Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect (https://www.infilect.com/" target="_blank">https://www.infilect.com) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and ability to code.
- Experience and thorough understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Candidates should be comfortable with using Google suite and Ms Office.
- The candidate will be required to analyze test cases, Suggest fixes, identify functional problems and document technical issues and solutions.
- Develop, Executes the test cases and Report Bugs
- Send regular status reports, on bugs and functionality, tested
- Records test results, screenshots, etc. (failed ones)
- Creates the test report and Conduct post-testing clean-up
- Run the regression tests
- Support with any kind of interviewing process as required
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a CI/CD solution using tools like Jenkins, Git, Maven.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Conduct post-testing clean-up
- Reset testing environment
- Records test results, screenshots, etc. (failed ones)
- Creates the test report
- Run the regression tests
- Good Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database queries and working
- Capable of understanding Software Architectures
- Should have basic knowledge on integrating API Keys for AI tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Must have proven experience of 3-5 years of Industry experience.
- Previous work experience as a test engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including JIRA and Trello.
- Expertise in Google Suite (especially G Sheets)
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High-level technical writing skills.
- Involvement In Creating of the Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Data.
- Preparation Of Test Strategy.
- Involvement In Database Testing
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black Box Testing Techniques.
- Involvement in Test Execution, Result Analyzing, and Defect Reporting.
- Involved in Analyzing the Requirements and Communicating with BA Team for a Better Understanding of the Requirements.
- Responsible For Test Deliverables, Prioritizes and Monitors Activities to Meet Such Dates for Assigned Features
- Identified Test Cases and Test Data
- Execution of Test Cases From JIRA.
- Performing Functional Testing and Regression Testing, Integration, Testing, Sanity Testing.
- Identifying Test Cases for Automation.
- Reviewing the Automation Script
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Position: Automation Test Lead
- Should have ability to Design & develop QA Automation Framework from scratch.
- Should have knowledge in API testing using Rest Client.
- Should have knowledge in Load & Stress Testing using JMeter/LoadRunner.
- Should have good exposure with Linux Commands.
- Should have exposure to bug management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla.
- Should have exposure into AGILE model.
- Should have ability to write test cases / test plan.
- Should have strong knowledge in Java/Python.
- Should be familiar with CICD process.
- Exposure to Appium (Good to have)
Job location – Bangalore (1st pref), Kolkata (2nd pref)
Years of exp – 5+
CTC – 12 TO 18LPA
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Exp : 4years - 7years
Location : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=gurugram&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6988689322099015680">#Gurugram, Haryana.
Notice period : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=immediate&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6988689322099015680">#immediate / within 15day joiners only
• The individual should expertise in Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Database Testing with at least 4+ years of experience
• The individual should have strong Automation Experience on multiple application platforms, such as Front End(UI),Backend(Webservices/API) and Mobile(Android & iOS)
• Setting up, Design, Develop and Maintaining Automation Frameworks from Scratch as an individual contributor.
• Excellent Designing and Programming skills using any language, such as Java, Python
• Strong command on Automation Tools like Selenium, Rest Assured and Appium
• Excellent working experience on Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework along with Design patterns like Page Object Model
• To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
• Understanding project documents, customer demands and product objectives and achieve using Automation
• Should be responsible for managing quality on the production release Researching Testing tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
• Strong experience of tools like Selenium / Appium used for Web and Mobile automation
• Hands on experience on Backend / API automation using Rest-assured.
• Should be familiar with BDD/TDD methodologies
• Experience in CI / CD tools like Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration in Automation
• Should have strong experience with programming languages JAVA / Python
• Responsible for creating performance and load tests and report on performance impact for every release using tools like K6/JMeter
• The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA/Confluence tools
• Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
• Fintech domain experience is a plus.
Urgent Opening for Mobile Automation Testing with Value Labs
Kindly share your details;-
JD:-• Well versed with Functional/Manual Testing and testing documentation
• SeeTest Automation/Appium Automation tool
• Must have Mobile Automation Experience
• Good communication skills and should be able to handle the projects independently
• Should be flexible and ready to support when required and able to work in handshake model with onsite counter parts.
• Very good communication skills to take up Dev, client, and onsite communication.
• Ready API Automation Expertise
• JIRA Tool Experience
• Should be willing to learn new libraries and apply them in project quickly
• Willing to learn UI automation test frameworks
• Should work on Shifts 2-11PM
Ajay Kumar(Kindly reach me at ajay.kumar@saivasystemdotcom)
● Experience Level: Min +2 years
● Basic knowledge of all testing types
● Experience in Web, Mobile & Mobile App testing
● Innovative mindset to track issues/bugs
● Good teamwork & Communication Skills
- 5+ years of experience in Testing (manual and automation)
- Experience with Open Source testing tools like Selenium, Appium, REST Assured.
- Strong command of programming language like Java
- Ability to write custom code to test applications
- Deep understanding and ability to implement OO Programming
- Experience in creating test strategy and frameworks
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)