- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a results-driven network support technician to enhance and secure our business's computer network. You will be analyzing our network's performance, collaborating with our IT department to increase network capacity, and providing IT support.
To ensure success as a network support technician, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of network infrastructure and experience in a similar role. A first-class network support technician will be someone whose network expertise translates into the fast, stable, and secure exchange of business information.
Network Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the IT department on the deployment and maintenance of network technologies.
- Enhancing intranet performance and creating internet domains.
- Testing the exchange of data between computers, servers, modems, and routers.
- Installing, configuring, and updating network software, as well as maintaining hardware and network devices.
- Performing diagnostic tests and repairs, as well as developing data archiving, backup, and retrieval procedures.
- Optimizing server capacity to keep up with demand in online traffic.
- Testing network protocols and ensuring stable and secure server connectivity.
- Training junior IT personnel, providing onsite or remote or technical support, and preparing user manuals.
- Documenting network processes and layouts, as well as enhancing network security.
- Keeping abreast of developments in network infrastructure and technologies.
Network Support Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- Certified Microsoft, CompTIA, or Cisco network professional preferred.
- At least two years' experience as a network support technician.
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructure, architecture, connectivity, and security.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to travel to client locations.
- Availability to perform urgent network repairs outside of business hours
You will work on:
You will be working on our client’s massive scale Infrastructure and CloudOps requirements. You will be directly working on the customer's cloud environment and managing their product infra life cycle.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
Understand how the product works and how it is used by the customers
Day-to-day operational support of product infrastructure on all three major public cloud services
Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills
Create and manage processes for the secure operation of customer cloud environments
System (Windows, Linux, and SQL Databases) and Network administrations
Use incident management tools used in incident analysis and troubleshooting. Identify, escalate, and communicate issues in a timely manner.
Contribute to building a knowledge base centered on known incidents/defects, Frequently Asked Questions, resolved issues, applying lessons learned and previous resolutions to new incidents.
Build hosting environments for clients all over the world
Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects run smoothly and achieve the business outcome
On-call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance
Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures, and infrastructure configuration.
What you bring (Skills):
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in cloudops (mainly into MS Azure), infrastructure management, and support
Strong Windows Systems, SQL Database, and Network administration skills
Strong understanding of cloud applications, concepts, and the storage, compute, and networking components
Readiness to work in 24x7 rotational shift model
Scripting in PowerShell, Linux shell, Python or C#
Proactive and self-motivated, committed to achieving deadlines, meeting SLAs, and producing results
Excellent customer service and people skills. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication and relationship building skills
Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem
Great if you know (Skills):
Comfortable using TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Azure DevOps workflows
Comfortable with Visual Studio and SQL Server Data Tools
Exposure to deployment using Azure cloud console and ARM templates
Experience in handling Azure AD & RBAC related activities will be a plus
Comfortable with basic DevOps concepts like CI/CD, and Infra-automation
A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
Remote working options for the right maturity level
Competitive salary & family benefits
Performance-based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
- 0-2 years exp in Product Support Role.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate them to the end users.
- Sound knowledge of Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver customer requirements.
- Engage with the Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope with a high-pressure work environment.
- The working model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
Job Location: Pune (Hybrid)
For onboarding, you will have to sign a 2.5 years service agreement with the company.
CANDIDATE SHOULD BE OPEN TO LEARNING AND WORKING ON NEW TECHNOLOGIES
Experience in OutSystems platforms
Experience in Web Application Development and Mobile Development
Certification in OutSystems technology Web or Mobile
Experience in creating applications using 4LC
Experience in debugging processes using Service Center
Experience in integrating various systems into OutSystems and external DB
Experience using integration studio
Experience with Reactive Web Applications will be added advantage
Good in customization and development of CRM module
Should have good knowledge in Unix/ Shell Scripting (UNIX)
Should have good knowledge in the PLSQL & Oracle
Should have Basic knowledge in Corporate / Institutional Banking, Trade Finance, Payments, Loans and Retail areas.
Finacle Scripting, Finacle Reporting Tool (FINRPT), CRM customization
Finacle Integrator (FI), JSP/JS
Overall 5+ years of experience required in Finacle Development
Good banking experience
Strong analytical skills
Strong hold on oral & written communication
Experience in Finacle application
Ability to identify and escalate issues, keep managers and peers well informed on a recurrent basis
Able to work in high pressure environment
Highly motivated and team oriented
Profile – MongoDB Administrator
Experience -2-4 Yrs
Location – Baner, Pune
We are looking for an experienced MongoDB DBA who will maintain MongoDB clusters and databases while optimizing the performance, security, and the availability of MongoDB clusters.
- Experience in setting up and managing MongoDB using OpsManager
- Experience with DevOps automation tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure desirable
- Experience in working with a Linux environment
- Experience in designing indexing and data archival strategies
- Maintain and configure MongoDB instances
- Write procedures for backup and disaster recovery
- Assist developers in detecting performance problems
- Ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability
- Upgrade databases through patches
- Implement optimal backup and recovery solution
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- Dossier preparation, review submission in ACTD/ CTD/ Country Specific format for Product registration for local and export to ensure error free timely submissions as per marketing Dept. timeline.
- To evaluate respond to any regulatory query, customer requirements that may arise from health authority so as to satisfy the query. Ensure accurate and timely responses to queries.
- Review technical documents like process validation, AMV, Stability and composition etc, labeling, batch records, specification sheets or test methods for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- To Co-ordinate / to visit with respective dept. in HO / Plant / ADL / R D for documents samples required for dossier / registration purpose. Co-ordination with API / PM vendors to resolve technical quires w.r.t. regulatory requirements.
- Artwork Checking development for registration and commercial purpose as per regulatory requirement Ensure that all product artwork is updated when necessary and submitted in correct format and subsequent approved artwork is accurately recorded and communicated. Handling local FDA, DCGI and regulatory related activities.
- Ensuring accurate recording and communication of regulatory submissions, correspondence with authorities and final approval to facilitate compliance.
- Carrying out any task delegated by Export Manager which contributes to overall running of the Export Department and assisting Export Manager in marketing business development activities. Participate in training activities for career development to attain a high level of competency in all aspects of regulatory affairs. Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards or guidance documents.