• Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during
• Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
• Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
• 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
• Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
• Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Would be a plus
• Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Simplifai Cognitive Solutions Pvt Ltd
The growth of https://www.simplifai.ai/en/artificial-intelligence/">artificial intelligence accelerated these thoughts. Machine learning made it possible for the projects to get smaller, the solutions smarter, and the automation more efficient. Bård and Erik wanted to bring AI to the people, and they wanted to do it simply.
Simplifai was founded in 2017 and has grown considerably since then. Today we work globally and have offices in Norway, India, and Ukraine. We have built a global, diverse organization that is well prepared for further growth.
Job Sector: IT, Software
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 5 -6 Years
Salary: 10 - 12 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate
Key Skills: Web apps developer, scrum master, Agile, waterfall, Azure, AWS
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience.
- Experience working with an offshore/onshore team model
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of organization’s development platform and languages.
- Ability to understand technical issues.
Algoscale is a leading Data Analytics and AI company with a track record of 260+ successful projects worldwide. We work with businesses of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 100 companies, and have received positive feedback from the community.
As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for owning the complete delivery of the active projects. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and clients to ensure project objectives are met within the defined scope, budget, and timeline.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Manage and oversee the entire end-to-end lifecycle of all the ongoing projects in the organization and find ways to optimize them.
● Review project plans, timelines, budgets, and resources and make sure they are feasible, realistic, and meet the expectations and deadlines of the clients.
● Oversee the allocation of developers under all the projects and make changes to the allocation if necessary.
● Monitor and manage project budgets, expenditures, and resource utilization to ensure adherence to financial guidelines.
● Monitor project progress continuously and create scheduled reports on trackable items and deliverables such as labor, material, and time costs.
● Led meetings with management, client, or any other concerned parties to discuss the progress, goals, challenges, and accomplishments of the projects.
● Define roles and responsibilities for developers required for specific projects.
● Ensure proper project documentation, including project plans, reports, and final project closure documentation.
● Proactively identify project risks, assess their potential impact, and develop risk mitigation strategies.
● Mentor and guide project team members, providing support, feedback, and guidance to ensure successful project outcomes.
● Identify any scope of cross-selling services & add-ons.
● Coordinate with other departments such as management, human resources, sales, and marketing for cross-functional teams & deliverables.
● At least 4 years of experience as a project manager in the IT Services and Consulting Industry.
● Proven experience as a Project Manager, successfully delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
● Strong knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g., PMBOK, Agile, Scrum) and tools (e.g., Asana, JIRA or similar tools).
● Working knowledge of designing & wireframing tools like Figma, Balsamiq, or a similar tool.
● Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate within teams and external non-technical audiences.
● Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams.
● Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on delivering effective solutions.
● A degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Technology, or Engineering.
● Good to have experience in coding & understanding of technology frameworks.
● Any PMP, Agile, or Scrum certification such as Scrum Master, Scrum Professional, or Scrum Product Owner.
As an APM at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning
multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
● Act as the day-to-day APM for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all
client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
working with customers on a daily basis
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of
● Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other
members in the team
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What we are looking for:
● Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP,
React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
● Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
● Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● 1+ Years of Experience required.
- Responsible for monitoring project deliverables on day to day basis
- Required to update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project's progress.
- Assist, train, and ensure project team members with tasks that you have assigned to them.
- Test the product modules and manage the change request, bug reports, etc.
- Assist project managers in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and progress reports.
- Facilitate communication between intern stakeholders, clients, vendors, and management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills for documentation, user stories, etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel, and Presentation. Proficient in Jira, Confluence, and Notion is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with project management tools and software.
- Ability to identify project risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans.
We are looking project and team manager who will be involved in the management and team handling.
Required Skills and Experience :
7+ years of experience in project and team management managing SaaS, and PaaS applications.
Good in team management.
Handled a good number of teams.
Having Knowledge about Agile and Scrum.
Working experience with Swanand
Shift Timing: UK Shift
Summer :1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
Winter: 2:30 pm -11:30 pm IST
Note: Immediate or 15 days candidates will be preferred.
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
Experience: 8+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Technical project manager act as the primary point of contact for our clients. You will ensure teams are successful in their delivery through proven technical and interpersonal abilities. In this role, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and ensure top-quality results from the team.
