We have a requirement for Collibra Developer
Experience required- 5-12 yrs
Having experience in Data Governence , Data Quality management
About Persistent Systems
At Codvo, software and people transformations go hand-in-hand. We are a global empathy-led technology services company. Product innovation and mature software engineering are part of our core DNA. Respect, Fairness, Growth, Agility, and Inclusiveness are the core values that we aspire to live by each day. We continue to expand our digital strategy, design, architecture, and product management capabilities to offer expertise, outside-the-box thinking, and measurable results.
- The Kafka Engineer is responsible for Designing and recommending the best approach suited for data movement to/from different sources using Apache/Confluent Kafka.
- Create topics, set up redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, and alerts, and has good knowledge of best practices.
- Develop and ensure adherence to published system architectural decisions and development standards
- Must be comfortable working with offshore/global teams to deliver projects
- Good understanding of Event-based architecture, messaging frameworks and stream processing solutions using Kafka Messaging framework.
- 3+ years hands-on experience working on Kafka connect using schema registry in a high-volume environment.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Kafka brokers, zookeepers, KSQL, KStream and Kafka Control centre.
- Good experience working on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, File stream connectors, JMS source connectors, Tasks, Workers, converters, and Transforms.
- Hands on experience with developing APIs and Microservices
- Solid expertise with Java
- Working knowledge on Kafka Rest proxy and experience on custom connectors using the Kafka core concepts and API.
Good to have:
- Understanding of Data warehouse architecture and data modelling
- Good knowledge of big data ecosystem to design and develop capabilities to deliver solutions using CI/CD pipelines.
- Good understanding of other AWS services such as CloudWatch monitoring, scheduling, and automation services
- Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, and Data Integration
- Ability to guide and mentor team members on using Kafka.
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Work timings: 2.30PM - 11.30PM
location - hyderabad
Data Engineer- Senior
Cubera is a data company revolutionizing big data analytics and Adtech through data share value principles wherein the users entrust their data to us. We refine the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards web3.
What are you going to do?
Design & Develop high performance and scalable solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Closely work with the Product Management, Architects and cross functional teams.
Build and deploy large-scale systems in Java/Python.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing their algorithms.
Follow best practices that can be adopted in Bigdata stack.
Use your engineering experience and technical skills to drive the features and mentor the engineers.
What are we looking for ( Competencies) :
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline.
Overall 5 to 8 years of programming experience in Java, Python including object-oriented design.
Data handling frameworks: Should have a working knowledge of one or more data handling frameworks like- Hive, Spark, Storm, Flink, Beam, Airflow, Nifi etc.
Data Infrastructure: Should have experience in building, deploying and maintaining applications on popular cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP etc.
Data Store: Must have expertise in one of general-purpose No-SQL data stores like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RedShift, etc.
Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation.
Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
Competitive Salary Packages and benefits.
Collaborative, lively and an upbeat work environment with young professionals.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
● Be the owner of data (quality, accessibility, usability) for the company.
● Evaluate data required for decisions, identify sources of appropriate data,own up the sanity/accuracy of available data.
● Responsible for tracking and analysing the health of business by developing metric dashboards to track success & performance of business functions.
● Evaluate product & process flows through exploratory analysis.
● Work with engineering and data platform team to drive data
availability & reliability.
● Automate (wherever possible) and standardize decision making process to make it data driven.
● Experience level of 2+ years in reporting and data analytics.
● Hands-on experience on Advanced SQL, Excel, any BI platform
● Ability to identify relevant data to solve business problems and
● (Good to have) Technically hands-on with any of the scripting languages like Python,PHP.
● (Good to have) Prior data modelling experience in R/Python and some
classification and/or regression techniques.
● Excellent communication and organization skills.
● Able contribute to the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical
specifications, and project & test planning
● Demonstrating technical expertise, and solving challenging programming and design
● Roughly 80% hands-on coding
● Generate technical documentation and PowerPoint presentations to communicate
architectural and design options, and educate development teams and business users
● Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release
● Work cross-functionally with various bidgely teams including: product management,
QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
● BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
● 2-4 years’ experience designing and developing applications in Data Engineering
● Hands-on experience with Big data Eco Systems.
