You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Cognologix Technologies
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate QA Engineer (Manual + Automation) to cater to the testing efforts in the domain of manual testing. You will help the team in building an awesome manual platform from scratch and test the product for quality & stability.
You should have hands-on experience in testing and writing test case to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also have to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. You should have strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Designing, implementation & execution of test cases
Identify, record & tracking of bugs early in release life cycle
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Create repeatability in testing through manual testing that enable and validate high quality releases
Identify functional/non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions.
Engage actively with cross functional teams to enable timely delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
0 to 1 years of relevant experience in the testing domain
Knowledge of DevOps is an added advantage
Hands-on experience in non-functional testing skills like Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing
Experience in working on Linux/Unix environment
Understanding of Software Development (preferably Java) and Continuous Integration Systems
Experience with testing on AWS, EC2 environments
Experience in testing APIs
Experience of working in Agile Environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
Automation QA Engineer
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to automation testing. Who has experience in Selenium with Either Java/C#/ Python.
- Working experience of a minimum of 6+ years in Test automation using Selenium or other similar tools.
- QA experience with manual testing of web sites, web services and backend applications in windows.
- Working knowledge on tools like Jenkins, JIRA and Github.
- Contribute towards the automation of performance flows using JMeter.
- Should have Positive Attitude to Learn the Functionality of Application with quick turn-around time.
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases.
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Good understanding and experience in Agile test automation frameworks and approaches.
- Strong in Testing methodology, test framework design experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Positive and energetic work attitude.
- Well-organized and disciplined, but also adaptable approach to work.
- Able to multi-task and manage numerous deliverables effectively.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Having good experience of team handling.
**Work from office. Location: Kolkata
**Interview: Face to face interview
· Creation and implementation of an automation test framework to automate tests for a front-end AngularJS application, with a Microsoft Azure Service Bus message-oriented-middleware and Rest API following a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline, using Azure DevOps process implementation. The framework should drive frontend UI and middleware APIs, using SpecFlow and Selenium in BDD standard with Visual Studio
· Deliver work to agreed estimates and timescales
· Follow Agile techniques and be an active member of the Scrum Team
· Provide testing domain knowledge and support delivery with automated testing
· Write new scripts, run & modify existing scripts of BDD features and scenarios, structured through Page Object Model
· Develop and execute performance test scripts for load and stress of UI,Mobile and Webservices testing using Load Runner/ J Meter
· Test (manually & automate) against cross-browsers, accessibility (Axe, Wave, Lighthouse) & devices
· Set up and manage test environments and data
· Accept data from file input for more complex requirements
· Create comprehensive acceptance tests aligned to the acceptance criteria
· Ensure that acceptance criteria are satisfied using both Black-Box testing and White-Box testing methods
· Ensure that the agreed Definition of Done is met for each requirement
· Document and verify test results within the test management tool
· Report testing progress and issues in a timely manner as defined in the Test Plan and the agreed team organization; in particular to relay issues/risks that might affect quality or the ability to complete tests according to plan and to proactively seek appropriate solutions
· Defect management - raise and record details of defects encountered during testing
· Test reporting
· Develop and maintain knowledge, skills and competencies in test automation and tools
· Participate in all Release Planning meetings
· Attend all Scrum ceremonies
· At least 3yrs experience of working as an Automation Test Analyst within solution integration projects
· Demonstrable experience of working within a Scrum Team
· Able to articulate and demonstrate a good understanding of:
o Test automation
o Test Automation frameworks (Specflow)
o Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD)
o Test Techniques
o Test Tools (e.g Selenium, Load Runner/J meter)
o Page Object Model (Automation Framework)
· Demonstrable experience of:
o using Gherkin language to write Test Scenarios
o Selenium Web Driver
o J meter/Load Runner
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using two or more software engineering tools, techniques, methods, in accordance with recognized standards, specifically:
o SQL (for example production of basic scripts to query a relational database)
o MS Excel (for example basic dataset querying and data build)
· Has demonstrable experience of using common business technology (for example, MS Office suite of tools) and able to produce a range of test deliverables in-line with applicable standards with minimal supervision
· International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Test Analyst Advanced Level Certification
· Advanced Automation Test Engineer (ISTQB)
· Knowledge on ADO (Azure Devops) to run automated tests and CI
· Knowledge of the latest developments and future strategy for their technology area
Overview of the Role:
• GREAT ENGINEERS WHO COULD WORK WELL IN A COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
• METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL,
• EXCITED TO LEARN NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES
• GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.
Roles & Responsibility
1. LEARNING NEW PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND TOOLS QUICKLY CONTRIBUTING TO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
2. OWNERSHIP FROM START TO FINISH OF THE TASKS ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN ALL AGILE CEREMONIES TO DELIVER QUALITY PRODUCTS FROM THE BEGINNING.VERIFY TEST SCRIPT AGAINST BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS USING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE DESIGN TEAM UNDERSTAND AND INTERPRET FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS AS
NEEDED TO DEVELOP TEST CASES ACTIVELY WORK TO IDENTIFY, COMMUNICATE, MITIGATE AND RESOLVE TESTING ISSUES AND RISKS. MANAGE TEST SCRIPTS, TEST CASES, TEST RESULTS USING STANDARD TESTING TOOLING SUCH AS JIRA, REPORT PORTAL
3. SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING HEALTH OF AUTOMATED TEST SUITE
1. EXPERIENCE IN THE RANGE OF 0-1.5 YRS
2. HANDS-ON PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE IN PREFERABLY JAVA
3. ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IS CONSIDERED FOR A STRONG CANDIDATE
4. GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF DATA STRUCTURE, LOGIC, PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS.
