PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
- Perform Test Automations, including creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests.
- Environment set up for testing scenarios
- Create & manage automation reports and regularly communicate the same to the team.
- Work on deployments and resolve any level issues for the system.
- Own the end-to-end quality of the product, sign off releases to production.
- Develop an automated integration test suite that exercises all aspects of the product.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues and document software defects.
- Help with the integration of tests with Continuous Integration and Build Environment.
- Own quality test reporting and signing off process
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python, and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, Java testing, etc. OR If you are a motivated developer who wants to move to test.
- Customer Obsession - you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you're able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Ability to come up with, document, and code test scenarios & test cases.
at Caw Studios
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you want to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join one of our engineering teams at Banglore.
What Will You Do
● Improve automation code structure and framework architecture in terms of maintainability, execution speed, and coverage; write, co-write, and review test design/plan documentation.
● Own communication throughout the sprint/release cycle, quality of features, and the delivery of the entire feature.
● Lead new language/framework POC within the technical focus area.
● Drive the design/code review process for test automation, seeking and providing constructive criticism.
● Ensure your team has strong sets of documentation and journals of how their test design and architecture/product evolve over time.
● Lead effort in working with other teams and counterparts to solve problems affecting the team's overall delivery.
● Participate in the prioritization of cross-team automation initiatives & lead those within your own team.
● Participate/Support in production/Customer deployment.
What you will Bring
● 4-8 years of experience in professional testing.
● Familiarity with Microservices architecture.
● Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles.
● Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
● Passion for self-improvement and continual learning.
● Great attitude and adaptability to taking on many diverse responsibilities.
● Experience working with Web and API Testing - both manual & automation.
● Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, Selenium, RestAssured, Kubernetes, TestNG, and CI/CD pipelines.
● Experience in setting up test Infra for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
● Experience working with programming languages like Java.
● Experience working with Agile process management methodology
● Experience in Performance / Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 50+ super-geeks based out of Hyderabad.
We run complete engineering (Dev + DevOps) for several products like Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. We are also part of the global engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, SenorPago, and GrowthZone.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
As a QA, you will be responsible for having a keen eye on detailing the product and finding anomalies in the product flow/UI/text etc. Along with that, you’re responsible for designing and building best-in-class automation frameworks and systems for our high scale products that range from utility apps to transactional products to our service-oriented architecture. In addition, you will own key quality metrics, build test strategies and write automation tests.
The ideal candidate is passionate about finding even minute deviations in consumer products and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering bug-free and super consumer-friendly products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building manual automation and test automation frameworks in Java, C++, C# or any modern programming language
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experienced in mobile (IOS and Android) test automation
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools
- Experience in non-functional testing, including load testing, battery testing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Skills required / Roles and Responsibility
- Aware of API testing.
- Good logical reasoning. Good problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to do Automation using python/java.
- Proficient with Selenium and Java
- Must have Manual testing experience.
- Hands on experience on automation frameworks and must have experience of building them from scratch.
- Great design and problem-solving skills.
- Good to have knowledge of any Cloud and basic of DevOps.
- Proficient understanding of GIT, Linux.
- Able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to plan, priorities and execute in fast moving Agile sprints
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Providing Researching, recommending and implementing tools as needed
- Analyzing defects and defining corrective actions
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on user stories
- Tracking quality assurance metrics like defect densities and open defect counts
- Automating and scheduling test case runs across multiple platforms and devices
- Doing Manual testing if required
What you need to have:
- BTech with min 65%
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Mobile app automation and Web automation
- Expert in Selenium with Java, Appium and API testing using Postman
- Experience in building test frameworks for automating the testing with focus on functionality, stress, scalability, and performance
- Strong knowledge of Java language
- Well versed with the use of Maven or any build automation tool, Bitbucket, Jenkins and good understanding of CI/ CD pipeline
- Familiarity working with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Deep understanding of all common test automation frameworks – TestNG-POM, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Cucumber - BDD etc.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
- Basic knowledge of Unix/ Linux systems
- Hands-on experience in Jasmine framework
- Experience working in a security domain
- Familiarity with OWASP is a plus
- Experience with performance testing using JMeter
We are looking for Test Engineer: 4+years (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
Location: Remote (within India)
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
Designing and writing test automation scripts
Using test automation frameworks
Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
Programming languages: Java
We are Financial services, so Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills will be an advantage.
- Should have 3 to 5 year’s hands-on experience in testing Desktop & Web Applications.
- Should have worked on Desktop & Web automation.
- Automation expertise using Java, Selenium, SikuliX
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment.
- Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and reporting tools.
- Experience with source code management and build tools - Git, SVN, Maven
- Experience with continuous integration using bamboo/Jenkins.
Good to have:
- Strong knowledge of current automation trends.
