Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots and platforms for mobility led services. The Engineering team has 50+ years of experience in building deep tech and robotics products.
Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 13 cities in 4 countries!
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack.
We’re seeking an experienced full stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures and lead the Software Team in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of multiple projects across the entire software stack, and lead the Software Team to deliver impactful projects.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development (Flutter knowledge is a bonus), APIs, databases (NoSQL knowledge is a bonus), and Python (Flask or Django knowledge is a bonus). You’ll be joining and leading a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
What we offer:
- A rapid learning curve across all aspects of the Technology Stack
- Opportunities to build on leadership skills from an early stage in the career
- Opportunities to accelerate your career progression
- Opportunities to lead projects and be a strong participant in design and architecture decisions
- Opportunity to do novel innovative work, build features from scratch, dive deep into nuances of individual technical domain interest
- Opportunity to be proud of the work done and have your contributions recognized and valued across the organization
Role Responsibilities :
- Lead the Software Team. Ensure consistent deliveries of planned features while ensuring code quality, testing standards, and Peppermint Processes are maintained.
- Work with the leadership team to cultivate and grow the Internal Software Team Culture at Peppermint
- Keep in touch with the nuances of the Software Industry and provide novel input about how the Software Team and Projects at Peppermint can be improved
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, development, and deployment
- Lead the Software Team ensuring Agile Methodologies are followed, Peppermint Culture is respected, and manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure deliverables are accomplished on time and meeting requirements
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Work primarily in Flutter, MongoDB, Python, FAST API, and AWS
- Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
We are looking for :
- 2-3+ years of experience building large-scale software applications and working with large Software Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
- Experience building Web/Mobile applications
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
- Passionate about learning new tools. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
- Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks.
Work Culture :
We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work.
Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
Job Type: Full-time
About Peppermint Robots
2. Completely responsibile for architecture, wireframe, frameworks, coding, UI/UX, Database, Security, privacy etc.
3. Developing Android and Web Applications.
4. Responsible for cost optimzation and scalability of the product.
5. Preparing and presenting reports related to product development
- Work closely with the product team to translate abstract business & product requirements into crisp technical specifications along with a delivery roadmap
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Developing the frontend/backend and APIs, primarily using the MERN stack for Troopod.
- Delivering a robust backend platform for the product by incorporating important considerations regarding minimal downtime, high availability, data redundancy, tight security, etc. into the design
- Preparing test cases, creating automated build and test processes, setting up systems for CI/CD, and monitoring for the product
- Deploying on AWS using the right services for optimal performance
- Support the Troopod mobile application in its entirety, including working on bug fixes and improving application performance, reliability, and stability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Managing development and deployment of the product following Modular programming, proper documentation, and code versioning
- Ensuring seamless use of Troopod Web-app and Mobile App by clients or internal teams and successful integration of client systems with Troopod backend and APIs wherever applicable
- Assisting clients with necessary remote support needed for the smooth understanding of and integration with Troopod product
- Contributing to the growth of the engineering team through proactive effort on knowledge growth, process improvements, and performance enhancements on existing solutions
Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on technical development experience as a MERN stack developer
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, Express or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using ReactJS and React Native
- Experience in creating frontend applications using HTML5, Angular, React, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum 3-year experience with MERN Full-stack paradigm
- Should have worked on AWS(EC2), DNS, and other server features
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial)
- Development experience for high-traffic, consumer-facing web or mobile application
- Experience in building a chat or social media app
- Experience in hiring and leading a team of developers
- Open-source contributions
- Experience with next.js, serverless, and tailwind CSS
- Eat, sleep, code, and repeat is a typical mantra of your life
- Work in a well-funded startup with a team of 2nd-time founders from top tier colleges like BITS and NIT
- Chance to get decent equity and become part of the founding and core team
- Build a highly scalable product that would one day impact the lives of billions across the globe
- Get guidance from the best product and tech folks out there at leadership positions in Dunzo, Razorpay, Haptik, etc
Help us design and build more awesome ecommerce platform.
We're the tiny team behind open-source projects like Sapper Commerce, commercial products like Litekart. We're hiring another programmer to help us build more awesome features and UI for ecommerce platform.
About the job
We're looking for someone to work closely with Swadesh (that's me, the guy who created Litekart!) to help shape and build the future of our tools and products.
You'd spend your time developing and improving existing projects, for example:
Integrate new ecommerce web designs
Building new component and pages
Implementing a componentization strategy for our Litekart templates to extract repeated patterns and make our existing components easier to maintain and faster to develop
...as well as contributing directly at the product strategy and creative level to new projects, such as:
Designing and developing learning management platform, hospital management, garage management
Planning and developing a new SaS ecommerce
Building a live interactive demo application using Litekart to help potential customers see what's possible
Adding support for multiple themes to Litekart
We'd also do a ton of open-source work together, like:
Working on new Litekart features like dark mode support or animations
We're only four people (you'd be number five) which means that even though we each have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats. We're looking for a programmer, but you'd also help out with things like:
Managing GitHub issues and fixing bugs
Writing and improving the documentation for the tools we make
Writing test cases for the frontend as well as back
Answering customer support questions
Troubleshooting problems for users in places like Twitter and Discord
If you've ever maintained an open-source project, working with us carries a lot of the same responsibilities.
Here are a few recent projects you might have worked on if you were already part of the team:
We're looking for someone with very strong front-end skills who is an expert in Vue, with experience in a back-end framework like NodeJS. More important than specific technical skills though is that you're a strong problem solver who loves to learn — we're not experts in everything and we don't expect you to be either.
You might not call yourself a designer, but you know great UI design when you see it and you know when something isn't up to par. Details matter to you, and if the text in a button is off-center by a pixel you will go to the end of the earth to figure out why.
We don't care if you went to school (I dropped out of both university and college!), we just care about what you can do and how you do it. We're all just makers and tinkerers, so as long as you love to build awesome stuff you'll fit right in.
Here are some of the technologies we work with day-to-day right now:
NodeJS, VueJS, Elastic Search, AWS, Flutter, TailwindCSS
Pay and benefits
This is a full-time (60 hour per week) position, and you can choose your own hours. All we ask is that you plan to overlap around ~4 hours per day with 8am-8pm IST because I am sick of always programming by myself.
The salary for this position is between 4,00,000 — 6,00,000 INR based on experience.
We are not interested in tracking time but just to guide you in the right track you will be tracking for initial few days.
We are committed to working at a sustainable and healthy pace, and we believe 9-10 hours is more than enough time to get a solid day's work done.
How to apply
To apply, write something specifically for this position that tells us why we're a great fit for each other, and what you see the future being like if we work together. Tell us what you're excited about in the industry these days, and what you're betting on for the future. Is there a project or feature you'd love for us to build together? Tell us about that too!
We don't ask for your resume but that doesn't mean we're not interested in what you've worked on in the past, we're just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
We understand that not everyone has the same amount of time to dedicate to their application (I work from home with a four year old!), so don't feel like you need to spend 12 hours on it to stand out. As long as you sound like someone who could be a great fit when we're actually working together day-to-day with the same time constraints, we really want to meet you.
Give us a link to whatever you put together in the "Your application" field when applying.
We're accepting applications until Mar 01, 2021 at 10pm IST. There are no bonuses or penalties for submitting early or close to the deadline, so submit your application whenever works best for your own schedule. We're planning to start interviews early Mar, and aiming for a start date of mid Mar.
Can't wait to hear from you!
You will be responsible for overseeing full product life-cycle development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop novel / unique digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
• Exposure And/or Experience with AI + ML A Plus;
• Must Be Good At Logic Building And Solving Problems;
• Blockchain / ZTA / ZKP / DLT and/or Similar Experience Preferred;
• Micro-Service Architecture And Implementation Experience Preferred;
• Knowledge and Experience With Front-End / UX / UI Development (Angular / HTML / CSS are primary);
• Knowledge and Experience With Back-End / Server / Micro-Services / Varied Development (NodeJS / MongoDB / SQL / eclectic API’s are primary)
• Experience In Reviewing And Implementing Unique Solutions, from Architecture to Analytics;
• Python And Any Other Coding Language Knowledge For Automation And Building Tools;
Qrata is hiring for the company which provides business tools for thecreators to set up paid communities by providing one time and subscription based services.
Founded in: 2019
Number of Employees: 11 - 50 Employees
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Technology Stack: MongoDB, Express, React, Node
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
As a Senior Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will write and maintain efficient code by using PHP technology. You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with other team members on solutions modules including software system design and development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in full life-cycle application development
- Programming and Development of Web Application with other PHP Programmer
- Analyzing, coding and debugging the application with PHP & MySQL
- Involve in the work of cloud technology(AWS)
- Involve in a continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience as a Sr. PHP Developer /Sr. PHP Programmer
- Prior experience in working with PHP, PHP Core, Code igniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony (Any Framework)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud services
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database
- Excellent in OOPS concepts and implementation in projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience on Web Service and third party API integration
- Experience in Linux Environment (LAMP) will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of debugging and technical troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of deployment and release cycle with PHP technology
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
Also have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.
Senior Fullstack Developer (MERN Stack) having min 4 years of relevant experience with hands-on experience in handling all aspects of Product Management internal and external facing Product development. Work with Founders to set a product vision and strategy that delivers unique value based on customer needs and expectation. Work closely with development and program management to deliver products and features.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full product development life cycle, including product conceptualization, prototyping, and development
- Software development experience to not just be able to solve stuff on your own but also to better communicate / manage and colloborate between team
- Hands on leader who's comfortable coding, providing code reviews, and leading complex architectural design discussions in team setting. Can set coding standards, ensure quality.
- Team leading experience
- Technical Expertise in AWS deployment
- Very deep capabilities to architect enterprise class applications on the cloud with web/mobile front ends. Microservices Architecture. Cross-platform integrations.
UI - Tailwind, styled components, react (familiar in Functional components and hooks) and react router
State management - Redux and redux saga,
Backend - Express and node,
Database - Redis and MongoDB with mongoose ODM