5. GOOD IN COMMUNICATION (VERBAL AND WRITTEN)
6. READY TO LEARN AND ADAPT NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES QUICKLY TO ACCOMMODATE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS.
Nice to Have
1. REST API,SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, VERSION CONTROL TOOL, KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPTS
2. EXPOSURE ON SELENIUM WEBDRIVER / REST API / VERSION CONTROL TOOL
3. KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPT
- At least 6+ years of experience in Manual Testing
- At least 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing using Selenium / Cucumber / Karate Frameworks.
- Strong inclination towards delivering quality software.
- Should be a good team player. Should have experience working in Agile Scrum Teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Data-Driven, Keyword Driven, and Hybrid Framework
- Experienced in writing SQL queries.
- Experienced in Test Life cycle and Bug Life cycle.
- Java automation
- Automation Testing
- BDD/Cucumber framework for UI and RestAPI testing using Maven
- Responsible for End to end CI/CD setup and maintenance.
- Designing the CI/CD architecture & building pipelines
- Support in defining the Three-tier architecture.
- Should have good knowledge in Testing Strategies
- Handle the Monolith and modern application.
- To lead DevOps activities in the team.
- Lead the upskill program within the team
- Train the team on the required technologies
- Coordination with different IT stakeholders as and when needed
- Suggestion and Implementation of further toolchains towards DevOps and GitOps
- Responsible to train the peer colleagues
- Good hands-on experience in Java
- Automation Testing tools like selenium, LeanFT, etc.
- Should have implemented BDD/Cucumber framework for UI and RestAPI testing.
- Should have working experience with build management tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant, etc.
- Responsible for End to end CI/CD setup and maintenance.
- Should have written the pipeline in Jenkins e.g. scripted pipelines.
- Support in defining the Three-tier architecture.
- Should have good knowledge in Testing Strategies
- Handle the Monolith and modern application.
- Should have executed automation tests using Docker containers (selenium as the grid)
- Knowledge of containerization
- Hands-on Kubernetes experience would b
- Expert knowledge of Source Control Systems, build & integration tools (e.g., GIT, Jenkins & Maven).
- Hands-on experience with designing the CI/CD architecture & building pipelines (on On-prem, Cloud & Hybrid infrastructure services).
Good to have:
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus-Grafana & Dynatrace.
- Experience with log management tools (e.g. ELK/EFK stack, Azure monitor, or similar).
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service / Cloud computing (preferably Azure).
- Experience with Open Liberty, JBoss, etc.
- Hands-on experience with multiple database products like IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Writing automation scripts in Unix shell, Perl, etc. would be preferred
- Application development/automation experience using Python would an added advantage
- Brownie points for having:
- Certified DevOps engineer
- Azure Admin / Solution Architect
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Rapyuta Robotics is seeking talented, and ambitious individuals with a can-do attitude to help revolutionize robotics. We’re creating a whole new generation of multi-agent aerial- and ground-based mobile robotic platforms with access to an inexhaustible supply of data and processing capabilities, that is the Cloud. Our units will be capable of working autonomously and collaboratively, learning from their own collective experiences and continuously improving upon themselves.
Your tasks will include the following but not limited to:
- Software Quality Assurance Testing - including verification of functionality and validation of requirements
- Developing test harnesses, framework, and general troubleshooting
- Develop data-driven test automation pipelines
- Design and author test cases based on the functional specs
- Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures
- Review product requirements, engineering specs to develop automation test plans and strategy
- Develop testing frameworks, testing tools, API tests, integration tests, performance tests, stress tests, functional, and End to End automation test suites
- Work with the development team to support testing, support web front-end, and back-end services testing
- Perform code analysis and look for ways to improve test coverage
- Lead quality production releases and be the point person for investigating any related issues
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience with an outstanding track record.
- At least 5 years of experience with automation testing
- Mastery of one or more of the following programming languages including but not limited to Java, C/C++, Python
- Must have experience in test automation, agile testing, continuous integration, functional testing API testing
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks like TestNG, JUnit or something similar
- Experience in relational databases (MySQL etc.)
- Experienced in design and implementation of test scripts, test data & UI testing of web services
- Experienced in CI/CD development process and methodology
- Has excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- High degree of initiative and proven analytical problem-solving skills
- Start-up mindset
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Fundamental understanding and experience with one or more Agile methodologies
Location: Bangalore, India
Designation - SDET
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
- Responsible for the development of our web & mobile test automated frameworks and to execute tests to ensure product quality.
- Shall design and implement Automation framework, tests scripts, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB
- REST API testing / Automation
- Data Structures
- Tools : Cucumber, Protractor, Robot Framework, Selenium web driver, Jenkins/Bamboo
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3+ years of SDET or QA Engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python or other Object Oriented Language
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks in Java
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge on frameworks like Cucumber, Protractor , Django, Flask
- Knowledge on Selenium WebDriver
- Strong exposure to SDLC and STLC
- Knowledge on Mysql , MongoDB etc