• Develop, implement and execute scripts to validate functionalities, test cases, load and performance of the product including end to end testing in a real environment.
• Positions would require thorough understanding of Testing/QA methodologies, exposure to multiple testing strategies and ability to design, develop, review and maintain automation frameworks to test products running on multiple platforms.
• Design and develop automation tests using VBScript, Java language
• Perform investigations on failed tests in order to identify the root cause.
• Follow the Agile methodology used for the project.
• Utilize Jira for task and issue tracking, Zephyr for test executions, Documentation in Confluence
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Standard scripting languages and automation tools: Java, VBScript, TestComplete, Selenium
• Debugging & Troubleshooting experience
• Sound Programming skills and OOPs concepts.
• Coding and Scripting Expertise.
• Working knowledge on multiple environments like Windows and Linux.
• SQL knowledge
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of version control, say Git
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should have B.E. Comp/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCS/MCA or equivalent Computer degree.
About magic software enterprises India Pvt Ltd
This is a remote position.
We’re in search of a SDET (Software Engineer in Test) with an experience in testing Android/iOS apps.
You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
1+ years of experience as an automation test engineer
Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing UI automation through Firebase Test Labs and Appium.
Experience in manual and automation backend API testing through Postman and Rest Assured
Experience in any object oriented programming language.
Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team.
Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required
Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
Understanding tech, business, compliance and security requirements, being able to break down the test cases and identification of key tests for each.
Should be assertive about the quality of the product as a non-negotiable.
You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good internet connection and availability on phone is required)
3. Health insurance for you and your family.
Note - Preferred Immediate Joiner's
Automation QA Engineer
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are hiring for SDET/Automation Developer
4-7 yrs | Bangalore Office
- The individual should expertise in Manual Testing,Automation Testing,Database
Testing with at least 5+ years experience.
- The individual should have strong Automation Experience on multiple application
platforms, such as Front End(UI),Backend(Webservices/API) and Mobile(Android &
- Setting up,Design,Develop and Maintaining Automation Frameworks from Scratch
as an individual contributor.
- Excellent Designing and Programming skills using any language, such as Java,
- Strong command on Automation Tools like Selenium, Rest Assured and Appium.
- Excellent working experience on Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework
along with Design patterns like Page Object Model.
- To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
- Understanding project documents,customer demands and product objectives and
achieve using Automation.
- Should be responsible for managing quality on the production release Researching
Testing tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and
- Responsible for creating performance and load tests and report on performance impact for every release using tools like JMeter or similar(Good to have).
- The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA/Monday.com tools .
- Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
- Fintech domain experience is a plus.
Who we are:
The world needs a superpower that revolutionizes digital banking for small businesses and financial institutions! That’s why we built Open - a digital banking enterprise that builds industry-defining banking products for businesses, startups, freelancers, financial institutions and more.
We have already built several powerful forces like Open Money - the world’s fastest growing SME neobanking platform, Zwitch - Asia’s first-ever no-code embedded finance platform, and BankingStack - a modern cloud-native digital baking OS.
Open has been awarded the ‘Most Innovative Neo bank’ & ‘Most Innovative Digital Bank’ at India Fintech Awards 2021 & Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) respectively. But this is just the beginning of a paradigm shift we are about to forge in the world of banking. On 3rd May 2022, Open became the 100th Unicorn of India.
Open is currently home to some of the smartest & brightest 500+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series D funded startup backed by leading international funds like Temasek, Google, Tiger Global, IIFL Finance Ltd., SBI Holdings Japan, 3one4 Capital, Speed Invest, Beenext, Tanglin Venture Partner Advisors & Angellist to name a few.
To build and strengthen this superpower, we’re on the lookout for some extraordinary folks. Are you up for this challenge?
Since our inception in 2017, we’ve launched a line of cutting-edge innovative products that are truly disrupting the banking game.
Open.Money: Trusted by Leverge Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with a VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
Zwitch: Over the last 5 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. That's why we built Zwitch - an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!.
BankingStack: Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus offering a superior experience to customers.
Why work at Open?
- You’ll be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run
- You’ll work with some the brightest minds who’ll celebrate your quirks
- You’ll find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives Open
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Cloud Test Engineer for our Esteemed client who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Cloud Test Engineer
Experience: - 2+ yrs.
CTC: - Upto 10 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (WFH)
- 2-3 years of experience in testing Cloud-based Web applications and services. Experience in testing security and penetration testing.
- Experience with test case development and testing for 100% code coverage.
- Experience with Test case management, source control, and bug tracking tools such as git, SVN and Jira.
- A sharp knack and proactive urge to identify issues / Defects.
- Strong knowledge on Cloud-based Web applications and services.
- Candidate should have knowledge of REST-based API services.
- Knowledge of web application security testing and API security scanning tools.
- Strong experience in validating cloud-based web applications.
- Experience in web application security testing.
- Good understating of rest-based API.
- Experience in identifying vulnerabilities found within web applications.
- Knowledge of Application Security Scanning tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a local team and with a team in the UK.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
*Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume on [email protected]. com
- Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of web-based applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for the testing of web-based applications.
The candidate will also act as the Business Analyst for the project.
The eye-catching ability to find bugs from a client’s perspective.
- Exposure to Automation Testing using Testing Tools such as (Selenium Web driver, TestNG, jmeter or similar tools) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Familiar with Database testing; good reporting & documenting skills.
- Good analytical skills with Out of the box thinking and can do attitude.
- Should be flexible and adaptable
- Good Problem-solving and Troubleshooting skill
- Will be responsible for creating Test cases and creating Client & Internal Reporting.
Lead - Quality Analyst
About us :
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab, USA in 2014. We at ImpactGuru strive to empower people and help them raise funds for their causes. Whether it’s for patients facing medical emergencies such as Covid-19, cancer, organ transplants, or for nonprofits fundraising for their programs, or for individuals raising money to fund animal causes, education expenses, or any other cause that they are passionate about, we have got you covered.
In the last 7 years, ImpactGuru has been providing fundraising assistance. We along with our global partners have been successful in mobilizing over Rs 1,500 crores / $200mm and have touched more than 1 crore / 10mm lives.
Website - link : https://www.impactguru.com/about-us
Job Description :
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music
- Flexible 9 hours shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
JD for Automation Engineers
Edulastic (https://www.edulastic.com), an EdTech USA-based startup is looking for Automation Engineers for our Bengaluru office to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The role plays an important part in our product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Experience: 2 to 5 year
- Working experience on Python or Java Selenium, POM, TestNG, Maven, Web application automation, Eggplant scriptingJIRA, Maven, Eclipse.
- Expertise in automating the manual tasks with Batch - Shell scripting, API framework development, Automation framework migration
- Functional expertise on Eclipse - Java, TestNG,Maven, Web application automation, Senstalk
- Exposure to the applications launched on the Linux platforms.
- The role expects overall strong exp in Web Testing, DB test, and API Test areas.
- Strong knowledge of Scripting and Framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium and API)
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 5+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in front-end (UI/Web) automation using Java ,Appium or any other app automation testing tool or Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
- Minimum 7 years of Manual and automation experience.
- Experience of testing Application hosted over Cloud for various platform and OS.
- Web and Mobile testing expertise
- Experience on Agile and Scrum methodology
- To be responsible for effectively converting US into manual/Automation test cases for WEB and Mobile apps as per the coding standards.
- Expert in Database
- Help other team members on writing and reviewing test cases and provide sufficient help for any blocker.
- Certified as ready for release to Production follow all necessary test phases and meet the pre-agreed quality standards.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Work closely with Automation team members to understand automation progress and take ownership of analyzing any failures are there
- Provides regular quality reports on test progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with project testing