Skills & tool set:
- Programming language: Java
- Automation tool: SikuliX, Selenium
- Others: Jira, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, TestNG, Charles, Fiddler, JIRA, Zephyr.
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager and Sales team to understand client and project requirements and define the scope of the project.
- Prepare test strategy to deliver to the agreed scope within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Work with Delivery Manager and Resource Management Group to build the necessary team, either from the available internal pool or support hiring.
- Work with the Delivery Manager to develop the testing strategy.
- Understand the project delivery governance framework and ensure test planning, execution, and closure are done in accordance with the delivery framework.
- Prepare test plans to include timelines for activities and key milestones.
- Lead a team of 4-5 test engineers and work alongside test architects and SMEs.
- Work allocation to team members and monitoring performance and ensure completion of tasks by team members to agreed timelines.
- Coordinate system/application understanding sessions for team members with relevant client team member(s).
- Work with test architects to design, develop and maintain test automation framework, where required.
- Develop test automation suites, along with team members.
- Review output of team members for test coverage (functional) and in case of test automation framework and suites, review for adherence to good and efficient coding practices and coding standards, reusability, avoid redundancy and duplicity.
- Raise PRs and check-in code and in the process resolve any conflicts and sync issues.
- Ensure efficient versioning and maintenance of test automation code.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical and non-technical challenges and blockers faced by team members.
- Coaching and leading in practices like Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Be the go-to person / first point of contact for any project-related queries or concerns, for both client and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation and distribution of periodic project progress mails and reports to the client and internal stakeholders.
- Risk management – early identification of risks and mitigation, and where required invoke relevant and timely escalation and support.
- Preparation and/or review of documentation, required across all phases of the project.
- Mentor and guide team members in helping them grow professionally.
- Provide feedback about team members to the Delivery Manager for periodic performance appraisal.
Qualification and mandatory experience
- Graduate or Post-graduate, an engineering graduate is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 7 years of total experience in manual and automation testing of which at least 3 years as a hands-on Test Lead with proven experience of leading at least a 3-member team.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools for manual and automation testing.
- At least 3 years proven experience of leading a minimum 3-member team in manual and automation testing.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and delivering in sprints.
- At least 3+ years designing, developing, and maintaining Test Automation frameworks and solutions across various technology stacks and applications for web, mobile, API, and data validation.
- Expert level experience in at least one programming language, Java is preferable but not mandatory
- Expert level experience in debugging.
- Expert level experience in developing web UI test automation suite using Selenium or mobile UI test automation suite using Appium.
- Expert level experience in developing API test automation suite using Rest Assured.
- Raise PRs and merge test automation code.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Experience in at least one build tool like Jenkins, Maven or Gradle and setting up a build pipeline and integrated testing.
- Code management using Github or SVN.
- Test and defect management using JIRA or any other tool.
- Preparation of test documentation across various phases
- Preparation and distribution of periodic progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication are quintessential.
- Junit and TestNG for unit testing.
- Espresso for Android app automation.
- XCUI test for iOS app automation.
- Experience in non-functional testing, e.g., load/soak/performance, security, and accessibility, by using standard and new testing techniques.
- Experience in testing applications across eCommerce, banking, and fintech domains.
• Develop, implement and execute scripts to validate functionalities, test cases, load and performance of the product including end to end testing in a real environment.
• Positions would require thorough understanding of Testing/QA methodologies, exposure to multiple testing strategies and ability to design, develop, review and maintain automation frameworks to test products running on multiple platforms.
• Design and develop automation tests using VBScript, Java language
• Perform investigations on failed tests in order to identify the root cause.
• Follow the Agile methodology used for the project.
• Utilize Jira for task and issue tracking, Zephyr for test executions, Documentation in Confluence
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Standard scripting languages and automation tools: Java, VBScript, TestComplete, Selenium
• Debugging & Troubleshooting experience
• Sound Programming skills and OOPs concepts.
• Coding and Scripting Expertise.
• Working knowledge on multiple environments like Windows and Linux.
• SQL knowledge
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of version control, say Git
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should have B.E. Comp/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCS/MCA or equivalent Computer degree.
- Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality.
- Defect tracking tool like JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Experience in Programming any language, preferably Java, OOPS concepts.
- Experience in API testing (Web Services), Web testing, Android and iOS Apps.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to MySQL DB, Mongo DB (good to have).
- Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI and respective open source tools.
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver for automation of Web and App.
- Experience in at least two design patterns.
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat and Unix/ Linux.
- Experience analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good to have Jenkins exposure for CI/CD pipeline.
- Good to have Security, and Jmeter Performance testing experience.
- Must have good communication skill and should be a good team player with go getter" attitude.
- Good to have ISTQB certification.
- Should be from either of B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA background.
- Experience in Rest assured
- Skills: API Testing with Rest Assured