Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As QA engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility until verification and validation of the full-blown product.
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products
to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugs
and other issues that may make a product defective. QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance technician role.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- Designing and building advanced automated testing frameworks, tools and automated test suites using JAVA based solutions such as TestNG, Selenium etc
- Scaling up test automation practices to ensure robust release quality and mapping to multiple environments
- Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality products
- On-time deliverables under strict deadlines in agile methodology
- Working on DevOps model to support multiple environments
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years automation experience preferably Selenium with JAVA
- Experience on mobile automation
- Experience with test frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Maven
- Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, ALM etc
- Good knowledge in CI/CD process and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with database
- Strong knowledge on creating REST web services
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Experience working on Agile development environment
- Experience on Git will help
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Experience in medical domain will be an added advantage
- Experience on BDD
- Managing the team with complete automation setup
- Setting up own frameworks
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
- Work on a disruptive product that's still in the early stages
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- Take ownership of the end-to-end system and take all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Sharp analytical abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in automation testing
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
- Involvement In Creating of the Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Data.
- Preparation Of Test Strategy.
- Involvement In Database Testing
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black Box Testing Techniques.
- Involvement in Test Execution, Result Analyzing, and Defect Reporting.
- Involved in Analyzing the Requirements and Communicating with BA Team for a Better Understanding of the Requirements.
- Responsible For Test Deliverables, Prioritizes and Monitors Activities to Meet Such Dates for Assigned Features
- Identified Test Cases and Test Data
- Execution of Test Cases From JIRA.
- Performing Functional Testing and Regression Testing, Integration, Testing, Sanity Testing.
- Identifying Test Cases for Automation.
- Reviewing the Automation Script
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- You will be responsible reliability for major products / releases
- You will be responsible for creating test schedules, detailing test cases, test plans, and consolidating and reporting test results.
- You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to design and maintain automation for existing and new products.
- You will set up test environments for automation activities.
- You will track test coverage and key metrics.
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of the QA processes and ensure repeatability.
- You will be a technology champion/mentor, and work with others to effectively use new technology to build effective automation.
- You will interact with other departments to gather/understand business requirements.
- You will be involved in the quality assurance stage of product development and deployment. You'll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the product created by developers is fit for purpose.
- You are employed to find bugs and issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You might work on bespoke, individual projects. You will need to be, or become, familiar with programming and using coding languages.
- You will be involved in sprints developing and testing new features, the product tester will provide second line support for queries from end users. This will involve keeping a knowledge base and standard responses to issues up-to-date, having issues triaged to them from the first line service desk to investigate and replicate, and to brief the product developers on the problems so issues can be added to the development backlog. This will involve considerable interaction with Fynd's clients and colleagues in the engineering and support teams.
- Strong Test Design skills
- Proficient in any of framework Jasmine Junit, Karate etc
- Work experience in Web Services (API) testing (SOAP/REST) & Test Automation (Functional & Performance)
- Proficient using tools like - (Postman, Rest Client), Selenium, JMeter
- Good Understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) and its working knowledge
- Good understanding of at least one Domain, preferably eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Personal Skills
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently and contribute to the collaborative efforts of the team
- Empathy with customers
- Good Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structure is mandatory
- Hands on automation testing experience in Web/Mobile app testing ( relevant 1 year)
- Possess good understanding of bug lifecycle and defect management process
- Experience in cross browser testing
Good to Have
- Good Understanding of Jenkins, Maven
- Good Understanding of a version control software
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem-solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest
assured, cucumber, POM model, etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems
Candidate should have Max 4+ yrs experience in Python automation testing
With Robot framework and selenium
Less exp couldnt consider.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on
Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design,
engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast.
This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 3+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Hands on technical experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
6. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for operations, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You previously worked in supply chain or operations where hardware was being built.
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection.
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
Seeking Automation Test Lead for a very old client, please share updated resume if interested.
CTC: Best for the right candidate
Location: Noida ,Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to write and execute exploratory and automated tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Should be able to work as individual contribute in development & testing capacity
• Must be able to guide the junior team members
• Must be client facing.
• Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise, Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
• Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation
• Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools,
• Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
• Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming lanuguages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net, SQL Developer, IDE etc.
• Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader etc is a Plus
• Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
Please refer for Other Openings:
- Automation Test Lead – Mid Size
- Pega Developers, BA & Lead System Architects - MNC
- JAVA Developers - MNC
WEN | Creating Opportunities
Mobile: nine nine five eight four- three eight eight five eight