IdeaBoard is a product startup based in Bangalore. We are building EdTech platform powered by machine learning that helps students have a personalised learning experience.
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
For more: vakilsearch.com
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
Roles and Responsibilities
Education: A suitable candidate will have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Design, or any other related field. An equivalent in professional working experience in these fields is also acceptable.
Experience: The candidate will also need to have gathered at least 10 years of working experience as an executive in a product industry, spearheading consumer engagement and consumer experience. He will also need to have a proven and successful working experience in information architecture, consumer experience design, interaction design, or a similar role for at least 3 years in his 10 years experience.
Additionally a suitable candidate will have experience in managing and leading a UX team, playing a senior role either as a Visual designer, Interaction Designer, or UX Researcher. The Head of UX will also have a proven and successful record of having delivered a product project, from the design stage all the way through to its launch.
Communication Skills: The position involves a large amount of interaction with the Director of UX, stakeholders, junior UX personnel, and most importantly consumers. For this reason, excellent communication skills in regard to being able to communicate complex concepts clearly, interactively, and persuasively to all of these audiences is an absolute necessity. In addition, in a position of leadership, the performance of junior functions will be highly dependent on the clarity of communication imparted on them. Therefore, the Head of UX, for effective and successful performance of his supervisory duties, has to possess impeccable communication skills.
Software: The position will involve regular and constant presentations to all collaborating product personnel, junior UX personnel, senior UX personnel, and stakeholders. These presentations should not only be verbally engaging but also visually engaging. As such, the Head of UX must show high proficiency in the use of various tools for example, Visio, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Leadership Skills: This is an obvious requirement for the position of Head of UX. A suitable candidate will need to have an ability to drive a team through complex projects in large business settings and disciplines. In addition to this, he will demonstrate superior Analytical Skills; junior UX personnel will constantly forward product analyses and research findings to the Head of UX for approval. Because of this, the Head UX will need to possess exceptional analytical skills enabling him to analyze, make recommendations, and even perform analyses of his own on the research findings.
Interpersonal and People Skills: Being an extremely interactive role, the Head of UX will need to possess skills that transcend beyond great communication. A Head of UX needs to have both interpersonal and people skills that facilitate smooth interactions between himself and all the parties he will interact with as well as enable the smooth performance of tasks in cross-functional settings. These skills will also ensure that he earns the trust and respect of the UX department who will readily follow his directives and, hence, allow for an organic flow and performance of duties in the department.
About Company :
Bottom Funnel Technologies Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing the diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate -15 days, 30 Days only
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media through Photoshop & Illustrator/Corel Draw, Figma, Canva, Biteable.
- Create branding & product videos for advertisement campaigns.
- Ideate & create packaging designs for our upcoming luscious food products!
- Ideate & create social media posts while collaborating with the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Prepare and collaborate on making monthly marketing & design calendar.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and design standards, social media, in-market design trends.
- To be responsible for entire sales cycle from prospecting to close:
- Downloads & Paid subscribers for the Apps
- Subscribers/Sign-ups on the Community
- Be keenly interested in regular follow-up.
- Develop and maintain funnel cycles for selling/generation of revenue
- Understand needs/requirements of prospects and direct them to the right solution via products or services
- Mapping potential ambassadors, influencers, or customers permanently to convert opportunities into downloads and sales
Qualifications - Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in graphic design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Implement and expand referral program structure, accelerating the reach of our work and mission
- Work with the team to implement a Multi-Level Marketing strategy
- Graphic Design skills required for the position to manage and post on Social Media regularly (mandatory)
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
What you should be good at:
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from the idea stage through to launch and validation.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web.
- Product thinking, you consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions. You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture. You can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Communication and Collaboration, you are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Designing and executing a primary research framework to validate User experience and derive Consumer Insights
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or UX Design discipline.
- A very strong background with at least 1+ years of user experience design.
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
Taskmonk is a Multi-functional collaborative platform for eCommerce enterprises to manage AI-driven product teams, labeling partners, data pipelines and labeling use cases centrally to create better Retail AI faster.
Our clients use our no-code platform to create intuitive workflows, automate processes using the power of AI to assign tasks efficiently, and enhance data quality with preventative QC.
Our platform has saved 425K manhours on 75M tasks for two of the Top Fortune 500 Retail Companies
About the Role:
As a UI Designer, you will look into all aspects of UI design and have a keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc staying abreast with latest trends. Above all you will have a zeal for problem solving. In this role you will collaborate with the Product Design, Frontend Development, Business team and other stakeholders.
What you will Do as a UI Designer:
∙ Gather and envision user requirements
∙ Create wireframes
∙ Convert wireframes to low & high fidelity mockups iteratively
∙ You will own and evangelise the Design System within the organisation
∙ Design icons, graphics, etc
∙ Build functional prototypesCollaborate with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation, and work through any problems encountered
- Ideal candidate should have 4-7 years of hands-on product design experience with mobile and web products, and proven leadership and team-building skills.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in ideation, visual design, interaction and delivery
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.
- Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, llustrator / Photoshop.
- Deep understanding of design methodologies, principles and visual design.
- Someone with a MDes from any premium design colleges with 4-5 years of experience or a Bachelor with minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong in visual UI skills and have basic knowledge of UX.
- Good Communication skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
We are looking for a rockstar UI/UX Designer who is passionate about designing products. You will be a member of our core design team having diverse experience in creating interfaces for new age products and work closely with product and engineering teams to design interactive interfaces for our platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Design and deliver rapid prototypes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user interface decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Collaborate with other team members ( Front-End/Android) and stakeholders
● Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
● Quality check the final out-come to deliver pixel-perfect experience
● Should take ownership of the complete User Interface
● Present design, communicate concepts and explain design choices
● 3 years of experience of working in UI/UX Design
● Understanding of Google Material Design guidelines, Familiarity with Lean UX processes. Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced early stage startup environment
● Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
● Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
● Behance or Dribble Portfolio required
● Compulsive problem-solvers with excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll collaborate in perfect synergy with other designers and product managers on India’s top community safety app, and design in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll understand the user experience strategy for a productand drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market and customer experience.
- You’ll create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You’ll apply user-focused design processes to create high quality user experiences on our app.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll bring an in-depth understanding of design patterns across web and mobile platforms.
- You’ll bring critical experience and skills in visual design, UX design, research, micro-interactions
- You’ll bring a demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will drive progress.
- An expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Pixate, Framer or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Interview Process & Prep Notes:
Design Approach, Experience, Project overview. Be ready to deep dive and effectively articulate your experience in the UX Field by showing us your portfolio, showcasing past experience, sharing your understanding of design approach, design thinking and your wizardry with tools, processes or unique skill-sets.
Solution Approach, Task Flows, Mind Maps, Prototyping, Visual skills. The moment is finally here where you walk the talk and demonstrate your ability in UX Designing by acing a short challenging assignment shared by our designers.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role OperationBe yourself. It works out better for everyone if we are genuine and can see if we are a cultural fit for each other.
Everyone here is focused on our mission and hope we can align.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Be willing to learn and grow, learning new skills and understanding the new mediums for today's technology.
- Ability to illustrate your idea in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually for your team
- Someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
- Must be an experience of Image cutting & image cleaning.
- The ideal candidate should be well versed with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and coral-draw.
- Create design artworks as per clients requirement
- Creating graphics and layouts for Social Media, Websites, Infographics, and Print Collaterals.
- Graphic work like logo, brochure, magazine ad, poster, icon & infographic design
- Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once