Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve
complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC
firms and angel investors. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all servers-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front
end. At EaseBuzz, every individual is honed to be a leader and enjoys the freedom to make decisions that she/he sees fit to steer the organization closer towards its goals. We work in small, decentralized teams that promote independent authority and freedom to approach and solve problems creatively. This path nurtures the artisan in every individual and brings to fruition the vision of crafting purpose-built solutions for clients.
● Transparent, Performance Driven Culture.
● Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
● Medical Benefits & Flexible work hours
Designation: Back End Developer
Experience: 2-4 yrs of development experience in Python
● Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design,
project planning, and monitoring in an Agile environment.
● Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile)
● Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business
Skills And Qualifications
● Proficient knowledge of Python
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django/ Flask)
● Well versed with database queries like MySQL or Postgres, etc and have the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Basics of tuning application performance
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Experience with tools like Celery, Nginx, Gunicorn etc.
● Experience in Kafka writing Consumers and Producers would be a plus
● Experience with AWS or GCP would be a plus point
● Experience in Microservices, Event-driven systems, Caching would be a plus point
- Design, develop, implement and evolve our backend platform (whose APIs and functionality provided are used by other game services, apps, and admin back office)
- Develop highly efficient, robust, quality code for applications and services
- Maintain clean coding practices
- Enhancing and supporting existing functions, some of which are 24/7
- Supporting product owners as required
- Providing support to the testing team during testing phases of the projects
- Contributing to solution proposals as required
- Creating work effort estimates as required
- Mentor, train on the best practices junior software associates and other team members.
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Clean coding practices
- Knowledge of scalable web architectures is required
- A solid understanding of Linux, JVM is required
- Knowledge of DevOps, Docker, Build Pipelines is good to have
- Knowledge of git workflow is essential
- Working with SOA, Microservices.
Any specific knowledge / experience:
- Functional programming experience with immubtable datastructures is required
- Knowledge of Erlang / Elixir is a plus.
- Knowledge of Clojure is perfect
*Urgent opening for PHP/Laravel Developer*
*Location :- Mohali. (Punjab)*
*Working days :- 5 Days*
*Work from Office Only.*
*Experience :- 1+ Yrs*
*CTC :- Upto 9 LPA*
*PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.*
*Desired Technical Skills :*
*2) Knowledge of any MVC framework Codeigniter etc.*
*3) Strong object-oriented programming skills.*
*4) Good understanding of both front-end and back-end web development.*
*5) Knowledge of eCommerce is a plus point.*
*Professional Skills :*
*1) A team player with good communications.*
*2) Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.*
*3) Great aptitude and attitude towards learning.*
*4) Take full responsibility for task/project execution.*
*5) Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines.*
- Hand on experience in Golang/Python/Ruby on Rails /Node.Js
- Must have at least 1+ years of experience in Team Handling
Techweirdo delivers secure enterprise solutions from SaaS to On-Premise, anywhere, from Application to AI. We offer consultation, services and products to holistically address the digital transformation goals of the enterprises.
Skills/ Role Requirements:
- Strong hands-on experience of Django REST framework
- Experience in working in a dockerized environment
- Implementation knowledge of scalable microservices architecture
- Experience in using celery
- Domain-driven design principles
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to deploy a python backend on production in a dockerized environment with Nginx and Gunicorn
- Experience in integrating ML models in Django or Flask is a plus
- Experience with AWS services like S3, API gateway, SES, SQS, SNS, Aurora, Dynamo is plus
- Knowledge of lambda and cloudformation are plus
- Knowledge of React is plus
Working with TechWeirdo be like:
- Surrounded by curious learners: With a Growth Mindset as our core strength, we created a learning environment with curious tech learners.
- New challenges every day: There is no ordinary day at TechWeirdo, if you like solving problems, then this is the right place for you.
- Zero micro-management, limited supervision: We encourage our team to take on challenging tasks and solve complex problems by taking ownership of their tasks. We trust our team to take calculated risks.
