Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in UFT
- Jmeter is an added advantage.
- API testing experience
- ISTQB Certification
About e-Zest Solutions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the documentation and deliverables required for each product/feature to be tested
- Run Test cases, record results, and Prepare Reports at all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Understanding Product Architecture and Functionality and delivering quality features/ products by following rigorous testing techniques
- Selenium tool knowledge/experience would be preferable
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Understanding various system components, and user flows and assessing the impact of the changes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Exhibiting strong ownership and consistently increasing your expertise in your area of work.
- A strong educational background, preferably with an engineering degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in testing web applications and web services preferably startup work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in Selenium, SQL, MySql, Azure, and DevOps.
- Experience in automated testing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills with excellent functional testing skills.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role is preferred
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
What does the role look like?
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Lead Should be an excellent team manager as well as individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App) Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and technical architecture and how each feature is implemented Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Monitor debugging process results
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
* Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
* Proven work experience in software development
* Proven work experience in software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
* Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus.
* Automation with Selenium is a plus.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
at E-Commerce, German, Product Development IT Company
At Mudrantar, we are looking for an expert QA Engineer who is highly skilled with Manual as well as Automated Testing. Your primary focus will be Quality of our Software Products and Services. You will ensure that your testing produces robust, secure and user friendly product. You will coordinate with other team members, including front-end, back-end developers, Product Manager and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Full time employment
- Automated testing of Mudrantar Products and Services to find bugs and report them
- Build test cases and test reports for each product /service release
- Assign bug priorities, signoff before PROD release and reproduce bugs reported by clients or Sales/onboarding Team
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Staying up to date with all recent developments in the testing, automated testing, cross browser testing, smoke testing etc.
- Working closely with development team to achieve robust product development
- Actual experience in Software Testing. (Manual + Automation)
- Candidates must have a basic understanding of databases.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Prepare test cases , test scenarios , and requirements traceability matrix based on business requirements
- Understand the functions of application , identify defects by testing and analyze it to find the root cause.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Sound knowledge of testing and bug reporting tools.
- Knowledge of JIRA will be an added advantage.
- Should be well versed with web , mobile , functional , non functional and UI testing.
- Should have knowledge of Selenium or similar automation tools.
- Knowledge of API testing will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with analytical skills.
- Candidates should be able to think out of the Box.
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging software framework/product
- Coordinate automation testing with the Engineering team members in an Agile workflow
- Flexible to work on automation as well as development
- Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified
- Mentor and assist other Engineering team members in automation standards
Do you have the right skills?
- 2+ years of professional experience within Automation/Development
- Scripting experience in Java or Python
- Hands on experience with the Rest API testing is necessary
- Basic understanding of networking / Linux process debugging tools
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with experience working with otherdevelopers towards a common goal
- Great communication: Provides status without prompt, brings up blockers (coding/testing) immediately, speaks up in standup / planning
- Ability to remove some roadblocks
• Develop, implement and execute scripts to validate functionalities, test cases, load and performance of the product including end to end testing in a real environment.
• Positions would require thorough understanding of Testing/QA methodologies, exposure to multiple testing strategies and ability to design, develop, review and maintain automation frameworks to test products running on multiple platforms.
• Design and develop automation tests using VBScript, Java language
• Perform investigations on failed tests in order to identify the root cause.
• Follow the Agile methodology used for the project.
• Utilize Jira for task and issue tracking, Zephyr for test executions, Documentation in Confluence
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Standard scripting languages and automation tools: Java, VBScript, TestComplete, Selenium
• Debugging & Troubleshooting experience
• Sound Programming skills and OOPs concepts.
• Coding and Scripting Expertise.
• Working knowledge on multiple environments like Windows and Linux.
• SQL knowledge
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of version control, say Git
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should have B.E. Comp/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCS/MCA or equivalent Computer degree.
Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling/create
APIs, etc.) from the web / internet
Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple
Identify, analysis, design, and implement internal process improvements
Design and implement tooling upgrades to increase stability and data quality
Help team to fix issues that occur in test and production environments
Automate software development processes, including build, deploy, and test
Manage and guide the team members