Jobs at Asvatthah
- 5+ years experience with Hyland OnBase (Content Management)
- Have knowledge on OnBase workflows
- Knowledge on Document Intake Process, Indexing etc., on OnBase
- Experience writing custom scripts to intervene on the OnBase workflows using DotNet
- Hands-on in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle including writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allows developers to add realtime applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with couple of lines of code.
About the role:
We are looking for builders of the 1st order. You should get a rush from creating things from scratch and take pleasure in watching users try to tear them apart through sheer volume and strange, unthinkable use cases. And when it breaks, you are to Dyte's rescue! — make everything smooth, secure, and stronger than ever! If you inhale resilience and exhale code, apply now!
You will work closely with founders to build features, tools, and scalable architecture for Dyte. As with any startup, responsibilities will vary frequently. You’ll wear multiple hats, and work across many different technologies, might talk to clients directly and have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about this type of environment!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the founders and the team to plan, design, and build the next iterations of Dyte’s video-audio APIs.
- Mentor and hire Junior Developers.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Build micro-services to support new functionality.
- Build best practices to improve the current API workflow.
- Help us scale our current micro-service framework to support a multi cloud, multi region environment.
- Work closely with the media and the infra team to optimise the performance and reduce the latency of our API framework.
- Help design and develop the next iteration of our observability platform.
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our clients.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience working as a software engineer in a fast paced environment.
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar.
- You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
- You are experienced with modern React/TypeScript/CSS/HTML coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques.
- You care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications.
- You have experience with continuous delivery. Experience with AWS is a bonus.
- You have a working understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas.
- Experience with WebRTC, iOS, Android, or C++ development is a bonus.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area are bonuses.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allow developers to add real time applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with a couple of lines of code.
About the role:
Would you like to write technical documentation that helps people understand the technology that empowers Dyte’s SDKs? We are currently looking to expand our docs team with tech writers who can learn API skills and synthesise that understanding into resources that help our incredible community succeed with Dyte.
We are growing rapidly and need a tech writer who can help create a foundation of reference and learning material that will scale up with our broad user base. Dyte is used by Developers to add live video in their products. If supporting these developers sounds like the kind of challenge you’d like to tackle, apply to join us!
What You'll Do :
- Structure and write technical blogs relevant to Dyte and our customers.
- Work closely with our customers to create case studies.
- Work with the engineering team and write the content for our product release notes and monthly newsletter.
- Work with design team and create and review the content on product features for our website.
- Create product guides and manuals as necessary.
- Own the docs for your dedicated feature set—you’ll be responsible for documenting a specific area of Dyte's product and will drive all docs efforts around it.
- Plan documentation in conjunction with product release cycles—you’ll work with engineers and product managers to learn about a feature from specifications, user research, and most importantly through your own hands experimentation with the product.
- Carry out editorial reviews on your docs teammates’ drafts—you’ll be providing constructive feedback that helps your colleagues to grow, as well as receiving it.
- Deliver high-quality, accurate documentation that acts as an effective learning resource, aligns with content strategy guidelines, and represents Dyte’s product to community and customers.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the company to establish and address docs needs.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience working with B2B Saas, Dev tools, API first companies or open source projects as a technical writer.
- Problem solver—you take a broad view of the role your docs work plays within the organisation and are comfortable with shifting priorities.
- User empathy—maybe you’ve been involved in tech support, in a community or customer facing role, you’ve helped people learn tech skills, or you’ve sought user feedback on docs in the past.
- Strong communicator—you’ve written technical material before, whether official documentation or just your own tutorials on tech skills you wanted to share, and your communication skills carry over into the way you engage with teammates.
- Self-directed learner—you can pick up tech skills with minimum support and have a curiosity about learning development workflows and practices.
- Experience using and documenting SaaS products.
- Nice skills to have: Experience with the Docs as Code/Docs like Code approach to documentation, writing Markdown- based content, working in an Agile environment, and using source control systems, especially Git.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
As an Architect, you would be expected to:
- Own the overall architectural decisions, design, and development of technology.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the full lifecycle of product development and testing.
- Play a significant role in the career development of others. Work with engineering teams to provide continuous architecture and design mentor-ship / leadership and be a source of support that ensures successful product delivery and operational excellence in production.
- Actively participate in design reviews, improve product delivery and align teams across the organization towards coherent architectural strategies.
- Deliver artifacts that set the standard in your organization for engineering excellence, from designs to algorithms to implementations.
- Help others understand when it is appropriate to create new versus reuse or extend existing software solutions.
- You will develop systems, component architectures, and APIs that meet the test of time. Articulate and evangelize architectural principles that ensure that system components fit and last and align with the company's business direction.
You would be a good fit if:
- You will have worked in past faced product companies and at least 8 years of experience
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure.
- You will also possess a good understanding of object-oriented design, algorithms, Web Applications Architectures, and Microservices.
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Champion a culture of innovation, in an environment that requires high levels of scalability, security, and reliability.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions. You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercises & improve coding standards across large codebases.
- Hungry to make an impact ethically and effectively, with deep empathy for end consumers.
