Fusion Softtech is one of the best offshore development companies based in Ahmedabad, India. We are a bunch of tech-savvy individuals who together as a teamwork to have great expertise in the latest technologies and developments so as to be able to cater the best of the services in the domain of Technology.
We, ensure being the hard core Technoids that our clients around the globe are given the best of our facilities through advancements in technologies which would actually help to make their lives a better place. What we do? We are specialized in creating user-friendly web-designs and applications with a primary goal to be simple and effective for use. We work hand-in-hand with your visions and goals to optimize your business/product. We provide you an end-to-end solution.
- Lead a team, handle client, conduct technical interview, and provide training to new joiners.
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate application code for java programs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience, microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Multithreading, GIT
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 5+ years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience with RESTFUL Web services.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS, different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus.
- Total Exp- 6-8 years with minimum 6+ years of professional software development experience on Java / J2EE
- Full SDLC experience (Requirements Gathering, Architecture, System Design, Development, QA, etc…)
- Experience with Spring Boot/Spring Framework ( IOP/DI, REST, Security)
- Experience with SOAP / REST web services Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of No SQL concepts.
- Work experience on Apache SOLR , REDIS / Relevant Cache Manager , Lucene , Elastic Search .
- Mongo DB & Postgres DB / RDBMS is desirable
- Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
- Must have worked on any one messaging solutions like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Bonus Points for Micro Service Design and Development experience
- Used Agile methodology / Scrum
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, Shell Scripting & Build Systems
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
-You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle.-
Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support. Primary role in software development with object-oriented Java.
-The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with Spring / Spring Boot / Hibernate / ORM Concepts, SOAP / REST, and SQL / No SQL.
-Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take Ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and Re- Architecture. --Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the -design and development of global platforms.
Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, Cloud Based or hosted product platforms
Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products. Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- 8+ years experience in web application development and architecture.
- ·Extensive experience using open source software libraries
- Strong experience in at least one MVC architecture or application of the pattern
- Solid hands on experience with Java
- Strong experience with SQL ( Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Strong experience in Data Structures & Algorithms
- ·Must have built end to end continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for micro services
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Self-starter that is results focused with the ability to work independently and in teams.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Prior experience building modular, common and scalable services
- Experience using chef, puppet or other deployment automation tools
- Experience working within a distributed engineering team including offshore
- Bonus points if you have contributed to an open source project
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the end-user experience, software quality, and developer productivity
· Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve as a mentor to the team members
· Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing systems to improve performance.
· Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
· Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought leader. · Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
· Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
· Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
· He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For example- Build
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have
We’re seeking an expert Full-Stack developer ( Expert in HTML 5, PHP, Canvas & JQuery) to help us update our back-end admin. You will work from layouts in Adobe XD and Anima and work side by side with our development team in Manila and coordinate tasks and timelines to complete our project. Estimate full-time 3 month timeline- possibility may need you for ongoing freelance work after project completion.
We are looking to hire a temporary, freelance position for now.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in eCommerce web development is required for this position
• Strong knowledge of current architectural approaches to web-based applications development
• Experience with Agile development projects
• Ability to effectively manage changing and multiple priorities
• MVC based PHP framework (Laravel)
• HTML5 Responsive framework (Bootstrap, foundation, skeleton, etc)
Knowledge of Linux command-line
• Experience of using version control (Github, Subversion, BitBucket, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Anima)
• Knowledge and understanding of how to update modules using Angular or React
• Knowledge and understanding of Databases (MySql/MSSQL)
• Knowledge and understanding of SEO tools application
• Experience with open-source software
• Enjoy mentoring team members; helping them to advance their technical skills
• Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
• Be willing to work in a research capacity ñto find, test, and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Make an intro answering the following questions:
1) Provide an example of a web application that you've built that uses HTML 5, Canvas or where multiple files can be uploaded simultaneously
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
What you'll do :
- Design and architect our core components
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development till production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Kafka, RabbiMQ
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code
Must have skills:
- At least 8 years of total experience working with JAVA projects.
- Ability to create highly customizable Views using Relationships and Arguments.
- Knowledge of agile & scrum
- Expertise in writing/developing custom modules.
- Experience of JAVA, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liferay.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Technical Skills required:
- Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) .
- Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Development with at least 2-3 years’ experience in team handling and client communication.
- Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Problem solving skills Good communication skills
- Strong Team Management
- Advanced facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgment