About Unibros Technologies
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Our client :-
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Track digital campaign performance
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
- Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and are responsible for Web/App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad words, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Branch,Appsflyer and others).
- Working experience with creative and marketing agencies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified Performance Marketing Lead to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
We need a spearhead who can:
- Continuously iterate and design A/B tests around different creatives, audiences and/or bidding strategies;
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with different paid advertising platforms,
- Planning and control of the digital performance marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels;
- Work with campaign teams to plan successful campaigns focusing on audience, product and placements to drive volume and efficiency thresholds;
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities;
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages;
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc;
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey & overseeing multi channel content strategies.
- Analyze weekly and monthly reports from multiple ad channels, Google Analytics, and MMP to drive insights and opportunities along with working knowledge & tracking of analytics tools (GTM & GA)
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Managing Digital Marketing Team.
- Knowledge around fraud & its prevention across web & app.
- Proficiency with all major social media platforms (e.g: FB, Insta, Twitter etc)
- Test ads across devices to ensure the best branding and user experience
- Test ad messaging across segments and report on engagement
- Optimize organic social posts for content and messaging
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Monitor and respond to customer comments on social posts
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote announcements
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization.
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Strategizing and Maintaining Brand Consistency across social media platforms via tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage community engagement, growth, and optimization
- Creating compelling social media content, collaborations and campaigns in order to grow Shiprocket's digital community, engage new audiences and sustain existing followers
- Interacting with new and existing audiences online and deepening engagement across all Shiprocket's social media platforms
- Draft social media content for Shiprocket and post it on platforms
- Scan and monitor digital and social media sites and hashtags, identify opportunities for Shiprocket on digital platforms
- Provide live coverage of events including by taking pictures and short videos and drafting messages for Shiprocket social media channels
- Monitor Shiprocket & social media channels, engage with community members and flag reputational risks or communication opportunities to Management
- Support efforts to ensure social media presence and branding are consistent and cohesive across all platforms
- Identify strategic opportunities for content and digital partnerships to enhance Shiprocket & social media reach and engagement
Preferred Candidates :
As we want to speed up and reach our Mission and Vision, we would like candidates who can join us on Priority and are from Delhi/NCR
Happy to offer ESOPs to Candidates with right fit and attitude who have spent considerate amount of time with the company and shown their worth.
We are India's first Fantasy Ecommerce platform that enables a new method of shopping and saving by playing fun based quizzes for everyone.
Call Center Executive
Front office Executive
who wants to make a career in Digital Marketing
-Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
-Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
-Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
-Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
-Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
-Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
-Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
-Should be hands-on with SEO/SMO, photoshop etc.
-Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
-Good analytical skills.
-Ability to understand software product specifications.
-Must be aware of the latest developments in the social networking, social media and e-commerce domains.