About Frooters Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Must Skills -
Lead, recruit, train, and coach the sales team of the organization and ensure that they completely understand the mission and vision of the organization.
- Experience in IT Software Services, and development of enterprise applications.
- Be an active mentor and coach to the Team to help them conclude their deals.
- Help team created unique and effective sales pitches, write professional proposals and manage CRM
- Expected to maintain utmost confidentiality in regard to the business of the Company.
- Experience in working on pre-sales & post-sales part with extensive experience in working on several portals.
- Should have knowledge about channels of leads and conversions, should know how to develop leads into projects, nurture leads, give technical solutions to clients , take out timeline and cost on proposed solution.
- Required to work with Integrity and Productively for the growth and success of the Company.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify new marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Should have excellent communication, social, and organizational skills
- Implement effective promotional strategies trained a high performance sales team and helped boost corporate image
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- Work with Global Teams to Optimize the Customer Relationship Assisting in Winning New Sales Projects
- Should know how to get sale via portals, Digital fields etc.
- Responsible for Preparing Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plans
- Directly responsible to report to company VP-Sales.
Job Type - Full-Time
Shift Timings - US shift (7p.m-4.am)
Job Location - Aligarh UP
Roles & Responsibilities -
* Communicate with various clients in US regarding Microsoft services
* Proper undestanding of Microsoft services ( cloud , azure ,etc)
* Time to time follow up from clients
* Lead generation on Microsoft Cloud Services
Minimum Requirements -
Qualification - Any graduate (Preferably IT or related Field)
* Excellent communication skills
* Working knowledge of Ms excel, Ms word etc.
* Fresher and Experinced are welcome.
Perks & Benifits -
* Salary - Best in the Industry + Good incentive
* 5 days working ( Saturday & Sunday fixed off )
- Research new prospects and generate interest through e-mailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- Market research for identifying prospects.
- Generating account-level contact information
- Lead Generation & Qualification
- Inside Sales via remote selling (online/phone)
- Closely working with field sales team for closures
- Managing engagement with leads remotely (online/phone)
- Support marketing team during branding and lead generation events.
- Experience in Inside Sales function in SaaS-based companies or IT Enterprise B2B Sales
- Experience in SaaS/HR Tech Vertical will be preferred
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long-term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
WiseApp is looking out for future leaders! Our Business Development team is expanding and we're looking for Business Development Associates. Your journey will start as an individual contributor, working in a team, directed towards driving business while growing internally in the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic
territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying,
managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple
transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations, and general support to prospective
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well-thought-out enterprise sales
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline, and forecast through the CRM
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience:- Maximum of 2 years, SaaS selling experience is an added bonus, Freshers can also apply.
Qualifications:- Completed graduation in any stream
Job Location:- Bangalore
Looking out for candidates who can join on an immediate basis.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation: Upto 7LPA + Attractive incentive schemes
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the
startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role setting up sales from scratch
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational
leaders; ultra-modern office space
About the Role
This individual will be target focused, hungry and passionate about driving new business, cultivating relationships and closing deals to consistently achieve outstanding results.
This role requires 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience. The ideal candidates will have a strong professional network and be located in the surrounding areas at noted above.
People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential. You will be joining a unique team.
What You'll Do
- Develop strategic plan to to achieve sales targets and grow customer base
- Establish new customer accounts; build maintain and prioritize customer relationships
- Meet/exceed annual sales targets
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate HS product presentations and value propositions
- Effectively articulate what sets HeadSpin apart from its competitors
- Understand the market and current trends
What You Need
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Location: Kurla (Mumbai)
B2C sales/Inside Sales
Experience: 2-4 years into B2C/Inside sales (Mandatory)
Excellent communication is must
Compensation: Upto 6LPA
Max Age: 30
- Understand Prospect’s Pain Areas and educate them with the right Solution and approach
- Generate Leads by Direct Visits, Cold Calls, Cold Email & Social media
- Attend offline networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads
- Research the market to develop warm leads
- Capable of processing Inbound Leads & Outbound Leads (ABM)
- Qualify Customers to establish Product – Solution Fit
- Sound Presentation skills to do a live demo of Solution to Prospects
- Upsell/Cross Sell additional products/modules as the need arises
- Use CRM effectively to assist yourself, track progress with new prospects and report to management
- Strong work ethic to follow up prospects and do not allow leads to slip through cracks
- Focus on achieving Revenue and activity targets on a daily & Weekly basis
- Win Commissions and Contests regularly
- Self Accountable and report weekly progress in team meetings
- Confident to discuss price, negotiate (trade) with Prospects
- Team player working with Marketing and Customer Success Team
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
- Previous working experience as an Outbound Sales for 2-5 year(s)
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Sales, IT or similar relevant fields
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Networking aptitude
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Demonstrated winning 10-15 Deals and Target accomplishments
- Basic understanding of Finance as you may have to demo with CFOs to Accountants
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.