Role : SDET
Must have :
• Strong experience in developing enterprise test automation
• Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (C# , ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, SQL Server).
• Selenium and either C# or Java
Good to have :
• Powershell/Other scripting language
• Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
• Experience in Unified Product Engineering is desirable involving development, testing and test automation
• Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
• Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams.
• Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
• Design and develop solutions to strengthen a seamless CI/CD pipeline
• Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Prior experience with high volume, reliable UI test automation
• Be responsible for enhancing test automation framework to make it stable, reliable and
As a Software Testing architect, will be
- Define and implement test strategy
- Define and baseline tool strategies
- Define and document test environment and test data strategies
- Perform feasibility study for recommended solutions
- Create strategies for test optimization
- Carry out gap analysis and identify improvement areas
- Identify program goals and define KPI's and SLA's
- Identify and implement industry wide best practices
- Perform test maturity assessments provide recommendations and define roadmaps
- Identify candidate for automation by prioritization
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and scrum master and team to understand business requirements
- Lead efforts with Integration/User Interfaces
- QA Automation Architect (7+ years experience) with Web automation experience Hands-on experience in developing frameworks/scripting with Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Appium, FitNesse etc.
- Should have experience in defining automation test strategy.
- Knowledge in Banking digital applications testing is a plus
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience working on Kubernetes Containerized infrastructure is a big plus
- Exposure to Micro Services based architecture
- Exposure to CI/CD / Code Coverage / Static Code analysis Tools
- Nice to have experience with non-functional testing like load testing, security testing etc.
We are looking for “Quality Assurance" for Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow location.
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: up to 30 daysLocation: Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow
L&H Full time Tester (QA).
Experience in both manual and automated testing on both web and mobile platforms having database testing skills (SQL, MongoDB)
Preferred - 3+ Years of experience in software testing.
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in QA methodology and implementation
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- API Testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira) or Other test management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS) wrt Engineering and Professional services
- He or She will also be required to define Test Data, performance metrics collection and Test environment management approach for systems under test.
- Must have Knowledge in SQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Knowledge in Selenium (Functional Automation for Regression)
- eCommerce domain knowledge should be an added advantage.
Please provide the following details:
- Current Location:
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
● Strong software engineering background, with good problem solving skills.
● Extremely self-motivated; able to identify opportunities for improvement and tackle
them, without external direction
● Experience with testing automation tools like Selenium/Appium, jUnit etc.
● Experience in testing Web Application and Mobile Web
● Experience in testing Native Mobile Applications(Android/Ios)
● Good working knowledge of scripting languages.
● Experience developing and debugging in Php, Python or Java.
● Basic understanding of linux systems and commands.
● Knowledge of relational databases/SQL
● Strong communication and documentation skills
● BE in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
● Understanding of continuous deployment techniques
Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups, and agencies on cutting-edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
NOTE: PERMANENT REMOTE JOB
Responsibilities & Duties Instructions.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Skill: Selenium, API Testing ( Postman), Manual tester (Strong in test methodology and concepts)
Should work on Automation activities independently
Strong Communication and Client interaction experience
Should have Strong Agile Experience
Experience in TDD/BDD, Cinnamon/Cucumber frameworks, REST-assured
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
Drive CI/CD from the testing perspective
Hands-on experience in Database MySQL.
Experience testing APIs (familiarity with REST API, JSON, XML)
Knowledge in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies.
Tools like JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD, Git.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
3 - 6 years experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python
No of Vacancies: Multiple
- 4+ Years of Automation Testing experience with Selenium and Java
- Familiar with object-oriented principles & SDLC process
- Experience with frameworks like TestNG and Appium
- Experience in UI automation testing
- Experience with API usage
- Hands-on experience on tools like Eclipse etc
- Hands-on experience on version control systems
- Excellent communication skills
Plese answer all the questeions, else profile would not be considered.
As a QA Engineer for all applications at Radiusagent (both web and mobile), you will conduct comprehensive black box QA testing. You will help engineers and customer service representatives triage difficult bugs, build reproducible test cases and investigate complex issues
Independently utilize innovative test methodologies to develop test plans and test strategies.
You will help design, develop and execute automation scripts. (Appium/Selenium) and extend the automation library and framework.
You will be working on Selenium/Appium.
You will be involved in DB testing ( SQL)
You will work efficiently in a multi-project agile environment
You will be working on performance, security and scalability testing
You will be working on troubleshooting apps using analytics data, crash reports, and user error reports.
- Hands on experience in Java,Selenium,Appium
- Writing feature files & test scenarios in BDD Gherkin Format in jera / tools
- Should be flexible to design manual test cases/ Test Scenarios & automate them in-spirit.
- Knowledge in cloud testing
- Experience with BDD Tools
- Ability to document and trouble shoot error
- Good to have knowledge on SQL
- Good to have experience of having worked with frameworks like android studio , Xcode.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Our job is one of empowerment. Specifically, empowering our clients to improve their business through advances in technology and data. As the ad tech ecosystem continues to become more complex, we are counted on to provide expertise on digital marketing technologies, incorporate strategy and manage tracking of all digital marketing efforts. But as our client roster continues to grow, we’re going to need more help.
- Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner),
- Communication with different cross-functional teams
- Following automation testing standards set in the team
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
- Testing web-applications (UI and API), including SPA
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- C# experience of 2+ years
- NUnit or similar
- Selenium WebDriver
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to learn tools and techniques
- Confluence or similar
- Bug tracking system (Jira)
- Allure or similar
- Jira X-Ray or similar
- Performance testing experience
- Cross-browser testing experience
- Security testing experience
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
We are looking for
Python Tester/ Python QA automation Engineer /
Experience : 6 to 12 years
CTC : As per Industry Norms
Required Key Skills
Python+ selenium, automation testing, manual testing, selenium , shell scripting , manual, API Testing or Rest assured, Rest API,