Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems
- Design, develop, and test UI for customer-facing websites;
- Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems;
- Ownership and accountability for delivering quality outcomes that balance technical, business and operational goals;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code;
- Delivery of the test preparation and execution on a day to day basis, including execution and defects reporting;
- Develop/deploy custom OSGI bundles;
- Examine existing and proposed applications. Evaluate, gather and document user requirements;
- Monitoring and management of the execution of the test cases including reporting;
- Design, develop, and implement data driven software solutions, mission critical data centric systems that are efficient, scalable, and supportable;
- Defining environment and resource requirements and managing their use on a day to day basis for that release.
- Competitive compensation (fair salary, bonus plans + equity);
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Experience with products in the Adobe Suite such as Audience Manager, Test and Target, Campaign Manager, Analytics, and others;
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management;
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3;
- Working knowledge in AEM 6.1 or above;
- Experience in Maven, SVN, MySql5.6;
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge of OSGI, Apache Sling, HTL and JCR;
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies;
- Ability to understand and integrate with HTML/JS/CSS built by front end developers;
- Experience in – Spring MVC, J2EE, Hibernate;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related work experience;
- Worked with agile development processes using JIRA and Workfront.
A mentor is going to be a role model for our future SSE’s, hence we are looking for mentors
who have at least 3+ years of experience with strong technical expertise as well as strong
love for technology and upskilling students.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials and workshops for students.
● Contribute to the teaching team and partake in all formal daily functions and meetings.
● Deliver live or classroom coding sessions.
● Support and mentor (including pairing) students.
● Perform code reviews.
● Perform technical check-ins with students.
● Solicit and respond to feedback from students and other teachers.
● Perform student assessments as per the syllabus requirements.
Basic Skill Requirement
● Good knowledge on front-end technologies
○ HTML 5
○ CSS 3
● Good knowledge on back-end technologies
○ Unit Testing Frameworks - Jest, Mocha
● Good knowledge on databases
○ NoSQL DB - MongoDB
○ Relational DB - MySQL
● Good knowledge on DevOps
○ Building CI-CD pipelines
● Interest in teaching with ability to explain complex things in simple language
● Prior experience of conducting offline Live Sessions preferred
● Prior experience of leading teams towards project completion
● Willingness to accept feedback
● Excellent communication skills
● Advanced English proficiency
Perks and Benefits:
● Competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of an impactful movement to
transform higher education for the better
● Free accommodation and food when you’re on-campus
● Challenging role designed to significantly enhance technical profile and skills.
● Awesome work culture that helps you thrive
● And most importantly, the opportunity to lead a team that puts high focus on
outcome-oriented technical coaching and develop the next generation of CTOs
Job Title: Sr. Developer/ Developer – Robotics & AI Business Unit
Business Unit: Robotics & AI
Reporting To: Head – Robotics & AI Business Unit / Delivery Head - Robotics & AI Business Unit
Supervises: Junior developers
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong Expertise and experience with Automation Anywhere. With an overall experience of around 3 - 6 years, of which at least 2 years of proven experience in working on live automation projects using Automation Anywhere and /all UIPATH.
- Experience in A2019 version (mandatory) with knowledge of new tools like AARI will be preferred. Strong working knowledge of A2019 AARI, IQ BOT, Discovery BOT.
- Other RPA platforms experience like UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Softomotive, etc. will be an added preference. Working knowledge of UIPATH - Studio X, Ai-Fabric etc will be an added preference.
- Expertise and experience in using technologies like AI, NLP, OCR, Machine Learning/ML etc. which will be used for various aspects of business process automation, will be an added preference. Usage of Microsoft Azure AI / AWS Lex / Google AI.
- Experience and Expertise in coding languages like Python, Java/.Net. Working knowledge on Python is desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Restful API’s, Microservices and BOT Integration frameworks.
- Experience and good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements Gathering, Development, Testing and Change Management).
- Experience with Process Discovery, Design, Analysis and Implementation (knowledge about common methods and frameworks like ITIL, Six Sigma etc)
- Knowledge and usage of platforms & technologies like Django, SPACY, BERT, GIT, JIRA, Lucid, POSTGRE SQL etc
- To contribute to the Delivery unit of the RPA and AI business as a Senior Developer in accordance with the vision, mission, objective and goals of the RPA and AI Business Unit and the Organization.
- To be recognised as a high-performance team member of RPA and AI Business Unit.
- To excel in Project and Program Delivery for customers and create a comprehensive Project Delivery eco-system with the best practices and methodologies in line with RPA and AI.
- Develop, maintain and improve project delivery efficiency to optimize productivity & resource utilisation and maximize profitability through delivery excellence and customer delight.
- To assist the pre-sales and product/platform building plans of the RPA and AI business.
- To create in mind of customers and partners, a positive brand image of the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering RPA and AI projects as per scope, on time, within Budget with meeting all KPI’s and Objectives.
- Delivering Customer Projects: Oversee the design and implementation of RPA & AI solutions using the selected RPA & AI platform(s). This will involve managing a team of architects & coders. It will also need to be “hands-on” to some degree to ensure smooth delivery of the project and program.