- Great networking: You will be connected with c-suite executives of top organizations while working with our winning team.
- Building technology how you want, when you want: We welcome people who see things differently as they are the one who has ability to change the world.
- Being heard in every meeting: At TechWeirdo, suggestions are encouraged, initiatives are supported, and opinions and perspectives are valued.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Ensure highest standard of performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Overall 3-7 years of software engineering experience working with web applications and backend systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in production environment working with Ruby on Rails along with common libraries such as RSpec, Sidekiq, Redis.
- Strong understanding of concepts like MVC, ORM, and RESTful
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of server-side templating languages like SLIM and CSS pre-processors like SASS.
- Strong experience working with Linux like Operating Systems and shell environments like Bash, ZSH.
- Strong knowledge of integrating multiple databases into one system.
- Basic understanding of systems architecture and fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application.
- Ability to understand business requirements, derive database schemas and translate them into technical specifications and code.
- Strong hands on experience of Relation Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL with ability of benchmarking and performance optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of any NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Strong experience practicing TDD and writing test cases to achieve highest code coverage.
- Experience working with search engines like Elasticsearch, Solr is a plus.
- Experience integrating third party software and payment gateways is a plus.
- Experience deploying applications to cloud and setting up CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience building container images using tools like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience working on production systems at a
productcompany with a decent scale
● You have a deep understanding of design patterns, memory/performance optimization, and how to summarise and share knowledge
● You have experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability,performance, and reliability
● You have excellent experience in managing security, reliability, performance, maintainability, and scalability
● You have familiarity with microservice architecture, containers, and related technologies
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant backgroundin computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
● You have a strong development experience in using modern web frameworks in
● You have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL and you practice test drivendevelopment
● Would be an added advantage if you have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. Youlisten to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
● If you like to tinker and have hobby projects, send us links to your blog, github etc
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
Job Description for PHP Developer :
Experience – 1- 6 yrs
Qualification- MCA /B. Tech, BE/BCA
Job Nature - Permanent
Skills - PHP, Java, C, C++, MYSQL, CSS, Jquery
Working days - 5
Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm.
Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
Strong learning capability.
Having a good knowledge of Jquery.
Framework experience would be beneficial.
Should be comfortable to work with the team.
Should be comfortable with work on any MVC based framework.
Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
Strong learning capability.
Contribute in all phases of the development.
Knowledge of PHP/CodeIgniter/Laravel/Magento/Symfony/Wordpress will be preferred.
Sound knowledge of php,mysql,Jquery etc.
Perks & Benefits:
Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
Employee Health Insurance.
Late-night meal facility.
Innumerable in house & outdoor party.
Cab facility available in late-night working.
Various compensations & bonuses.
No dress code
Employees B'day celebration.
Work from Home
What we are looking for
- At-least 3 years of experience of development on backend applications. Full stack experience is a cherry on the top!
- Experience / knowledge of designing robust systems, maintaining & scaling them
- Experience with usage of NoSQL databases like MongoDB & with SQL and RDBMS Systems
- Experience of creating applications with any of the popular frameworks in Python, Java, GoLang, Node
- Experience with JS frontend frameworks like React, Angular, Vue etc is a big plus
- Well versed with versioning systems like git
- Understanding of rest API implementation
Some of the responsibilties you will be taking up are following
- Working on creating performant and fault tolerant systems which are scalable
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable codebase
- Effectively work with product to gather requirements, gain deep understanding of use cases and business needs, and translate into design and implementation.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Manage basic devops related to CI/CD
- Creating secure systems
- Lead other junior developers
- Define optimal and minimal architecture to achieve product requirements
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking, and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example: DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: “We’re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us”!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where ‘fit’ is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you’ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we’re solving?
2: INTENT: “You won’t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!”
‘Why’ do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you’ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you’ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: “Get work done!”
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.