Salary: Best in Industry
No constraint for right candidate.
Exp: 2 years to 5 years
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About us: At myEZcare, we provide a complete enterprise end-to-end solution for B2B providers helping and providing care to seniors and children with behavioural health issues. We believe innovation and technology is the only way to improve the quality of care and contribute our help and support to the companies involved in this noble journey of caring and giving.
We are a Software as a service provider, with an emphasis on developing advanced solutions using cutting-edge technology and bringing innovation to changing lives. We are hiring for multiple positions for expansion in the global market.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Establish the development processes and audit and guide the team to follow the standards.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
Desired Candidate Profile: A .NET Fullstack Developer with at least 5 years of experience, who thrives on challenges. In this position, you will be responsible for creating high-quality testable code and working with Analysts and Designers to analyze customer requirements. We are looking for individuals who can think out of the box and do not hesitate to go above and beyond to keep up with a fast-paced environment. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to come up with creative solutions.
- Proficient in the following technologies: .Net Core, Angular JS, NodeJS, ASPNet MVC, JQuery, AJAX, Webservices/API, SQL Server.
- Proficient in AngularJS is a must.
- Excellent skill in writing queries and SQL Development.
- Experience in Scrum and agile methodologies.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Preferably prior experience with CI/CD automation and Jenkins.
- Prior experience in working with multi-tenant nested architecture and Microservices.
- Prior experience in working with product development for Healthcare applications based on US healthcare preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Remote work
- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP,ASP.NET,VB.NET,MVC,C#,SQL Server 2012+
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
We are a technology company, at a stage where we are moving fast ahead. We have been enabling enterprises to derive the value of Data Science and technology. At Lumiq, we are thinking every day about how to use the latest technology and concepts to build products which can help our customers and enterprises in all aspects of their businesses.
We create Data oriented enterprise applications. The applications must be scalable and robust. This position creates the exact kind of enterprise applications which are easy to configure and manage from the end-user perspective. The integration with all the different services and APIs plays an important part in the whole architecture.
Experience and Qualification
- 2-5 Years of experience with Drools/Kofax Workflow.
- Java Microservices: 2-3 years Spring Boot, Spring Integration or Batch.
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed testable, efficient code, and ensure that the designs comply with specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Must Have Skills
- Any Relational Database
Areas of responsibilities:
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing
software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product
Build software solutions for complex problems.
Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development
activities in concern with business and project management effort
Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFull web services
Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team
broad array of Interactive web
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Writing back-end code & front –end code and building efficient Java modules
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, Write well designed, testable, Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Align with organizational security protocols and data protection requirements and
- Implement the required feature
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
Skills and Experience-
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Ensure that the APIs and services are adequate to support the application
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with test-driven development
- excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product, QA, etc. to deliver a solid product.
• Hands on programming work in C#, .Net, SQL, .net MVC (optional)
• Good to have experience on Microsoft Windows platform
• Ability to independently work on complex business requirements
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisel
- .NET Core API with C#
- API calls with stored procedures calls to handle data
- Implementation of Routes with multiple Controllers
- Implementation of Centralized Error Handling
- Three tier structure of Controller, Business and Data Access Layer
- JSON handling
- Stored procedures
- using Sql Studio
- Error handling.
➢ Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design
platform and content management platform
➢ Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products
and mobile apps
➢ Maintain engineering infrastructure
➢ Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
➢ Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
➢ Build a web product that users love.
Who you are:
➢ You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related
➢ You have at least 3+ yrs of experience working with large scale web
➢ You can learn new technologies quickly
➢ You have strong communication and collaboration skills
➢ You have prior ownership of the delivery of an entire feature/subsystem
You know your way around these:
➢ Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
➢ Object oriented programming with Java/Python/Ruby
➢ HTTP and REST web services