We are a team of 3 founders, previously co-founders of the used car platform, Truebil. At Truebil, we worked together for 5 years and built a category defining user experience for used car buyers solving the problem of trust at scale. Truebil was the largest used car retail brand in
India when it was acquired by Spinny in 2020.
💰 Crypso is backed by leading angels and micro VCs in India.
👀 What we're looking for
We're looking for rockstar individuals who are passionate to create impact, excited to work in an early stage startup, love to take responsibility & ownership, and curious to learn. You'll be working closely with founders, participate in building product ground up, and grow with the company's growth. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on millions of crypto traders.
🛠 Core Skill needed
● Lead Content strategy & Community team to ensure smooth functioning of content operations
● Design Incentive structure to onboard tons of creators/Influencers on the platform to kickstart initial user engagement
● Understand user behaviour across social community and build relevant content strategy
● Keen to learn about crypto/blockchain eco-system is a must since it's a very evolving field and would require immense enthusiasm to understand native crypto behaviour
● Work closely with co-founder to help give shape to relevant product suites on the platform
💼 What kind of work will you do?
● You will build content strategy end to end with co-founders
● You will define content strategy for Crypso
● You'll set the initial guidelines for Content & Brand
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc adapting content to suit different channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms
- Analyze competitor activity and recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (image, video, multimedia)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
BUILDING LEARNING PRODUCTS
TEAM MEMBER, FULL-TIME, MUMBAI-BASED, 4+ YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Can you create engaging learning experiences that bring to life deep human ideas?
This is an opportunity for you to inspire thousands of people (such as students, working professionals, government employees etc.) to bring in positive change in their lives through the power of deep human ideas. As a part of this team, your goal is create learning experiences that help people to discover new ideas, ideals, perspectives, and ways of thinking.
What is expected of you
In this role you are expected to take end-to-end ownership for the knowledge building as well as for creating interesting learning exercises and tools to help users engage with knowledge through a wide range of both digital and physical learning products (such as discovery books, programs, learning assessments, self-learning digital units etc.)
What this involves:
- Content Research for role models, interviews with clients for context stories, real-life examples etc.
- Visualization and representation of the context and scenarios to bring it to life for people
- Creatively visualizing ways to enrich the users learning and engagement with the subject through rich-media, explainers, enactments, etc.
- Construct the end to end learning experience weaving in the content to meet the messaging goals
- Continuous user testing for ensuring effectiveness
- Build an ecosystem of creative partners and work with them to build specific creative components that tie into the learning experience
- Integration into high-quality, visually packaged, world-class product that can go out to users
The Ideal candidate
You are likely to succeed in this role, if you –
- Enjoy knowledge and ideas related to human-growth and ideals (e.g. resilience, open-mindedness, courage)
- Have a strong narrative ability and ability to structure knowledge
- Ability to visualize engaging learning experiences that communicate ideas
- Goal focus and ability to build high quality products
We're seeking a full-time, in-house employee to write Search Engine Optimized Website Content and social media. The ideal candidate must be able to write according to the language of different industries our company handles. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, website content pertaining to digital media.Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. Also, Content Writers are responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best content possible.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web, Mobile / IT Servicing Company with the strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 7+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
|0.6 to 2 Years|
**Note: Looking for Madurai candidates only**
v Blog Writing
v Creative Writing
v Web Contents
v Basic Knowledge in SEO Writing
v Good Oral Communication
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
InVideo is looking for a content associate to take charge of their internal content creation process. The candidate will be responsible for the production of video templates for the InVideo tool that has 5000+ templates currently.
An ideal candidate should have:
- An in-depth understanding of global content trends.
- Strong authority and presence on all social media platforms.
- Understanding of video as a medium and how to communicate using the same
- Excellent command over the English language - verbal and written.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in content creation on digital and most social domains.
- Experience in working with a medium-size creative team.
The duties of the candidate would be, but not limited to:
- Conceptualising content for the templates along with creative product and growth leads.
- Curating scripts for templates and social media, in line with the current trends.
- Foreseeing emerging content trends and leveraging them in the platform strategy.
ensuring that the design team is able to visually convert content into templates.
- Growing & Managing our network of external content providers to ensure quality and in-time delivery of video templates.
- Working with creative leads to design and build compelling high-quality digital content that can be converted into extraordinary templates.
- Researching and Understanding the digital medium overall and various use cases that dominate the domain.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Maintaining the high quality and best practices in creating the content
- Establishing the required guidelines and processes for the team to follow while creating the content
- Coordinating with other program managers, product managers, content head to building a high-quality content product.
- Building the best course material to crack the interviews of big product companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc.
- Designing the course content curriculum based on the market requirements
- Reviewing and guiding content developers, also the course content and programming questions
What you need to have:
- BE/ B.tech/ BCA/ M.Tech/ MCA with Computer science background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the software industry or edtech space (preferably programming)
- Excellent problem-solving and team management skills.
- Exposure in competitive programming and in-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms.
- Ability to review the course content and programming questions based on their difficulty, quality
- Ability to train, review and guide content developers on the work that needs to be done