About Fermyon Technologies India Private Limited
We, at Bitkraft Technologies LLP, are looking for a technical architect who can work across multiple technologies and platforms. If programming is your passion and career path then this job is for you. Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral. Should be comfortable working with remote teams across time zones. You need to see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You should also be a team player who is willing to support and work for team and company success. If you like solving technological problems without worrying about the technology to be implemented in, then we would like to meet you.
CTC: 10L - 20L
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Collaborate with client and team members to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new web or mobile applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with technical design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Assign and review tasks of team members
- Experience in web and mobile development in multiple languages
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work with clients of different time zones
- Experience with distributed programs or micro-services
- Experience with highly-available and scalable systems
- Previous start-up experience
- Additional skills that add value to our company
|Cisco/Dell/Morgan/SCGBS/RBS/MBRDI||Skill must required- Java Kafka Java Full stack with Microservices -30 Footfall||B2/C1||Bangalore/Gurgaon/Mumbai||120|
|/Java Springboot microservices - 60 Footfall|
|Java full stack -30 Footfall|
- Architecting, Developing, testing, and deploying robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Developing and managing well-functioning databases and applications
- Designing and maintaining large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establishing, refining and integrating development environment tools and software as needed
- Identifying production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploying applications on the AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting-related issues.
- Writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Writing technical documentation
- Working with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you need to have:
- BE/ ME/ BCA/ MCA- Any Computer/ IT Degree
- Expertise in Mongo DB, Express js, React js, Node js, HTML5, CSS3, LESS/ SASS, Bootstrap.
- 3-4 years of experience in server management, Microservice, and AWS knowledge is not mandatory but will be preferable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Also familiar with Agile methodologies
- 3+ years working with React/Redux + Typescript front-end applications
- Must have experience technologies like Python, React, node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Experience with centrally managed state (Redux) and React Router
- Experience with data structuring libraries (Immutable.js / Immer)
- Experience of TDD/BDD, QA/Test frameworks such as Selenium, load testing (Blazemeter), unit testing (Mocha/Chai/Jest) etc.
- Experience optimising the performance of front-end applications
- A good understanding of agile development practices and common methodologies
- Experience building responsive, cross browser compatibility websites and applications
- Experience of integrating with web services and APIs, including REST endpoints.
- Experience using code version control systems (GIT) and CI/CD.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
2. Full stack development - Frond end (UI, UX), Middle tier (PHP, Perl) and Backend (PHP, Perl, SQL, Server-side scripting)
3. Work as a part of a core product development team to build online applications
4. Make sure the product being developed is tested and serves business requirements
5. Present ideas for system improvement
6. Work closely with business analysts
• Aadhar card
• 2 Passport Size Photo
• SSC Marksheet Result
• 12/Diploma Marksheet Result
• UG Marksheet Result (Optional)
• 3 Months Training
• 3 Months Live Project
• Joining Letter from Start Date
• 6 Month Experience Letter
• Experience of Live Project
Skills and Expectations
•Strong experience in building smooth UI/UX workflows to satisfy the business requirements.
•Should be familiar with logging and monitoring tools like Loki/EFK, Prometheus, Sentry, Grafana.
•Strong knowledge in NodeJS, Functionalprogramming, SDLC (Software development Life cycle). Should be able to write both synchronous and asynchronous code using NodeJS.
•Must be proficient in GIT.
•Experience is creating CI/CD pipelines.
•Experience with working on Linux based servers.
•Should have experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases.Experience with in-memory databases like Redis is a plus.
•Should have Angular and Reactknowledge. Experience with web workers and building drag-drop web interfaces is a bonus and calls for extra points.
•Shouldbe able to designa database schema for any given problem statement
.•Hands on experience in developing serverless architecture is a must.
•Knowledge in deployment using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetesand how containerized applications work is a must.
•Experience in dealing with third party API’s.
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git