Here are the tools and stacks that we work with
- NodeJs, ExpressJs and Java based applications
- loopback.io as a framework.
- Elastic search and MongoDB is used as Database
- Angular and Angular 2 is the dominant front-end framework used for development
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Angular 2/4/6 stacks
- What we look for a front-end engineer is someone who has deep hands-on experience with Angular/AngularJS and proficiency with visual design for a mobile-first product.
- Experience with MEAN stack is a plus.
- It's a joint venture between Front-end and Back-end.
- Third-party API integrations
If you feel you have an expertise and the stacks we work on, and along with can grow in the organisation, apply so that we can get int touch with you!