Product designers at Jar focus on creating and delivering the best features and experiences possible to next 400m+ Indians enbarking on their savings journey. We aim to bring fulfilment and value to each and every user, making it easy for them to use Jar daily and understand the value of savings. You’ll craft a strategy rooted firmly in user insights that paint an exciting vision of the future, and deliver on that vision through effective planning, interaction design, visual design, and prototypes.
Jar is a daily gold savings app that lets users save money by taking spare change from their online transactions and investing it in digital gold automatically. Jar is the first Made in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest automatically in digital gold for the best gold rate. We want to help millions of Indians rediscover the undeniable, cumulative advantages of saving every single day. To know more about the company: bit.ly/workatjar
🔨 What You Will Do
- Work on design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Work and partner closely with engineering, product, and business partners to find sophisticated but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Compile research, create user flows & design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Provide design thinking and leadership to develop the right product strategy to tackle problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
⭐ What you will need
- At least 2 year of experience in UI/UX and product design
- A clear sense and taste in good visual design
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, with the ability to take on a structured approach in solving problems
- Deep empathy and interest in keeping your customers point of view in the forefront, constantly bringing questions back to what will serve them best
- Have proven design chops, experience shipping products, and understand what it takes to build valuable and meaningful experiences.
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple product and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in social fintech space and are excited about creating the place where you change the way GenZ gonna save and invest
Hey! We are building this exciting product in the space of micro wealth management for GenZ and Millennials.
400+ Million people are waiting to be financially literate, learn to save and make smart investments one step at a time. That's what India is right now and we are doing everything to ensure that it happens. A financial literate young population is potent enough to change the world.
We are here to help Indians to rediscover savings in the times of instant gratification, inflation and never ending need of assimilation into western philosophy of consumerism.
You ask how we are going to do it? We are building a micro wealth management platform with small steps at a time, starting with micro savings, financial literacy and then to the glory of micro investments.
We are backed by serial entrepreneurs and marquee operators 💰
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong work portfolio exhibiting attention to detail and ability to demonstrate the decision process and rationale behind each design element
- Proven excellence in all relevant aspects of UI, including typography, color balance, use of graphic design elements, information hierarchy, etc
- Ability to commit to creating fun, engaging and informative graphical media releases on regular intervals in connection with the priorities of the Marketing Department
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision by relying on experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals
- Basic understanding of the development practicalities and limitations of front-end technologies that are used for implementing designs
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and manage others
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be persuasive and sell your ideas
• Illustrations designing - Adobe illustrator
• Understanding of technology stack of web application
• Understanding of Apple HIG for iOS
• Understanding of Material UI for Android
• Understanding of Bootstrap design guidelines
Role: Web Designer/ Developer
·Conceptualise the design, formatting requirements, understand end-user needs and strategy development for building the components of the website
· Candidates should be able to visualize responsive website designs
· Good knowledge in building web design templates with relevant tools
· Ability to create Mobile Responsive Designs
·Understand the FTP to upload and maintain web pages to the webserver is a plus
·Capable to work under deadlines and contributes towards team efforts.
· Ability to work on multiple projects & able to interact with clients.
Desired Technical Skills:
·Knowledge in integrated development tools as Dreamweaver & Visual Studio
·Experience in Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Video Editing
Education: Any degree/ Diploma.
Experience: 6 m- 2 yr.
Salary: As per industry standards.
UX Designer with focus on research - a research-based role who would work alongside the product manager and the design team to assess the markets, competitors, user behaviour & preferences and USPs. Primarily, the role would be to gather the problem statements and requirements from the client and understand what needs researching and designing.
Designation: Product Designer
Company Name AMPA Orthodontics Pvt. Ltd.
Website www.toothsi.in / www.skinnsi.in
We are a well-funded (>25mn dollars) and rapidly growing start-up operating in 10 major cities of India soon to establish a PAN India presence.
toothsi is a new age Direct to Consumer E-commerce startup in the dental tech space providing smile correction services at home. toothsi utilizes revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment and at home. Toothsi recently has launched skin care solutions at home via Skinnsi
Based out of Mumbai and Bangalore, we are a motley crew driven by the same goal to build India’s first and largest Smile and Skin solutions platform. We have no mould for people - we welcome diversity in education as well as experience. Our investors are Tier 1 VCs and we are partnered with some of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India.
We’re building out our consumer and back end technology product line and are looking for passionate and data driven people to lead the mandate.
- An ego-free work culture & chance to be a part of growing start up team
- The freedom to execute your novel ideas
- Goals that will push you to the limits of your abilities
- The opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people with our consumer products and to work with the finest innovative minds and thought leaders.
- Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
- Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful customer experiences and ship new features
- Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Running user testing of applications, software, websites. Troubleshoot UX DESIGNER problems.
- Communicating scenarios, end to end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to other stakeholders
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks.
- 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view.
- Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
- Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always user-focused.
- A portfolio that showcases experience creating visual UI systems involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, transitions, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines as well as their limitation
Work with the product manager and come up with a fully functional UX designs for a SAAS product from the ground up.
Work with the developers and support them transforming designs to code.
Own the UX process end to end and build a world class user experience.
Should be a critical and thorough thinker.