Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect (https://www.infilect.com/" target="_blank">https://www.infilect.com) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 yrs in Automation
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
The candidate must have 1-3 years of experience in the domain. The responsibilities include:
● Understand the complete flow of the application and take active interest in creating
product architecture & flow
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test plans
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs while testing (functional &
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, product managers) and communicate bug
● Work closely with engineers to ensure timely resolution of issues
● Create test reports
● Show flexibility and ready to occasionally work within tight deadlines
● Be a part of the process of scaling a young startup to a global company.
● Work directly with co-founders & take up challenging tasks daily that would uplift your
● Opportunity to work on projects of big enterprises (India & Abroad)
● Competitive salary & perks.
● Complete ownership of responsibilities.
● Cool working environment that will make each day at Voiceoc full of fun & new
Prescribe (YC W21) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the Healthcare sector in India. We are building a D2C brand in the natural healthcare space.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior QA
- 3+ years of Experience in QA role
- Automation and manual testing experience in mobile testing
- Leadership skill
- Great analytical and communication skills.
- Good at planning and time management.
- Should be able to write up neat and clear reports.
- Should have an attentive nature.
- Decide, plan and document different user flows to be tested.
- Communicate with the end-users (It will be our own team in this case) to properly understand their pain points.
- Thoroughly test the different user flows.
- Document and communicate the bugs and issues in the flow back to the developer team.
We’re seeking a qualified QA analyst responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet F22 standards.
A detail-oriented professional responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes. Duties include identifying whether products are functional, reliable and meet the end user's expectations.
Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Remote working
Experience: 3+ Years
What will you work on?
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
Monthly & Daily responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Do you fit in?
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality control
Job Description -
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with a Bachelor's in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree. Candidates should have experience in web and responsive application testing in microservice based architecture. As a Website QA Engineer, Will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems in web products.
Designation/Role Name: Software Test Engineer (Website)
Experience range: 1 to 5 years of experience
· Test current products and identify deficiencies.
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
· Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Identify key KPIs for product quality
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· Capable of handling multiple tasks and projects in parallel with tight deadlines.
· Strong in software testing & QA concepts and test case writing with a break the system approach.
· Knowledge of bug tracking and project management tool JIRA.
· Working knowledge of web application testing with microservice based architecture.
· Ability to test on different platforms,devices and cloud devices tools like browserstack.
· Experience in developing automated test scripts in mobile app testing using tools like Selenium Web Driver.
· Ability to develop test framework for web application testing using open source tools and technology.
· Experience in using configuration management or version control tools like GIT.
· Hand one experience with browser console developer tools for web application debugging.
· Hands-on experience with IDEs like Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA.
· Knowledge of MYSQL and database concepts for database testing.
Good to have -
· Hands- on experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins will be an add-on.
· Good to have knowledge in web page performance testing tools.
· Good to have knowledge in A/B testing tools.
· Salesforce Cloud based
We are looking for a Software Tester to join our team. As a software tester, you will be responsible for performing manual and automated testing on Cogno AI products and help us with identified issues and improve product.
Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
Collect quality data.
Identify key KPIs for product quality.
Improve overall testing quality and time with automation testing.
B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT is mandatory.
Min 3-6 months experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as Automation testing, Manual testing, Regression testing, Unit testing, Functional testing, Agile and Scrum methodology testing.
Good to have knowledge with software QA tools like Browserstack, Selenium, etc.
Good to have knowledge about web security technology.
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Good time-management skills, with superb attention to detail.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Must have a desktop or laptop to work.
Location: Currently remote, eventually Mumbai
Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing spaces - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other new-age technologies.
Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
Very fast-paced growth environment. You tend to learn and grow at a 2x rate minimum!
Work with an incredible team that has created products for big BFSI enterprises (one of the toughest markets to crack!), which the customers love!
Lots of creative freedom!
Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
Fantastic company culture. No politics. Just pure work and play!
Very approachable and helpful seniors and peers.
The test engineering team drives product and engineering quality via test frameworks, test automation infrastructure, test coaching, as well as deep product domain expertise and partnering with software engineers on test plans and test automation. Its main objective is enabling the testing efforts of the delivery teams.
• Creating or reviewing test plans.
• Creating and maintaining test infrastructure.
• Creating and maintaining test frameworks.
• Coaching engineers on (manual and automated) testing and quality best practices.
