- Should have E-publishing and Editorial services domain knowledge
- Should understand the competitive landscape and identify the gaps in the market
- Must be able to identify the right opportunities & qualify leads for the Sales team
- Should be able to handle communication and fresh conversations with prospects
- Should have min. 2 years of experience working on the US, European Markets
- Assist Sales Team in identifying, following up, and qualifying prospects
- Generate reports & dashboards on Marketing influenced pipelines regularly
- Create clear and crisp product presentations and solution demonstrations
- Research & develop prospect lists using LinkedIn, Zoominfo, and Web research
- Participate and actively contribute in Marketing Strategy Meetings
- To work with the sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
Required Experience / Qualifications
- MBA from a good institute with a go-getter attitude to pursue leads and targets
- A motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for Publishing technology
- 4-6 years of experience in a sales & marketing role
- Knowledge of commonly used CRM Salesforce and Marketing automation tools and dashboards
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
Kinds of Projects Undertaken:
- ePublishing, Editorial Services, eLearning, eBook, Accessibility
Proximity is fully distributed team of developers, designers, product nerds and geeks building cutting edge tech at the intersection of growth and speed.
We're currently looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Manager to join our growing team. You need to have a talent for telling stories through copy, images, and video, and a deep understanding of how to build and maintain an identity online. As the first hire in our Marketing/Social Media department, you will need to straddle multiple roles, be proactive, and have the ability to work cross-functionally while managing various projects.
You will be responsible for —
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Creating quick content for social media, as well as more infrequent (but important) long form content for our blogs/newsletters.
- Identifying all the key platforms our brand needs to be active on, and then creating a plan to make it happen.
- Planning/ writing/shooting/scheduling and optimizing daily posts across multiple social platforms. Remember that we are a remote team with few opportunities to meet in-person, conduct photoshoots, etc. You need to be able to create content that humanizes the team regardless of this challenge.
- Maintaining and communicating a consistent brand online. You need to understand who we are and ensure that everything we put out aligns with our identity. You will create content with an elevated aesthetic that is in-line with our brand, and write clear, engaging copy.
- Engaging our audience online in real-time conversation, and identifying more opportunities to do so.
- Delivering data informed performance reports that measure both post level performance trends and broad reach and business impact.
- Working closely with the design, product, and tech teams to create relevant content.
- Designing our growth and awareness strategy with remarkable social campaigns
- Growing the social media and marketing team as needed
You have —
- Proven work experience in social media and community management.
- Excellent written communication skills. You can write fun, short captions, as well as clear long form content.
- A great eye for design. Even if you're not a designer, you have an intuitive understanding of what looks good and what does not.
- Basic graphic design and photo editing skills. We have a design team that will provide you with templates and basic brand guidelines, but in general, you will be overseeing and executing all social media content with the support of a visual designer.
- Good judgment and impeccable taste. You have an intuitive understanding of what's cool and what's not. You speak fluent internet, avoid corporate brand speak, and are able to recognize and engage with trends early. You are casual without being frivolous, and never, ever cringey.
- Ideas and opinions about how we can build our online presence, and can offer constructive criticism when you disagree with how things are being done.
- The ability to work independently, be proactive, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Bonus points for —
- Illustration or motion/video skills
- Prior experience managing paid marketing campaigns.
What you get —
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere you please
- Flexible Timings: Set your own hours, and create a productive schedule that works for you.
- Best in class salary: We hire only the best, and we pay accordingly.
- Keep learning with a world class team: Work with the best in the field, challenge yourself constantly, and learn something new everyday.
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Plan digital channel mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 4-6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing.
As a Marketing executive you will be responsible to bring Purplebox into limelight on all social media
platforms (Instagram/Facebook/Linkedin) and manage the entire online presence.
-Should have a dynamic attitude and must be ready to take on the challenges daily
-Should have great communication and representation skills (English)
-Proficient in Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
-Must be well versed with Instagram/Linkedin/Facebook and other social media platforms
-Experience or internship in content writing/marketing is preferred.
MBA with Marketing as Major
-Decent Salary after the traineeship and opportunity to work with founders directly
- Plan & execute user acquisition campaigns through affiliate marketing channels-mailer, partnerships
- Plan and manage retargeting campaigns through SMS/WhatsApp
- Managing budgets and campaigns to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Negotiate deals and manage relationships with our partners to deliver the targets
- Work efficiently with our Creative and Content teams to build content strategies
- Align with Product team and sales team for funnel improvement and tech related issues.
- Manage campaign reports with good presentation skill
- Potential user research, identification and testing new ideas/channels.
- Plan, monitor and execute organic Social media growth strategies on all relevant social media platforms for the company and its clients.
- Excellent and confident communicator to be able to understand and convey the strategies, and plan to the client and internal team.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts
- Write content for marketing and website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Developing and optimizing quality paid advertising campaigns across various networks such as Google Ads & Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. TikTok & Snapchat Ads are a bonus.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing (Important)
- Fair understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of Internet and SAAS tools like Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc
- Exposure to SEO concepts
- Exposure to web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution and drive traffic through various inbound and outbound strategies
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Build and manage marketing team in various domains of social media, content, SEO etc.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement, some of them are social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, etc.
- Have prior experience in a similar role.
- Open minded, curious, and a strong problem solver
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Prior marketing and management experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in a similar field. Masters even better!
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
As a Marketing Associate, you will lead and manage the day to day operations of the
marketing team at Cuddles Foundation with a vision to enlist new supporters for the mission and grow
existing relationships. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Lead.
→ You’ll manage the annual and monthly marketing calendar and scheduling of tasks
→ You’ll manage our campaigns and grow our engagement and reach strategically
through email, search and social media, taking full ownership of organisational
→ You’ll work closely with the social media team to plan the content calendar and
→ You’ll work closely with the digital team to update the blog and other dynamic
→ You’ll liaise with the creative team for campaigns and collaterals needed for
fundraising campaigns, events and programmes.
→ You’ll write communication briefs that are backed with content, research and insights
for the creative team to execute.
→ You’ll manage incoming media requests.
→ You’ll represent the organisation and team at industry events, fundraisers and press
Must Haves :
→ You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in communication or advertising or digital
→ You have 3-4 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role,
preferably in the e-commerce or digital space.
→ You have superior written and verbal communication skills.
→ You have proven success in executing digital marketing and communications
strategies and campaigns for consumer brands.
→ You’re up to date on consumer insights and trends.
→ You’re capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
→ You’re tech-savvy and have worked with applications like Mailchimp, Canva and
→ You’re open to traveling and commuting to field sites when needed.
You see the bigger picture.
You can think analytically and strategically. You're able to break a large project into bite-size
pieces while always keeping your eye on the big picture. You think two steps ahead and can
see how complex initiatives come together for maximum impact.
You get things done.
You’re a great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with
different deadlines. You follow through on every job, no matter how big or small. You live for
hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule. You love to identify
people’s strengths and build processes to make things run more smoothly.
You’re a stickler for organising things.
You have remarkable attention to the smallest details. You have an excellent project
management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
You're a communication ace.
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You
know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up. And you're known for your
You have a team ethos.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment. You're excited to work
cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a
goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
Location : Mumbai/ Remote
Open to remote/hybrid working modes. You may need to come into the office for meetings
● Understanding the client's core product or service, the target audience & market, the problem that
the product or service intends to solve
● Managing end to end social media presence for brands, social listening & reputation management
● Thinking of monthly campaign ideas in participation with the copy & graphic design teams
● Heavy client coordination & interaction
● Preparing long term platform wise social media strategy for brands
● Generating ideas for moment marketing
● Monthly sentiment analysis & reporting for brands you handle
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
- Develop and provide reporting daily/weekly/monthly reporting on the health of SEO.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role, , ideally in an enterprise level capacity
- 3 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy, , ideally in an enterprise level capacity
- Proven success in SEO
- Familarity with Google Console and other such tools
- 5 years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- In- depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills