Nostragamus.in - Real money, Mobile first, Skill games platform
Our journey has just begun - miles to go before we sleep.
at Angel One
- Creating and implementing efficient solutions to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Solid experience with customer journey mapping, process optimization, and process improvement
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
- Defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives
- Achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Campaign Management
- 3+ years’ experience in the FinTech, product / project management
- Education: B Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- Strategy and Planning: Proficient in developing & implementing need-based plans
- Campaign Management
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from
- large data sets and statistical studies
- Maximizing profitability, Client Engagement, Revenue
- Products/promotions / discounts/ Cashback offers for B2C
- Customer Life Cycle Management
- Understanding the product Life cycle and sympathy towards customer pain points
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player
- Computer Languages: Data Structure, Algorithms, DBMS (Conceptual), SQL DBA
- Software Packages: CleverTap (Mobile App Analytics Tool), MS office - Excel, PPT, Visio
Platform - Clevertap, Netcore
What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
As an early member of our founding team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders. You'll also play a critical role in Tartan's growth and development by being a part of our decision-making processes🔥
Key deliverables for the Product Manager would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product along with the founders
What you'll do
- Design and own product roadmap - Work very closely with the design, and technology team to ensure steady execution of the product. Build, execute and grow one of our products, owning the entire process starting from customer requirements and on-boarding to product delivery. Track the performance, analytics of the product and define metrics.
- Customer Research - You understand our customers: their pain points amongst different industries and their looking. Research into existing and potential future customer segments enable further granular segmentation on the marketing and sales side of the house
- Sales Enablement - You are familiar with the different stages of our sales cycle and what the sales team needs to succeed at moving prospects through. You can talk to both our technical and non-technical customers
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with development and marketing teams
- Track the initiatives and measure week over week progress
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of product management experience and a strong execution track record in building and managing technical software products
- You have the technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- You are excited about bridging access in the financial services space and become an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and the competitive space of employment-related APIs
- You are a generalist who likes to solve business problems cross-functionally and develop scaling processes
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Knowledge of research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Passionate about building a product from scratch
- Passion for fintech
- Remote Work
- Home Office Stipend or Coworking Space Reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Crypto Mutual Fund
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership of one of Plivo’s products to define a long term roadmap
- Engage with customers and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support the product
- Managing the product backlog and prioritising product stories in engineering sprints
- Working closely with the engineering teams on new features and critical bugs
- Internal and External stakeholder management
- Roadmap definition and execution
- Product training programs
The buck stops at you on the following key aspects of the product:
- Product Quality: Bugs, Uptime, Stability , Test Process
- Product Development: User experience, New features and enhancements
- Product Adoption: Growth, Customer Acquisition, Churn & Go-To-Market for new features.
- P&L: Pricing, Packaging, Margins
- Sustainability: Enabling Sales, Support, Solutions Engineering & Customer Success teams
- At least 4 years of overall experience and 3 years of prior PM experience
- Software development background is required
- Experience working with REST APIs is a bonus
- Experience with stakeholders and customer management
- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately:
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be absolutely delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic—the product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation—the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- 7-10 years of experience with at least 6 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Scaled consumer product experience
- Building a product from scratch and grown to 2x or 3x.
- Good to have candidates from IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani and Top colleges
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote, Anywhere in India
Frolick, Inc. is a community food delivery platform for healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. We are reimagining weekday lunch. Unlike takeout with us what you see is what you pay: no ancillary fees or tips! We bring together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout.
Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, we are launching in the DC Metro area this fall and in a dozen cities next year.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning, development and execution throughout the Frolick’s lifecycle. This will include: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure KPI and OKR goals are met.
Your role will be integral in articulating what success looks like by identifying our customer needs and ensuring that the product supports Frolick’s overall strategy and goals while collaborating with a team to turn that vision into action. As an early team member, you will get an unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a high-growth startup and define its success story.
