Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
TensorIoT is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We help companies realize the value and efficiency of the AWS ecosystem. From building PoCs and MVPs to production-ready applications, we are tackling complex business problems every day and developing solutions to drive customer success.
TensorIoT's founders helped build world-class IoT and AI platforms at AWS and Google and are now creating solutions to simplify the way enterprises incorporate edge devices and their data into their day-to-day operations. Our mission is to help connect devices and make them intelligent. Our founders firmly believe in the transformative potential of smarter devices to enhance our quality of life, and we're just getting started!
TensorIoT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. This means that we are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Must be familiar with end-to-end STLC (Software Test Life Cycle) and its application to various software development methodologies like Agile, Iterative and Waterfall.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Automation Testing of Web and Mobile applications.
- Minimum 3 years of expertise in Automation frameworks such as Selenium, Appium.
- Candidate must have experience testing on iOS mobile devices.
- Experience in Framework development, Web services and API automation.
- Java (or any other programming language is must)
- Understanding of Web services testing using REST tools
- Experience in Mobile App Testing with multiple cross platforms and devices
- Must have ability to work Independently in preparing Test Cases, Execute and Report test cycles for Manual and Automated tests.
- Must have experience with functional system testing and exposure to non-functional tests with end-to-end testing.
- Working experience on testing Java, .NET web-based applications.
- Experience in Bamboo, Jenkins and GIT and SVN for CI/CD Testing.
- Must be flexible, independent and Self-starter who can work with little supervision
- Experience in interpreting the results of both manual and automated test cases
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to scheduled deadline.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative thinker and problem solver, capable of multitasking.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
About the role
An exciting opportunity to work with an established company in Asia with our UK clients, the team needs to expand their capabilities in mobile applications. We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What YOU do
- Plan, Monitor, and control the testing activities and tasks
- Create, manage and maintain the source codes of an application or software for testing purposes
- Develop Application Testing, System Testing Concept, and/or Software Testing Methodologies.
- Train and supervise tester in various projects
What YOU Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in testing system such as test case, test procedure, functional test and software test lead/management. Working experience in Banking/ Financial Service business sector is preferred.
- Experience in JIRA or issue tracking software (with embedded process)
- Knowledge of test tools such as Selenium, jMeter, Jenkins, Robot Framework would be an advantage.
- Strong experience in Test Management tools
About Bluebik Tech Center
Bluebik Technology Center (India) Private Limited (Bluebik Tech Center) is a subsidiary of Bluebik Group Public Limited Company, a top leading strategic and digital transformation consulting firm with the net worth of USD180M in Thailand. Striving to serve the high demands of digital transformation from our multi-national clients, Bluebik Tech Center has been established to be the source of state-of-the-art technology
development and to produce world-class IT professionals in the world and share innovative technology wisdom. We are keen on innovation and R&D and have unique dynamic training programs to upskill and reskill our talents.
define and build the next generation multi-channel system for users’ data privacy and consent
management. We are looking to add a senior QA engineer to the team to develop and execute exploratory
and automated tests to ensure product quality before launch to market. You will have the opportunity to
develop the QA function for the team, select test automation tools and establish QA methodologies to
ensure the consent management product meets specifications and is of the highest possible quality.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
▪ Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test scenarios and test cases
▪ Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
▪ Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
▪ Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
▪ Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
▪ Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
▪ Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
▪ Monitor debugging process results
▪ Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
BACKGROUND, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Proven Experience in:
▪ Documenting and managing test cases
▪ Perform manual validation testing to ensure a stable, secure system that’s free of defects
▪ Develop and integrate test automation in CI-CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS and
Oracle cloud. Tool stack includes -
o Mobile app UI/UX components on both iOS and Android devices developed in React Native and
o Stateless and stateful services deployed on Kubernetes Platform using Helm charts
o Postman for API testing
o PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases
▪ Experience in developing automation frameworks with Automation testing framework like
▪ Metrics reporting
▪ Work in “agile” development environment
▪ Proficient with collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
▪ Good communication skills
Qualifications ▪ 5+ years of relevant work experience in software quality assurance with emphasis on manual and
automation testing comprising of functional, regression, system testing and integration testing of
various client/ server, web-based applications.
