TAPPP is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a QA engineer experienced in writing test cases based on user stories, creating reports, testing the application from a design & usability perspective, and supporting both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. As a QA Engineer, you will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Proven working experience (Min 3 years) in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box & black box testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with Restful API testing – Postman jetpack, RestAssured
- Experience with performance/load/stress testing
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, backend, functional, regression
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Strong independent contributor and an unquenchable desire to learn, attention to detail a can-do attitude
Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.
Tappp (www.tappp.com), the prepaid consumer market place of Singapore-based Swissclear Global is changing the way people consume premium digital content, by making it accessible without the need for credit cards.
Offering immediate access to a wide range of prepaid entertainment, gaming and recharge services, Tappp meets the digital consumption needs of a large segment of the world's population, who either do not own credit cards or are averse to making credit card transactions online.
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME : Software Test Engineer
EXPERIENCE : 1 to 4 Years
SALARY : Negotiable
LOCATION : Madurai
- Strong experience in writing test scenarios and test cases for web and Mobile apps(Android and IOS)
- Strong knowledge on Selenium, Appium, Microsoft SQL and Jmeter
- Having knowledge of functional, regression and ad-hoc testing
- Prepare test case for Unit, Functional, Load, Integration and system level
- Responsible for creating and reviewing test strategy, test plan and interaction with development team and Project Coordinator.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
- Review instances received through support/client feedback and take appropriate action on it
- Communication within different teams for testing activities
2)Preparing Software Tests
3)Test Items, Including the Modules Used, Scope and Out of Scope.
4)Testing Methodology, Including tools Used, bug Tracking Protocol and testing Levels.
5)Understanding the Testing Process.
Quality Analyst (QA) Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists the Development team with process improvements to improve product quality
What you will be doing:
- Analyze requirements and design, build and execute test cases to assure the quality of the application under test
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute various types of tests including functional, system, integration, end-to-end, black box, regression, and API testing and compiles results
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of the existing projects, operations, or systems
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Involve in the root cause analysis of issues
- Monitor debugging process & its result
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Follow the Agile methodology
What you will bring:
- Must have 2-5 of manual testing experience including API and mobile application testing
- Must have a good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies
- Good understanding of the SDLC, STLC, test design techniques, estimation of testing, test case documentation, defect logging, and defect analysis
- Experience in Functional Testing, regression testing, integration testing, user interface & system testing, end-to-end testing, cross-browser testing, API testing etc…
- Strong analytical skills are required to understand, diagnose, and resolve complex technical issues
Added bonus if you have:
- E-commerce / ERP domain experience
- Working with Agile Methodology
- Experience with performance and load testing (JMeter etc.)
- M.B.A/M.C.A, B.Tech/B.E (IT/Computers), B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT/Computers) or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation
What we will offer you:
- Work from Anywhere: We are a remote-first company so you can work from anywhere with a flexible schedule. We are focused on getting the work done
- Floating Holidays: As we work remotely, you can choose your own regional festival holidays for the year. You get a total of 30 days of paid time off
- Rewarding Culture: Employee rewards and recognition, performance bonuses, special gifts on birthdays and important life events, and more...
- Cross-cultural team: Opportunity to work with cross-cultural, cross-country, and cross-functional teams across the globe
- People First Approach: We believe in taking care of our employees and therefore constantly empower them with a dedicated learning budget for courses and certifications
- Company retreats: Once a year
- Work with the founder: We follow a flat structure and an open-door policy that enables you to interact daily with everyone up to our CEOs
- Special Leaves: We value our employees and want them to spend quality time with their families during important life events like birthdays, maternity, and paternity events
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance Analyst. Someone who is passionate about learning and growing at a fast pace.
You will join our team of Senior and World class software professionals and will be responsible for testing our suite of applications. You will ensure the overall quality, usability and functionality of the product.
Working with a team of developers and testers to ensure quality and functionality of the product in the given time.