- Oversee and own the overall product development and delivery. This includes product's vision, strategy, and roadmap and identify big initiatives Frolick should make to drive user growth and engagement
- Create detailed product business requirements documents, user stories and functional specifications and synthesize key results that define the success of our products
- Incorporate market analysis, customer research and usability findings into requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand goals and pain points, gather requirements and understand internal workflows in order to design the ideal experience
- Develop go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, education and selling partner adoption
- Establish metrics and key indicators that provide product insights based on performance, historical data and post-mortem analysis
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay fresh and deliver on those opportunities
- Embody a “can do” and growth mindset, from experimentation and tinkering to constantly pushing your data/information analysis ability to better identify key drivers and understanding of what's going on
Requirements / Superpowers:
- 5-7 years of experience with minimum 2 years a product management, preferably some of it in last-mile logistics, or E-commerce
- Proven ability to influence others among a diverse group of leaders, fostering collaboration, and building a culture of excellence]
- Ability to drive metrics and key results to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making recommendations
- Excellent and effective communication skills - whether it’s emails, summaries or decks - that are concise, inspiring, kind, articulate and unambiguous
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably at a tech startup
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and highly entrepreneurial
- Experience with last-mile food, grocery delivery will make you stand out among applicants
- You have a bias towards execution, a desire to execute, learn and iterate
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- A steep learning curve from day zero
- This is a ground floor opportunity. You will be shaping the growth of a business from the beginning. This also means the opportunities for you are limitless
- You will get to build something you are proud of, alongside a set of colleagues who are passionate, committed and are driven by a shared vision
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies, an environment to openly, frequently and respectfully challenge each other
- And, tons of great food!!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We embrace and celebrate diversity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The ideal candidate is comfortable understanding varied processes and requirements and is able to convert them to simple workflows. The candidate is a systems thinker and is able to understand how to build systems and also comfortable looking at data to make decisions and build business cases.
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a process that is easy to execute and monitor to handle the complexities of product success.
- Lower processing times and drive process excellence by building tools and processes that leverage intelligence and automation
- 4 years or more experience as a product manager or project manager is highly preferred
- Prior experience as a manager for a product is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
Product Manager - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the masses in India, which provides intuitive solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and provides a payments platform for digitizing payments across financial institutions. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Omidyar Network and Blume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $8 million in seed and Series A funding. The company was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India's Most Innovative Wealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task Force Event.
Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone. We have brought together a fantastic team with folks with prior experience at Google, Amazon, Oracle, Microsoft, IFMR, WebMD, that are all working towards this common mission together.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
- Manage the execution of the entire product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond.
- Break down the overall roadmap into specific components for you to own the backlog.
- Grow the products and features for both existing and new products.
- Own responsibility and accountability for the product experience and associated OKR’s.
- Define, implement, and own metrics to monitor and communicate product performance, validate hypothesis, refine content and experience.
- Analyze and educate the business on the market dynamics, trends and our competition.
- 3+ years of experience in product management. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, and other related stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions. Works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Manage the scope, execution, and quality of product features from ideation to
● Specify functional requirements for current and future products by conducting
market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects.
● Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering, Machine
Learning and the Go-to-Market teams) through business and functional requirements, product design, customer adoption and positioning.
● Maintaining the feasibility of the product roadmap
● Educate Engineering on the “why” features are being built and “what” they are aiming to accomplish.
● Hold Engineering accountable for ensuring the product vision is being
● Translate higher level requirements into Engineering ready specifications.
● Experienced working onsite-offshore model.
● Own the product vision and deliverables.
What you bring:
● Take pride in maintaining a unified product vision between Product, Design, and
● Understand execution is more impactful than ideation.
● 3 - 4 years of customer-facing software product management experience
● Successful track record of delivering enterprise software products to the market.
● Demonstrated record of understanding and empathizing with your target user.
● Ability to maintain the product feedback loop between Product, Customer Success, and Sales
● Experience working on B2B enterprise applications targeting multiple personas
● CRM, Business Intelligence, or SaaS product management experience highly Desirable
● Knowledgeable in technology.
● Computer Science/Engineering degree or entrepreneurial work experience a strong Plus.
● You've been told you're scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves get stuff done type of person.
● You don't leave things to chance and rely on your ability to "wing it" rather you're
calculated, data-minded, prepared and take measured risks. You trust the data not your intuition.
● You're resourceful, excellent with defining product user cases and user stories,
intellectually curious and ready for new challenges.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world-class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sodexo meal card
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
(http://www.seniority.in/" target="_blank">www.seniority.in) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies