using tools, e. g. Ansible, Bash.
- Write, plan, create infra as a code using Terraform.
- Monitoring, ITSM automation incident creation from alerts using licensed and open source tools.
- Manage credentials for AWS cloud servers, github repos, Atlassian Cloud services, Jenkins, OpenVPN, and the developers environment.
- Building environments for unit tests, integration tests, system tests, and acceptance tests using Jenkins.
- Create and spin off resource instances.
- Experience implementing CI/CD.
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. ).
- Experience with AWS.
- Should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause.
- Knowledge of application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about developing solution strategies, and deliver results.
- Good understanding of design of native Cloud applications Cloud application design patterns and practices in AWS.
- Work with the developer team to enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline.
- Adopt industry best practices to set up a UAT and prod environment for scalability.
- Manage the AWS resources including IAM users, access control, billing etc.
- Work with the test automation engineer to establish a CI/CD pipeline.
- Work on replication of environments easy to implement.
- Enable efficient software deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Infrastructure setup on Cloud, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Configuration/Change Management.
- Good experience with Linux/Unix administration and moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with Docker and related tools (Cassandra, Rancher, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience of working in Config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty)
- Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with scaling data store technologies is a plus (PostgreSQL, Scylla, Redis) is a plus
- Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management (Netflix BLESS) is a plus
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus (Let's Encrypt) is a plus
- Experience with chaos or similar methodologies is a plus
What we are looking for
Work closely with product & engineering groups to identify and document
Design infrastructure solutions balancing requirements, operational
constraints and architecture guidelines.
Implement infrastructure including network connectivity, virtual machines
Implement and follow security guidelines, both policy and technical to
protect our customers.
Resolve incidents as escalated from monitoring solutions and lower tiers.
Identify root cause for issues and develop long term solutions to fix recurring
Ability to automate recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality.
Partner with the engineering team to build software tolerance for
infrastructure failure or issues.
Research emerging technologies, trends and methodologies and enhance
existing systems and processes.
Master’s/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or related technical field, and two years of experience
in software/systems or related.
5+ years overall experience.
Work experience must have included:
Proven track record in deploying, configuring and maintaining Ubuntu server
systems on premise and in the cloud.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting
TCP/IP networks, VPN, Load Balancers & Firewalls.
Minimum 3 years of experience working in public clouds like AWS & Azure.
Hands on experience in any of the configuration management tools like Anisble,
Chef & Puppet.
Strong in performing production operation activities.
Experience with Container & Container Orchestrator tools like Kubernetes, Docker
Swarm is plus.
Good at source code management tools like Bitbucket, GIT.
Configuring and utilizing monitoring and alerting tools.
Scripting to automate infrastructure and operational processes.
Hands on work to secure networks and systems.
Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
Ability to manage and deliver multiple project phases at the same time
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interview focus areas
Networks, systems, monitoring
AWS (EC2, S3, VPC)
Problem solving, scripting, network design, systems administration and
Culture fit, agility, bias for action, ownership, communication
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead ( and/or CTO ) to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Qualification- B.tech in IT