- Good Understanding of Agile Methodology and User story creations
- Model the processes using process modelling tools like Ms Visio.
- Proficient in scrum methodology and has experience using jira and Teams Board
- Responsible for ensuring product Backlog is delivered without any escalation.
- Acts as a single point of contact for a business and function
- Act as Internal Customer to Technical Team.
- Recognize the Business Needs
- Analyze the Business Domain
- Lead and Manage Sprint Meetings and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Helps the Team Understand the Big Functionality
- Proficient in Documentation
- Strong communication and Analytical Skills
- Effective Interpersonal leadership qualities
- In-Depth Business Knowledge
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Knowledge of Different Tools and Techniques.
- Any Graduate
- Employment Type
- Full-time, Permanent
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, finance, security, compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Why should you join us?
- a collaborative team and a super joyous workplace.
- experience working with various industries.
- Quality always wins over quantity..
- Compound your individual growth.
Join us if you can check the following checkboxes
- any graduation degree.
- through knowledge of tools.
- communication and negotiation skills.
- convince us to hire you.
1) Technology, specifically SAAS software.
2) Experience in one of the following is a must: Software Architecture/Database Design/Frontend Technologies/Business Analysis
3) Web, mobile and SaaS.
4) Problem Solving, troubleshooting, and triage
5) Analytics and reporting
Please refer to this link for more details; https://www.senseicrm.com/" target="_blank">https://www.senseicrm.com/
- Gather & document requirements using tools like interviews, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, etc.
- Interact with clients to do requirements gathering that will include the usage of various elicitation techniques like Document Analysis, Requirement Workshops, Focused Groups etc.
- Conduct business analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvements
- Create various Scope Management Artifacts like WBS, Product Backlogs, Feature Sets, MRDs, PRDs, FRDs, Use Cases, Business Cases, User Stories etc.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project by leading the planning of product release plans and setting expectations for the delivery of new functionalities.
- Analyze the practicality of development requirements of new systems and upgrades to existing systems.
- Manage Project Scope and Scope creeps.
- Raise Change Requests, interact with the Dev team and help in coming up with Impact analysis and estimates.
- Run the Capability Gaps analysis and deliver the report against it.
- Define the Business Case that can further result in Project Charter.
- Prioritize Requirements independently or in collaboration with Dev Team/Stakeholders using various prioritization techniques.
- Run a project in SCRUM Mode and write User Stories with every nitty-gritty even to a system level wherever required.
- Write and manage the scope of Jira and Confluence.
- Participate in user acceptance testing.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role for web/mobile projects.
- Excellent documentation, verbal & written communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- Technical Writing
- Experience with project management tools (Mention tools we are using or required )
- Have to work with business, project, and technology teams to ensure collection of information, accurate requirement gathering, data analysis, documentation and presentation of findings
- Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings, including requirements gathering, issue tracking, status reports, and executive communications
- Responsible for the translation of business needs into application software requirements, including use cases, process flows, functional and technical specifications
- Support user acceptance testing by providing input for test plans/ test scripts to ensure that the product is functioning well as it is designed for
- Analyze new business requirements, assist with the feasibility of enhancement requests, system functionality, current system use and user needs.
- Translate business processes into system requirements.
- Specify functional analysis & design and work with developers and internal stakeholders to recommend solutions and resolve system issues.
- Partners with Project Managers and Solution Delivery Leads to ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, financial estimates, resources, tasks, deliverables, project plans, program governance and budget.
- With guidance from a Project Manager could help lead small projects or program work stream.
- Portfolio includes a program for the implementation of a new order management system, along with several other projects in Ecommerce, Logistics and Distribution Services.
- Performs frequent reporting and analysis of financial actuals against forecasts at a program level.
- Provides findings and resolves discrepancies with Project Managers, Solution Delivery Leads and IT.
- Responsible for helping to forecast and analyze resource plans, schedules and onboarding.
- Monitors and resolves issues related to PO creation and/or reconciliation. Follows up with IT and/or 3rd party vendors as appropriate.
- Identifies hardware and software requirements.
- Assist Project Managers with timely and effective project communications program statuses, reports, project and technical documentation, agendas and takes minutes.
- Prepares budgets, invoices forecasts and accruals
- May have oversight over some 3rd party resources and contractor reports
- Experience with identifying and escalating or resolving issues as necessary
- Partners with Project Management to ensure projects are on track and within budget.
- 5 to 6 years and 2 to 3 Years in RPA - Business analyst
- Analyse, understand, and review existing business process documentation to ensure the complete processes steps documented.
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings, or workshops to define, design, and configure automation solutions.
- Support the creation and maintenance of solution documentation (process definition document, solution design document, user manual, process estimation etc).
- Help with the creation and documentation of test procedures and scenarios prior to launch User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support business teams in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT.
- Problem-solve issues that arise in the day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Manage end to end Project Lifecycle
- Act as a SPOC for customers, Project Teams, Leadership, and administration
- Run workshops with client SMEs to understand the end-to-end process
- Identify any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation
- Calculate automation % and FTE benefit and build effort estimates, No of BOT
- Present summary of findings to the client and walk them through to-be design of the automated process
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development
- Must be able to provide suggestions for the improvement of existing process and design to-be flows
Title : Business Analyst
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Hands on Insurance domain experience – added advantage
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
To lead virtual meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution. Should be able to lead requirement discussion calls with potential clients about their web and mobile application development needs.
Responsible for the requirement gathering with potential clients to elicit business and functional requirements.
Apply standard business analysis techniques to develop quality requirements for inclusion in BRD/FRD/SRS. Develop an understanding of the business applications supported as well as the business directions.
Collaborate effectively with development functions to provide cost and time assessment of the requirements.
Should be able to create proposals and Statement Of Work, clearly documenting the client requirements and budgetary information.
Should be open to work in extended IST hours.
Problem solver, self-driven and be able to work as an individual contributor as well if required. Desired Candidate Profile:
4-6 years of strong experience working as a Business Analyst or Presales consultant in the web and mobile application domain.
Knowledge of web and mobile application development technologies
Familiar with agile principles and other software development processes and concepts.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
B-Tech/MBA/BCA Equivalent as educational qualification.
Location- Noida (Work from Office)
Title: Business Analyst
Reporting to : Project Manager
Work Location: Coimbatore, TN
As a Business Analyst, he/she will be working as a member of product development team who analyzes the business domain, documents its processes and systems, outlines business requirements, and matches a software business model with the software being built. You will be bridging the gap between stakeholders and the development team, interpreting business requirements into understandable development tasks to match a final software product with the expected business value.
1.Researching business problems and clarifying business ideas
2.Deciding on the expected business value
3.Drafting non-functional requirements
4.Preparing functional requirements
5.Formulating the main backlog
7.Handling Elaboration phase
8.Involved in Story mapping, establishing acceptance criteria, prioritizing backlog items during solution design phase
9.In development phase, will be involved in setting up preparation activities, planning and tracking the development process and activities
10.Gathering and processing feedback from customer and users, formulating the next backlog during maintenance phase
11.Validating requirements and standardizing the software development process
1.Any UG or PG degree preferably a technical degree
2.Minimum 4 (four) years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment
3.Should be an analytical thinker, strong decision-maker, problem-solver, documentation and visualization master
4.Should possess expert knowledge and experience in Project management tools, documentation tools and modeling tools