▪ Hands-on experience in developing automation scripts, execution and analysis test results using
data driven framework in Automation testing framework like selenium.
▪ Strong experience in SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
▪ Strong experience in reviewing requirements, design documents and developing test plans, test
scenarios, test cases test scripts and test metrics.
▪ Experience working with DevOps practices, Git version control, and agile development
▪ Experience in defect tracking and change managemen
Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- Willing to work very hard to achieve the highest level of quality
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Consultative management and communications styles
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with software test processes
- Proven ability to lead offshore teams
- Capable of adapting to a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong people management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivering high quality products
- Expert at SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (manual and automated testing experience)
Must to Have Skills: Selenium/Cypress, Jmeter/ Apache benchmark / Postman
Good to Have Skills: Knowledge of HTML, XML, SQL
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
Software Engineer in Test/Test Engineer work within software development agile teams to
ensure software is designed and implemented for testability. They write automated unit,
component and system tests to ensure code quality and detect regressions early in the
development cycle. They are responsible for accurate test execution documentation. They also
maintain the integration and test frameworks used by multiple development teams. They must be
able to support a fast-paced agile software release process for one of Convergent’s cybersecurity
Develop software to perform unit, component and system testing
Develop and maintain test execution and tracking software
Contribute towards architecture designs providing feedback on testability
Decompose user stories into tasks and estimate story points for user stories and tasks
Perform manual tests as required
Experience and Skills:
o Experience in test design and implementation
o Experience in release management
o Experience with Python
o Experience with Docker
o Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred)
o Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium)
o Experience with Linux BASH scripting and administration
o Works and communicates well in a distributed/remote team environment
o Experience with Git and Ansible
o Experience with RedHat Package Manager (RPM) and yum repositories
o Experience testing applications and deploying them to cloud micro service
architectures (AWS, OpenShift, Azure, etc.)
o Experience with Django based full stack web development
o Experience testing web application frontends (React preferred)
o Familiarity with KVM/ESX virtual environments
o BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (3 years work experience in place of degree)
If you are interested for above position, then please send me your updated cv & following details:
Can relocate to Baner Pune (Y / N) :
Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium) in years:
Experience in years in Python Scripting:
Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred) in years:
Experience in Docker in years:
Experience: 2-6 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
Joining : Immediate / 15 Days / 1 Month
1. Perform manual & Automated testing on all applications from the earliest opportunity and with precision before any application is deployed to production.
2. Develop and execute automated test suites.
3. Integrate test suites into the test management system.
4. Communicating all test issues effectively to the QA manager.
1. ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
1. Knowledge of automated testing tools, like JMeter, Selenium, Appium, etc.
2. Experienced in Manual Testing at levels of Unit, Functional and Non-functional tests.
3. Good development/scripting skills in common languages like JAVA, Python, Ruby, etc.
4. Understanding of web service integration (e.g.: REST and SOAP XML).
5. Database skills, mainly in MySQL.
6. Good understanding of object-oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc.
7. Experience with Cloud Technology (e.g.: AWS, GCP, Azure).
8. Experience with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
9. Experience with GitLab to implement for the CI/CD pipeline
10. Experience with containerization tools.
ThankYou & Best Regard's,
- This position involves testing activities of all phases of software development life cycle and the development of GUI automated tests for end-to-end testing of a Business-to-Business web application that spans Front Office (website) and Back Office (Linux) implementations. The successful candidate will be working closely in a team environment with product development engineers and quality assurance to create automated acceptance, functional, smoke tests and performance tests.
- Ownership of the entire test cycle for an Agile team, including story decomposition and sizing, test and test automation approach, test plans and objective creation, testing.
- Maintaining test suites and test tools, test environment setup, defect management, test execution and test reporting.
- Work on improving Best Practices in Test Management and Quality Assurance Process.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Selenium Web-driver.
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and ability to code.
- Good understanding of various operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix.
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Good understanding of browser technologies such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Good knowledge of Rest API testing.
- Some understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL.
- Some knowledge of programming languages such as Java.
- Experience with tools such as Selenium strongly desired.
- Experience with tools such as cucumber strongly desired.
- Experience in supply chain management software and industry an advantage.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess critical thinking skills in addition to good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing and able to create and adapt to new tools or technologies.