- Designing and deploying database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Designing and constructing REST API
- Mentoring other developers of the team with code and design reviews
What you need to have:
- Strong proficiency Primary Stack (Golang, Node.Js, Express, ES6, Docker, AWS, PHP, Laravel, Microservices, Rest APIs)
- Strong proficiency in Database tools (MongoDB, Mongoose, MySQL, Postgres, Eloquent, Sequelize, DynamoDB, Lucid Models, PDO, Redis, Memcached, GraphQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests Proficiency with Git
- Proficiency in tools (Ajax, Axios, TDD, OOP, MVC, jQuery, npm, Webpack, Guzzle, Git, HTML, CSS, Linux, Kubernetes,SVN, Blade, Ubuntu, PHPunit, jest, JIRA)
- Strong proficiency in AWS, or similar environments (Microservices, Docker, AWS, Lambda, S3 bucket, SQS).
- Build new features using web technologies like ReactJS and Symfony.
- Opportunity to learn and work on interesting solutions like Application Scaling, Microservices, Batch Processing, AWS.
- Integrate features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing SAAS product.
- Take initiative and contribute to technical solutions, R&D.
- Contribute to internal tools/processes that help us manage the product and QA cycle.
- Perform Unit testing.
- Actively participate in client deployments.
- Adhere to milestones assigned.
Qualification and Skills:
- Must require solid programming proficiency with Core PHP and one or more MVC frameworks like Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel etc.
- Must require experience with ReactJS or Redux or Vue.js.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS and how to apply it in application code is a must.
- Must require experience in relational databases, creating MySQL queries(both simple and complex), query optimization.
- Exposure to designing and building APIs (REST/HTTP/Soap) is highly preferred.
- Good to have exposure to Cloud Technologies like AWS
- Good to have exposure to NoSQL or in-memory databases like MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good to have exposure to bash/shell scripting & Cron jobs in Linux.
- Understanding of product development environments and methodologies like Agile highly preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing web applications and deep understanding of modern PHP standards.
- Candidates who have worked on SaaS products will be preferred.
- Candidates should have startup/mid size company experience and are willing to work with a small size company.
- Candidates must love to code, and must possess thorough knowledge of web technologies.
- Motivated and ambitious to learn new technologies, grow as a leader in quick time.
- Very good communication skills - must be able to explain work and provide answers in English
at Y Combinator Travel / Airline SaaS
NetSysCon is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a travel/airline SaaS start-up. They have partnered with major airlines and entertainment brands such as Disney Theatrical Group, Qantas, Iberia, Alaska, Malaysia Airlines, Vistara, IndiGo, Volaris, and others. Their platform offers innovative tools to drive revenue, operational efficiency, and digital shopping conversion.
Work on all elements of the stack from data modeling and back end API's to UI implementation.
Working with airlines on integrations deep within their systems (in person, if you like!).
Assisting with key architecture, platform and infrastructure design.
Ensuring the system runs and scales smoothly, with high availability and resilience to failure.
What we use:
Python, Django, Celery
Scikit-learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow
Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Terraform, CDK, Github Actions
Our client is a tech company first so engineering is the largest, most important department. They care about developer ergonomics and believe investing time and effort in getting software and platform right is not-negotiable. They have:
A comprehensive automated unit test suite (frontend + backend);
Fully automated CI/CD (git push is all you need);
Fully containerized / reproducable dev environment (single-command bootstrap);
Redundant, self-healing, auto-scaling infrastructure;
Full-stack engineering experience in at least one of the following languages/frameworks - Backend: Python/Django (preferred), Ruby/Rails, Node;
Frontend: React (preferred), Angular, Vue.
Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of large, complex web applications (eg, well-designed APIs, asynchronous data pipelines/message queues, distributed systems).
Engineers who have experience with software best practices such as unit testing, reusable components, traceability.
We are looking for a rock-star software engineer who can lead our tech efforts in building a scalable FinTech platform.
Who we are?
We are a funded Fintech company focused on the Affordable Housing segment based out of Gurugram.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer to come on-board and own the technology and product development from the ground up and scale it as the business grows.
- You have 2-4 years of experience building products from inception to scale.
- You have built multitenancy B2B and B2C consumer products in the Fintech, Banking, Loan Products, Payments, and/or Digital Commerce space.
- You have an uncanny ability to attract and retain strong tech talent.
- You are highly ambitious and have a keen desire to make a large impact.
What do we offer?
A true experience of building scalable fintech business ground up. we also offer equity along with a fixed salary component.
Our Present Infrastructure:
Microservices based Multitenancy Application
Redis distributed Caching
Aws Cloud Infrastructure
Our Mobile App is built using Angular and Android
RDBMS / NoSQL
Sr. Software Developer (Full Stack)
Experience: 3-6 years
- Proficiency in React
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Material UI
- Hands-on experience on working with charting libraries like Recharts, ECharts, plotly.js, D3.js
- Node.js and MongoDB
Teleperformance India is a leading provider of Digital Integrated Business Services and Transformation Solutions for clients from around the world, representing all industry types. Teleperformance delivers proven solutions for optimizing processes, delivering exceptional customer experiences, and ensuring unmatched business agility. Teleperformance India also represents a global Center of Excellence within the Teleperformance group for delivering customized and cost-effective Back-Office services.
We also offer a comprehensive suite of back-office services like HR and Finance & Accounting, plus advanced automation, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Good Listening, Verbal, and written communicative skills.
- Should hold a Master’s Degree like MCA, MTECH, MSC(IT)
- Technical Training, IT, and experience in BitBuket/JIRA would be an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Self-starter and able to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Detailed orientated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver the time-critical task with his/her pro-activeness to be an inspiration to others.
- Thrive as a senior resource in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
- Passionate enough to learn and contribute based on work time zone which is a key.
- Ready to handle any 24X7 ask from the organization.
- Willing to gel with the team and share knowledge with other team members to maintain knowledge transparency.
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sr Software Developer (Full stack), you will be part of the product development team.
What you will do:
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers, but also other partners on the platform
- Ensuring seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners
- When not doing any of above, writing tests to prevent any regressions
What you need to have:
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently
- Passionate about problem solving, ability to see the big picture
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Regular participation on Codechef, Topcoder etc. (If yes, please cite your rank and pass on a link to your profile!)
- Prior experience at a bank / fin-tech / non-banking financial player in a technical role
- Ruby on Rails, Postgres, AWS, jQuery