- Any open-source code or contributions to OSS projects would be a bonus!
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo (earlier BukuKas) is the perfect place for you!
Must have Skill Sets
- Go lang + Microservices
- Familiarity with MAC/Linux environment, Shell script
- Knowledge of microservices and architecture
- Knowledge of Uber Tech Stack would be a bonus ○ Will ensure candidate who are selected will undergo training on Uber Stack as a part of their induction to Uber
- Basic SQL knowledge
Expectations from the candidate
- Strong hands-on experience in understanding requirements and creating microservices using Go lang..
- Exceptional debugging and problem-solving skills on large codebase
- Be a proactive thinker and demonstrate keen sense to find solutions to challenging problems
- Product sense: Create more than beautiful code. Play a crucial role in choosing what we build and how we build it.
- A penchant for collaboration & a team player: Work cross collaboratively to drive impact across orgs. Be open to candid feedback for improvement. When required step up to the role of a tech-lead to ensure effective coordination and communication
- Independent to explore all the end points in UBER environment and coordinate with different Line of Business to understand the correct microservice for a business use case.
- Ability to convert a high-level PRD into a detailed ERD for execution. Coordinate with business teams to understand the functional requirement and convert it into engineering logic
Primary Skills :
4+ Years with Java
2+ with Microservices
6 months to 1 Year with Golang
Exp : 4+ Years
Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad
Max Budget : 28 Lakhs
End Client : UBER
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings.
The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs.
A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Any bachelor's degree.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
• You will work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
• Lead development of features within your technical focus area (backend)
• Design and develop secure, clean, clear, scalable, and well-documented
• Translate objectives into step by step, evaluate, and then refactor into a
scalable and extensible design
• Exercise high end-to-end ownership and initiative of their tasks
• Design, develop, ship, and maintain medium or high complexity features
with little guidance from a more experienced engineer
• Research on new technologies and tools to improve products
• Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to
build a fast-growing team.
• 2-4 years of experience of building backend services
• Familiar with REST and event driven constructs
• Well-versed in one of the following languages: Java, Go-lang, or Python
• Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
• Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices
• Well-versed in standard web frameworks such as Spring Boot / Django
• A supportive and highly collaborative attitude to work with cross-
functional teams on a daily basis
• A passion for learning new stacks and taking on new challenges
• Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the
scope of the product
Engineering @ Relevel
- We use cutting edge technologies to build our products which means you get to be updated on the latest tech stack.
- You don’t need to have experience in any of our specific technologies;we are good at teaching our Engineers. Our diverse group of Engineers are a great team to work with and to learn.
- We deploy changes to production multiple times a day.
- Blameless culture and a continuous learning mindset
What engineers do @ Relevel
- Making a global platform with the scale of millions of users.
- Working directly with designers and PMs to make a world class test taking experience.
- Building a platform for companies and writing an ML based algorithm to match candidates and companies.
- Building an Ed-Tech product for the upskilling of candidates.
What you need to bring
- Strong understanding of JS fundamentals and going deep into it coupled with experience in modern frameworks like ReactJs, Vuejs etc.
- The ideal person has worked with product teams in startups and taken features (or entire product modules) to production deployment which was then consumed by real users.
- Proficiency in building a highly scalable frontend.
- Ownership mindset- Taking end to end ownership of frontend initiatives and being part of the core team in driving the overall growth of the organisation in achieving its vision.
About the Role:
You will work closely with the founders to build mobile SDKs for dyte. Our SDKs allows clients to integrate live audio/video interactions in their own app, it optionally comes with its own user interface.
You will be invovled in making a seamless developer product, code that will run in varying frameworks, operating systems and network conditions.
As in any startup, your responsibilities will vary frequently. You will wear multiple hats and will work with many different technologies. You might have to talk to clients directly, and you have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment!
You are expected to lead the mobile development for our mobile SDKs and work closely with Designers and Video engineers to push the limits of mobile communication tech.
What you'll do:
● Solve complex architecture problems
● Be a leader / active contributor to the team to plan, design, and build solutions for our mobile platform.
● Work on the UI or UI Components for our SDK
● Ensure the high performance movement of media to and from the device
● Explore Flutter / React Native internals to build bleeding edge code
● Explore and optimize the build toolchain to deliver reliable, performant SDKs
● Deliver maintainable and high-quality code
● Work closely with the founders to decide the direction of the product.
● Ensure that our customer's experience is the very best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our initial clients.
Who you are:
● Expert level understanding of one or more mobile tech - Flutter, React Native, iOS (Swift/Obj-C), Android(Java/Kotlin), NDK.
● You like deep diving into how things work under the hood.
● You are experienced working with debugging and profiling tools.
● You like to squeeze out every bit of performance / size improvement out from your code
● You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into new technologies, platforms, and problem spaces.
● You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
● You care about the user experience and you know how to build user-friendly mobile applications.
● You have experience with video conferencing, networking , WebRTC concepts
● You have experience with reverse engineering, specially frida.re
● You have experience with exploring linux/android/ios internals
● You have experience with Appium
● You have experience with continuous integration. Experience with AWS
● A degree in Computer Science or a similar area