Finzly is a fintech company, providing innovative solutions to meet the growing needs of Banks and Financial services firms in North America.
Our award-winning open banking platform, BankOS, allows banks to innovate at the speed of “NOW” and compete with Fintech companies in the market.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team bringing innovation in the finance industry and be a proud engineer. This means following the industry standards, using clean code and being bold while sharing your thoughts during tough technical conversations. We want you to be a part of all of this!
What we need from you:
- You will join our team to develop awesome products for our customers(Banks and Financial Institutions)
- You will be developing in Java, Spring Boot on the backend and Angular on the frontend
- Learn from our high performing teams, while at the same time providing feedback on how the team could do its job better
- Work with our product owners and help them to convert ideas into working products.
- Sharp focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who do not wait around for direction.
What we need you to bring:
- Deep passion for developing software and continuous learning attitude to write more efficient code.
- Someone who wants to work in a strong team and influence that team on how to perform better
- You enjoy sliding between both front-end and back-end stacks to solve problems instead of just “writing code”
- 5 or more years of experience writing code for web products.
- You have worked with cloud technology
Bonus Points / Nice to Have
- Understanding of CI/CD/Docker/
- Experience/understanding payment processing / payment gateways, e.g. ACH, RTP, SWIFT, PCI compliance
- Experience on messaging and distributed caching.
Our Interview process:
- Recruiter Call (15 min) – Specialist - Recruitment
- Online Programming Test/Offline Assignment(45 to 90 minutes) – Online (This is optional for early joiners)
- Technical Interview (45 to 90 minutes): Sr/Lead R&D Engineers
- System Design + Methodology Interview (1 hour): Director - Engineering
- Final Interview : India Head (1 hour)
About Finzly India R&D
- Minimum 3 years of application development experience.
- Experience in .NET Framework, C#.Net, MVC, Web API, Angular 4+versions
- Expert in Front end tool Angular 4+ version
- Expert in Web application development using C#, ASP .Net.
- Experience in working directly with the customer.
- Understand customer requirements and come up with the estimate.
- Work independently to provide quality delivery based on customer requirement.
- Passion to learn systems and customer business and come up with solutions to business pain points.
- Experience in working with Agile Projects.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Strong knowledge of at least one back-end languages (preferably Python/Ruby) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated
• For us, security is of utmost importance - You understand security concepts deeply and write
code to protect us and our users.
• Should be able to architect robust Restful APIs
• Proactive, Strong Result orientation (propose solutions based on product capabilities) and
• Good knowledge and understanding of the product development life cycles.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Advanced English)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About the job
We are looking for an experienced individual who can work with us. The selected developer would help us in developing new backend services, update / change older working services, creating REST APIs for frontend, and maintain existing code and integration to other Providers with High Quality and re-usable code. Further it will be expected out of the developer to help in optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of edge cases, and test the code.
Particulars of the job
- Must be passionate about learning new technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing web based applications.
- Must have experiencing in node.js / postgresql.
- Ability to solve architecture level problems.
- Experience in leading the team, have lead the team of junior developers in past.
What we appreciate?
A perfect candidate should hold or think the following things are important.
Values - Orderliness • Transparency • Merit • Productivity • Smart work
Abilities - Pro-activeness • Problem solving aptitude • Responsive • Quick learner • Leadership traits
Brownie points - Good communicator • Organized • Awareness of new approaches/practices in domain • Awareness of online communities
Who are we?
We are a SaS startup, who is building software for other start-ups, and helping others on the way stand. Our mission is to reduce the barriers to launching a tech startup.
Why work with us?
- We promote an open culture based on trust and ownership.
- We like to work in an idea meritocracy. Ideas and believability of individuals over seniority/title.
- Our working schedule revolves around Monday to Friday.
- Working hours are 10 AM to 7 PM officially. However, we aim for maximum overlap and coordination rather than pointless strict conformity (we aren’t a school!)
- We work a flexible week depending on the current team’s performance and needs. Roles and Responsibilities