Writing test cases, reviewing, executing and analyzing results.
Defect logging, tracking and verification.
Performing various tests like regression tests, smoke tests, usability tests, API tests and work towards 0 critical bugs from production
Monitoring, reviewing the issues reported by users and taking action based on priority
A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
Experience of 2+ years working in the Quality Assurance role
Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills and ability to work in a team environment and independently
Experience with test management tools is an advantage
Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Slack and Meet
Experience with automated testing and tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins and Selenium is an advantage
We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Must have worked on Selenium,Cucumber,Maven
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
- Develop detailed test strategy and test plans for various features at the functional and system level.
- Be a gatekeeper for the quality of any product going out in the market from Rapido including customer experiences.
- Integral members of SDLC right from product requirements gathering phase to design reviews till the delivery of the product.
- Maintain a staging environment to effectively verify and validate the products.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by preparing a detailed capability matrix to map features to the functional requirements of the test plan and for defining the acceptance criteria.
- Effectively develop an automation to improve efficiency/productivity.
- Expertise in developing automation framework for mobile apps, web UI, APIs using appropriate open source tools like Appium, Selenium, SOAP UI, Rest Assured etc.
- Fluent with OOPS concepts and any one programming language like Java, Python etc.
- Cover all dimensions of Rapido’s product which includes features/functionality, scale/load, usability, and performance.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD driven test processes is an added benefit.
- Analyze defects to assess the severity and prioritize them for development to fix.
- Work with software developers to tune code and track all problem reports to closure. Analyze test results to ensure functionality and recommend appropriate action.
- Mentor QAs within the team.
- Graduation/Masters in computer science
- 2-7 Years of relevant experience
- Round 1 – Technical Interview 1
- Round 2 – Technical Interview 2
- Round 3 – Managerial Round
- Round 4 – HR Round
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Knowledge of the quality assurance and testing concepts, methodologies, metrics, automated testing frameworks, and documentation standards.
- Should have knowledge/experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Collaborate well with others. Ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Preferred knowledge/understanding of different mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)
- Preferred knowledge/experience testing both front-end (GUI)and back-end (database query) applications
- Experience using Git / Github
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Building an in depth understanding of all our offline and online products
- Ensuring our online apps across all platforms are stable.
- Regularly monitoring the crash reports, understanding why crashes are happening, recording them, getting them fixed by coordinating with the tech team, keeping checking so that the same is not repeated.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) on all offline and online products, analyzing results, recording them, understanding why an error is occurring or a bug is coming, coordinating with tech team to fix them, ensuring the same is not repeating
- Proactively and responsibly driving all communication with tech and product teams to ensure all bugs are rectified in least possible time and taking responsibility for coordinating the same and reporting to the entire group with follow on testing. Giving final approvals of stability on each such bug reported.
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Working closely with the development and product management teams to take overall product responsibility
- Sharing proactive ideas on product growth basis testing experience
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Creating short testing teams in operations and other departments, and positively engage other people in testing, feedback and then getting the issues/ bugs/ errors collated and reported to the tech team, and then do planning and proactive follow ups to get them rectified and tested again.
- Owning up the finer details of our tech products and create a testing and feedback driven product growth.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to do anything
- Should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software testing methodologies, identifying the bugs, getting them fixed and ensuring the best of user experience.
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in Software / Application testing in conducting tests, analyzing the results, reporting observations to the tech team and getting them fixed.
- Experience of taking proactive responsibility of product stability and working closely with the product teams to ensure quick and efficient rectifications and retestings, keeping logs and documenting, reporting, project and process management, and hands on approach to product stability and growth.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Good command in excel, word and google sheets/google drive folders to prepare and record all interactions, maintain various data and test cases, logs, queries, resolutions, reports and build a proactive process of keeping the records updated and ensure closures.
- Should be skilled in Testing Mobile apps on both android and iOS.