- As part of Project Sprints, identification of process improvement and regular reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with the project teams and business/customer SMEs and IT teams, analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/AI supported solution
- Reporting metrics and governance structures are put in place to measure the performance and outcome of the RPA/AI solutions being delivered to customers/internal
- Documenting Best Practices and Methodologies to enhance and improve the quality of delivery of RPA and AI projects, creating of re-usable delivery assets.
- Effective Communication with the customer and the relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and programs.
- As a part of RPA/AI Delivery, there will be responsibilities for the ongoing support of Solutions and services provided and the quality of service and performance
- Monitor, support and control service delivery ensuring that the procedures put in place are effective and properly implemented
- Play a critical part in business expansion and growth of the business by “Delivery Driven sales” – change requests, identifying & building new use cases for RPA & AI implementation, etc.
- To assist in pre-sales aspects (customer use cases/business analysis, POCs, demos, ROI creation, proposals, SOWs, etc.), working with sales and pre-sales teams for customers and alliance partners presentations/discussions, conducting events like webinars, etc.
- To contribute to the product/platform & reusable assets building, planning-to-realisation lifecycle of Netlabs, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- To plan & realise competency building of the team of junior developers, based on the BU plans & priorities, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- Documenting project information and co-ordinate with account management and marketing teams to generate case studies
- Contributing thought-leadership articles and content for whitepapers, blogs, POVs
- Mentoring & retaining a high-performance team of junior developers
- Assigning team responsibilities/work allocations, maintaining job descriptions, monitoring competency building, tasks and quality
- Developing performance standards and communicating the Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Managing performance by periodic reviews, appraisals and motivating people through rewards, incentives and recognition policies in line with company’s HR policies
- General administrative supervision of all team members
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent technical skills on Salesforce or similar applications which include building customized applications using JAVA, MIcroservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Worked with different tools like Copado, Data loader, Jira, VS Code, Eclipse, SonarQube, etc.
- Able to Manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Implement web services using REST API/SOAP API.
- Inbound / Outbound Integration.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Performed pre-deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- For Support Developer – Problem-solving mindset
Good to have –
- BFSI industry experience
- Agile project management experience
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Administer Microsoft 365 Enterprise Mobility and Security suite + Intune
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Functional & operational understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft Intune or Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Functional knowledge of Active Directory security groups
- Experience with configuring Microsoft 365 security policies
- Ability to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 operating systems
- Basic hardware troubleshooting skills
- Eager to learn and apply new technologies and tools to get the job done
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good communications skills to be able to communicate with people to understand and comprehend underlying issues
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA/MCSE/MS-101 Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Network configuration and management
- Fortinet firewall configuration
- Experience with API Background like Linux, Windows, Jason
- Good knowledge of Oracle PLSQL and Shell scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
- Comfortable with basic scripting and programming (Java, C , Python, Powershell, Bash, etc). managing known hosts and troubleshooting connection issues Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams Able to work on Linux/unix environments
Recruited candidates would be starting with 3 months of training followed by 3 months of probation before final confirmation. Recruited candidates need to work from the office at Ahmedabad Location.
Initially 20% of the Salary will be deducted as a Bond Retention which will be reimbursed afterwards.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
2. Understanding and knowledge of the Web as a platform, HTML, DOM, HTTP
Request, Response and APIs.
3. Understanding and knowledge of database and SQL
3. Familiarity and problem solving skills with at least one programming language
4. Must be able to code and explain solutions to different programming problems in
any language of their choice.
5. Beginner introduction to development frameworks like Angular, DotNet, React,
selenium etc are a plus.
1. Developing and delivering a high quality application.
2. Analyzing requirements, designing and developing new functionality
3. Creating reusable application components.
4. Supporting, Testing and fixing existing functionality
Average of 10th and 12th/Diploma should be more than 80%.
Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools, etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
What you’ll do
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Monitor and track performance of direct reports
- Discover training needs and provide coaching and feedback to direct reports
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Drive team engagement. Suggest and organize team-building activities
- Track and maintain attendance and productivity of direct reports
- Take ownership of escalated issues of customers
- Work with different teams to resolve customer issues
- Share customer feedback and feature requests with the Product and Engineering team
- Report Incidents to the relevant team and share regular updates with stakeholders until the issue is resolved.
- Assist the manager in driving key metrics of the team like CSAT, SLA, FCR, etc
- Build reports, analyze trends, and draw inferences from it.
- Conduct the first round of interview with candidates
Who you are:
- Graduate from any stream (Mandatory).
- Engineering, BCA or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred
- Team handling experience (Minimum 1 year).
- Comfortable working in rotational & night shifts.
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years experience specifically with technical support in the web hosting industry.
- Have an understanding of different hosting products such as Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers and addons like sitelock, codeguard, SSL etc.
- Proficient in handling a variety of web hosting related issues
- Ability to take ownership and work independently, handle multiple priorities, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - Ability to analyze large sets of data using advanced excel/analytics skills.
- Ability and willingness to transfer knowledge and experience to colleagues and team members
- Ability to develop and lead a team with role-modeling the right behaviors. Ability to influence others and motivate people.
- Must be customer-focused with strong customer interaction skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively, and resourcefully
- Self Motivated and highly dependable individual
- High degree of flexibility and agility in thought and behavior.
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!