What we offer
- Open, positive, and learning culture surrounded with tech-savvy and helpful colleagues with a growth mindset
- Best-in-industry salary standards
- 5 days work week
- Family health insurance cover
- No politics and value-driven culture
- Occasional Work From Home even in non-COVID19 times
- Contribute to large scale distributed systems used by fortune 100 companies
- 4+ years of development experience (preferably Java)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management (or a scrum master) and leading development and QA teams
- Experience working with off-shore clients (US/EU) with strong knowledge of Agile & SCRUM processes
- Provide effective mentoring & coaching on technical, soft skills, and process aspects to the team
- People orientated approach to leadership that keeps the team motivated and focused on the goals
- Strong communication and management skills with the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Hands-on approach to technical problem solving and debugging
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
Good to have
- Performance optimization experience with SQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr, NOSQL, messaging system
- Prior experience working as a tech lead, team lead or software architect
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participating in client calls for requirement grooming and designing
- Participate in design discussions with fellow team members and client
- Present groomed tickets and design to team members for design discussion
- Lead Scrum meetings and provide team support during sprint planning and execution.
- Ensure project processes (e.g. code reviews, QA, deployment reviews) are followed religiously
- Identify individual and team strength and improvement areas
- Build strong rapport with team members to understand them deeply at the individual level
- Set quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs) for individuals
- Conduct performance review meetings
- Mentor junior team members, level them up and inspire to deliver extraordinary impact together
- Improve software development operations by proactively finding gaps in processes
- Build a trusting relationship with customers and teams
- Negotiate and get buy-in of sprint scope from customers & team
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to improve software quality and drive the change if approved by the customer.
- Manage KPIs & rigorous feedback cycles (through one-on-one meetings with peers) that help align with individual and organization growth.
Join us for building great teams and intuitive projects together!
A Technical Delivery Manager/Project Manager is required to join the team that will be delivering a large-scale business initiative.
The role is accountable for the technical delivery of a large-scale technical transformation project focusing on upgrading the network fabric of our key data centres. Delivery teams are located in various locations around the globe.
Specific Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Technology delivery – lead the delivery across all technology teams in the workstream throughout the end to end delivery chain
- Planning - Accountable for all technology planning activities, including working closely with Workstream Lead to ensure technology plans are fully and correctly reflected in overall workstream plans and roadmaps
- Dependency management - Ensures all impacts of dependencies are addressed in the overall project plan. Effectively work across the organization to ensure all dependent teams are aligned with the project plans and schedules
- Risk and Issue Management – Ability to proactively manage risk and issues for the workstream in a timely manner and have the confidence to make decisions to mitigate or resolve when required. Work closely with workstream lead to ensure RAIDS are fully documented, mitigated and escalated as required.
- Leadership – Lead and work closely with all members of the team, including business analysts, architects, QA and development management to ensure all aspects from intake, requirements, design and testing are fit for purpose and delivered in a timely manner for planning and execution
- Team performance - Work closely with the Scrum Masters and Vendor management (where required) and QA to ensure the delivery performance of the teams throughout execution and identify opportunities to optimize to improve timeliness, throughput and quality.
- Problem solving and decision making – sound judgment at a senior management level using assertiveness and influencing skills to ensure items are discussed and decisions made and agreed in a timely manner
- Governance – Manage any workstream technology team governance and adhere to the overall programme governance to ensure all stakeholders and team members are aligned and effective in delivery
- Reporting – Ensure reporting is provided as required on a regular basis against roadmap, plans and any performance KPI’s and OKR’s for your teams
- Communication - Working closely and collaboratively with the Project management office to identify and manage all stakeholders, providing visibility and transparency
- Financial Management and Project Accounting – Providing the critical data required for the project management function to monitor and track financial health, analysing resource requirements across multiple projects or across programmes to meet strategic goals
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in running scaled agile teams
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services Organisation
- Experience of setting up and working on a Greenfield Programme of work
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale technical programmes in a hands-on capacity
- A software delivery background would be highly beneficial due to the technical nature of the deliverables
- Extensive stakeholder management experience up to senior level, alongside the management of external vendor relationships
- Experience of working in a complex, high-paced environment with a global team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Workstream Lead
- Scrum Masters/Scrum of Scrums
- Other Delivery Managers for dependencies
- Development leads
- QA Lead
- Product Owners
- Business Sponsors
- Lead BA
- Lead Solutions architects
- Service (Release to BAU)
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management