We are looking for a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and
retention of our schools in a high growth environment. The Director of Customer Engagement
will be responsible for happiness and engagement of schools using the company's app.
The north star metrics for this role are logo and revenue retention.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. CSM Platform (Totango)
• Develop a deep understanding of Totango and build internal training modules
• Own the implementation, updation and maintenance of Totango
• Drive the adoption of Totango and train the School Success team on the same
2. Drive engagement of schools on the company's app
• Map out a school’s journey with the company's app and build, implement and constantly improve
upon engagement playbooks for these stages
• Develop % implement framework for School Success Managers to engage with their
• Work with the content & design teams to generate resources for schools
• Identify at-risk schools and build playbooks to keep them engaged
• Identify mid- to highly engaged schools and build playbooks to increase their
• Conduct NPS/ surveys/ CSATS and analyse scores to identify gaps
• Build and implement playbooks for the adoption of new features
Is this someone that looks like you?
• Experience working with a CSM (Totango/ Smartkarrot/ Freshworks/ Planhat) is a big plus
• Strong operational experience and ability to build scalable, repeatable processes
• We deeply value building the right culture at the company, and these are a few things that we look
for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits:
1. Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
• Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
• Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
2. Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning
your time and taking leaves:
• No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
• Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
• And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out - there is a little something for this too!
3. Flexible working hours
• Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
• Saturdays are flexible non-working days - dedicate these as you like
4. No bell curve performance evaluations
5. And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.
The Data Analyst supports business stewards in the implementation of and best practices for data quality concepts and tools. He/she will be accountable for providing and implementing end-to-end solutions for large complex projects and executing data quality processes. This role operationally supports the larger sales and marketing operations in the organization and partners with the business ops team and other business partners to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues through troubleshooting and root cause analysis. The Data Analyst be responsible to conduct extensive research on Web portals to capture various information relevant to the business. The analyst will also build reports and data sets to monitor data quality to ensure crisp data is available to drive decision-making. As a key member of the Business Operations team, the Data Analyst will be responsible for the quality and integrity of the data housed in core business systems, including Salesforce.com and Marketo, among others
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Raising data quality and performance levels in our organization, especially with respect to critical data elements, including accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and closed business.
- Establishing and maintaining a set of processes and controls aimed at ensuring data quality and integrity issues are surfaced and addressed on an ongoing basis
- Creating and publishing data hygiene reports so that the broader organization has visibility to the quality and integrity of the data at any given point in time as well as on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring best in class data sources are leveraged to enrich the quality of the data in our core systems
- Working closely with other members of the Business Operations team to surface and address data quality issues
- Ensuring that the data leveraged in core operational reporting is accurate and complete at all times
- Validating and processing data import inquiries
- Identifying, investigating, and managing the resolution and escalation of data quality issues
- Coordinating regular and ongoing data quality audits
- Coordinating various data cleanup tasks which include: deduping account and contact data, ensuring data enrichment via our standard tools is performed consistently and correctly, overseeing the SFDC account creation process to prevent duplicates and ensure all internal requirements are met
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-year minimum in a data management role
- Extensive research Capabilities in Web Portals
- Knowledge Required on MS office especially Excel
- Hands on CRM Applications, Salesforce Preferred
- Knowledge on Duns and Bradstreet Hierarchy
- Fluency in English , Verbal as well as written
- Having aptitude for computer systems and software and have strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Logical thinker with superb interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Customer service oriented
- Great teammate
- Salesforce experience preferred
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visitwww.egnyte.com
We have urgent job opening for Business Development Manager
Company Name- Prasa Infocom & Power Solutions P Ltd
Experience- 2- 8 Yrs
Job profile are as below
- Identifying and boosting business opportunities by evaluating the potential segmentation in all business verticals.
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Exploring new business opportunity, developing a business plan, and providing the workflow solutions for customers in different market segments.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Sells products by implementing sales plans.
- By providing direction in line with business strategy, lead, motivate and measure the performance of the Sales teams
- Preparation of annual sales budget
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- directing and supervising sales operations to ensure profit maximization and realization of sales targets
- Provide motivation and guidance to the sales team to enable them to improve on their sales performance, and to reach the set goals.
- Provide effective after sales support and services to customers.
- Monitor the activities of sales personnel to assess performance and productivity
- Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
Interested candidate can send cv on mentioned mail id
ABOUT Entropik Technologies: -
Entropik is World’s Leading Emotion AI Platform helping Brands measure & optimize their customer experience. Its SAAS Platform www.affectlab.io is embedded with proprietary Emotion recognition Technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking & Brainwave mapping. Rated as one of the Top Emotion Recognition players by Gartner and with Multiple Global Patents pending, Entropik is on a scale Journey to bring consumers’ emotional intelligence as an offering to Brands.
Intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8nS6-t16A
About the company: http://www.entropiktech.com
WHAT’s Affect Lab?
Affect Lab is a one-stop consumer behavior research platform that combines EEG, Facial Expression Analysis & Eye Tracking under one roof. We help brands across FMCG, Media, Automotive, Education, Healthcare, Advertising, Consumer Durable, E-Commerce, Banking & Finance industries to look through the lens of their consumers, understand their subconscious response, decode Cognitive and Behavioural Metrics and get actionable insights in real-time
Product references: www.affectlab.io
Designation: - Presales Consultant
Experience: - 5+ years Years of experience
Manager Department: Sales
Job Location: - Bangalore
- B2B SaaS Pre Sales experience of 5 + Years
- Good understanding of Value Sales.
- Ability to custom solution & contextualize the solution for Enterprise.
- Have experience in RFP responses & proposal making.
- Owns Proof of Value Process across Geos & Product Lines.
- Streamline Sales Demo and POC Process.
- Prepare Responses to RFPs.
- Custom Solution for Enterprise Customers and align sales team through that.
- POC to Win %
- Improvement in Sales Cycle time for Recurring deals.
- Upmarket Velocity.
Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Greeting for the day!!
Here we have an super urgent opening for Business Development Executive-Female Candidates only can apply
Business Development Responsibilities
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So, from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Business Development Executive Skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Interested candidate can apply