• Building up domain knowledge as part of the delivery teams.
• Understand,challenge and review backend and client code.
• Automating test scenarios.
We are looking for a top-notch test engineer with strong technical, analytical and communication skills, a deep passion for quality and a user-first approach to their work.
• Work with business stakeholders to identify, propose, prioritize, automate and execute test plans and test cases.
• Be hands-on in planning and running necessary tests, identifying and triaging issues and driving issues to resolution, and communicating the testing status to everyone.
• Manage and maintain the releases. Help to ensure that every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality.
• Create and support test and release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
• Work closely with product managers and developers in an agile environment.
• A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• 2-7 years experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
• Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
• Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python.
• Experience on testing microservices on AWS.
• Experience using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, XCUITest, Appium.
• Experience automating API tests using tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, Karate or similar.
- Experience in contract testing using Pact or similar frameworks. - Familiarity with Docker. - Experience in performance,security and usability testing.
Job Location: Bangalore
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our engineering culture values creativity, pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will join our team building and rolling out our SaaS platform in the cloud AI/Ops space.
Our Technology Stack
Our product involves the following technology areas with one or more tools in use in each area:
- Container technologies, including creating Docker plugins and extensions
- Serverless technologies including instrumentation, addons
- Orchestrators including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm
- Metric generation and collection including Prometheus and tools such as Dynatrace and Datadog
- Tracing including OpenTracing, Jaeger
- Graph tools and Databases including neo4j, JanusGraph, TinkerPop/Gremlin
- TimeSeries databases such as Prometheus, OpenTSDB
- NoSQL and Indexing tools such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr and Elastic
- Messaging tools including Kafka, Akka
- Big Data tools including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Flink
- AI/ML techniques including Statistical Analysis, Classification, Deep Learning, etc.
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, and Azure, their services in databases, networking and ML tools
- High performance User Interfaces including AngularJS, Vue, D3.js and local stores
- Authentication and Authorization including tools such as Okta and KeyCloak.
- Understand user level requirements, write up the test strategy, derive test plan and test cases in detail.
- System and integration testing with automation of test cases using Python or Java.
- Use test frameworks such as Robot Framework.
- Use traffic generator tools such as JMeter for performance testing
- Set up the target test environments in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containers based environment setup with Kubernetes and Docker, monitoring tools setup with Prometheus
- Debug incidents and issue to narrow down to a root cause
- Understand and reproduce internally issues reported by customers
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.
Software Engineer in Test/Test Engineer work within software development agile teams to
ensure software is designed and implemented for testability. They write automated unit,
component and system tests to ensure code quality and detect regressions early in the
development cycle. They are responsible for accurate test execution documentation. They also
maintain the integration and test frameworks used by multiple development teams. They must be
able to support a fast-paced agile software release process for one of Convergent’s cybersecurity
Develop software to perform unit, component and system testing
Develop and maintain test execution and tracking software
Contribute towards architecture designs providing feedback on testability
Decompose user stories into tasks and estimate story points for user stories and tasks
Perform manual tests as required
Experience and Skills:
o Experience in test design and implementation
o Experience in release management
o Experience with Python
o Experience with Docker
o Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred)
o Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium)
o Experience with Linux BASH scripting and administration
o Works and communicates well in a distributed/remote team environment
o Experience with Git and Ansible
o Experience with RedHat Package Manager (RPM) and yum repositories
o Experience testing applications and deploying them to cloud micro service
architectures (AWS, OpenShift, Azure, etc.)
o Experience with Django based full stack web development
o Experience testing web application frontends (React preferred)
o Familiarity with KVM/ESX virtual environments
o BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (3 years work experience in place of degree)
If you are interested for above position, then please send me your updated cv & following details:
Can relocate to Baner Pune (Y / N) :
Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium) in years:
Experience in years in Python Scripting:
Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred) in years:
Experience in Docker in years:
- 2-5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing for Cloud based Web and Mobile Application
- Experience with automation design, scripting, and execution
- An understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of scalable, distributed, Cloud based applications
- Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
- Expertise in testing API's and debug application issues through API
- Exposure in Continuous integration process implementation by building CI / CD Pipeline using Jenkins and Integrate with Mavens
- Expertise of coding and programming skills in Java / Python
- Solid understanding of software design principles for Building Test Frameworks;
- Think out of the box coming up with creative test design automation frameworks to build / utilities plus tools to develop
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents