About Stoppress Communications
- To drive and execute performance marketing for the DTC & E-Commerce brands. To track and analyze various digital marketing initiatives.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, and other digital channels.
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
- Communicate with the stakeholders on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Implementing Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB, Linked IN etc.)
- Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
- Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies :
- Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze.
Website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
Google ads and Facebook ads experience is Mandatory.
Good communication skills
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Familiarity with web design.
Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Taboola and others content marketing.
Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
What you will do:
- Driving marketing programs that are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix
- Managing all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct buys etc.
- Serving as the strategic lead for programmatic display, especially the Double Click suite
- Driving campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Determining key metrics, constantly reducing operational costs, and measuring the success of performance strategies
- Constantly optimizing marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Allocating budgets and analyzing and recommending modifications to ad spends
- Managing ROI in line with the business/management expectations
- Driving and managing marketing budgets and campaigns for driving user growth through various Digital SME channels
What you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM (IIT & IIM Preferred)
- 5+ Years of experience in Performance Marketing/ growth stage Startups in scale-up
- Experience to achieve ROAS
- Strategic Skills : SEO/SEM/ Online Marketing
- Awareness about marketing database, display advertising campaigns, maintaining social media presence
- Technical Skills: MS Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, PPC, email/SMS/affiliate marketing, PPC, and hands-on experience with any performance and social platform
at Leading personal care brand at Hyderabad
Our client is a leading nature-based personal care products company backed by a Private Equity firm. It manufactures and markets Ayurveda/nature-based hair and skincare products under a well-known brand known for its commitment to marry the principles of Ayurveda with the best of natural ingredients to deliver outstanding products to customers across the globe.
Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Keyword research
- On-page keyword targeting
- Knowledge of WordPress
- SEMrush, keyword tool.io, ahref’s
- Google analytics
- Google webmaster
- Generating Sitemap of website
- Indexing the website on various search engines
- Microsoft Excel
- Yoast SEO
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, relationship-based Link Building, Broken Link Building.)
- Good in writing and editing contents
Roles & Responsibilities
- On-page SEO optimization
- Off-page SEO (Link Building Backlinks)
- Social media marketing
- Checking & removing Duplicate content
- Formatting of content for better ranking
- Email marketing
- Running Facebook ads
- Running Google PPC, Display & remarking campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
- Performing research and data analysis in coordination with the client business needs and optimising website content accordingly.
- Providing SEO analysis of websites and web pages.
- Performing research and analysis on competitor ranking positions.
- Providing recommendations and strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Implementing link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assisting in preparing content strategies for posting in different platforms
- Establishing partnerships at scale for link building
- Monitoring client Analytics Dashboard and prepare reports for clients in easy to understand format.
- Working closely with technical team to meet client goals.
- Tracking and evaluating SEO performance of clients across all major search engines.
- Keeping abreast with latest trends in SEO as well as new marketing tools entering
- Maintaining quality standards of work output of SEO technical and content team.
What you need to have:
- 4 to 6 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Experience in various SEO techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics & Marketing Automation tools(highly desired)
- Knowledge of Google Firebase (preferred)
- Suggest activities & experiment for improving the quality of online content.
- Experience in creative content writing
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
- Team player & Good time-management skills
- Knowledge of various search engine optimization platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in SEO.
- Develop and mentor campaign budgets.*
- *Generate leads from Quality Clicks on Quality Websites.
- Work on SEO & other initiatives to increase domain reputation & rank.