● Hadoop,Hdfs,Map Reduce,YARN,AWS Cloud, EMR, S3, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka,
● Expertise with any of the following Object-Oriented Languages (OOD): Java/J2EE,Scala,
● Strong leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting if required
● Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical
issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
● Expertise in the Software design/architecture process
● Expertise with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
● Experience on Cloud or AWS is preferable
● Have a good understanding and ability to develop software, prototypes, or proofs of
concepts (POC's) for various Data Engineering requirements.
Mid / Senior Big Data Engineer
Role: Big Data EngineerNumber of open positions: 5Location: PuneAt Clairvoyant, we're building a thriving big data practice to help enterprises enable and accelerate the adoption of Big data and cloud services. In the big data space, we lead and serve as innovators, troubleshooters, and enablers. Big data practice at Clairvoyant, focuses on solving our customer's business problems by delivering products designed with best in class engineering practices and a commitment to keep the total cost of ownership to a minimum.
- 4-10 years of experience in software development.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience on large scale Data applications.
- Strong coding experience in Java is mandatory
- Good aptitude, strong problem solving abilities, and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
- Should be able to do coding, debugging, performance tuning and deploying the apps to Prod.
- Should have good working experience on
- o Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Yarn, File formats like Avro/Parquet)
- o Kafka
- o J2EE Frameworks (Spring/Hibernate/REST)
- o Spark Streaming or any other streaming technology.
- Strong coding experience in Java is mandatory
- Ability to work on the sprint stories to completion along with Unit test case coverage.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Knowledgeable (and preferred hands on) - UNIX environments, different continuous integration tools.
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals
- Take the complete responsibility of the sprint stories' execution
- Be accountable for the delivery of the tasks in the defined timelines with good quality.
- Follow the processes for project execution and delivery.
- Follow agile methodology
- Work with the team lead closely and contribute to the smooth delivery of the project.
- Understand/define the architecture and discuss the pros-cons of the same with the team
- Involve in the brainstorming sessions and suggest improvements in the architecture/design.
- Work with other team leads to get the architecture/design reviewed.
- Work with the clients and counter-parts (in US) of the project.
- Keep all the stakeholders updated about the project/task status/risks/issues if there are any.
Experience: 4 to 9 years
Keywords: java, scala, spark, software development, hadoop, hive
Helical Insight an open source Business Intelligence tool from Helical IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd,
based out of Hyderabad, is looking for fresher’s having strong knowledge on SQL. Helical
Insight has more than 50+ clients from various sectors. It has been awarded the most promising
company in the Business Intelligence space. We are looking for rockstar team mate to join
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics
solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be
analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and
problemsolving aptitude, we’d like to meet you. Excellent knowledge on SQLQuery is required.
Basic knowledge on HTML CSS and JS is required.
You would be working closely with customers of various domain to understand their data,
understand their business requirement and deliver the required analytics in form of varous
reports dashboards etc. Excellent client interfacing role with opportunity to work across various
sectors and geographies as well as varioud kind of DB including NoSQL, RDBMS, graph db,
Columnar DB etc
Skill set and Qualification required
Attending client calls to get requriement, show progress
Translate business needs to technical specifications
Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
Maintain and support data analytics platforms)
Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
Develop and update technical documentation
Excellent expertise on SQLQueries
Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing
(OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
Familiarity with BI technologies
Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
BE in Computer Science/IT
Education: BE/ BTech/ MCA/BCA/ MTech/ MS, or equivalent preferred.
Interested candidates call us on +91 7569 765 162
Who we look for
- Strong technical expertise and building ability
- Ability to envisage how your technical knowledge could be applied outside of academia - with a focus on impact/disruption
- Ability to explain and articulate complex ideas, simply
- Ability to digest difficult questions/information