About BlazeClan Technologies Pvt Ltd
Backend Web Developer
Our client operates from 18 cities across 13 countries. Our investment personnel manage US $247 billion across a wide range of global, regional and country-specific strategies - both traditional and alternative - in listed equity and fixed income. At Lazard Asset Management, we pride ourselves in balancing the feel of a small firm with the scale of a large global organization. Our entrepreneurial culture and flat management structure foster an environment in which good ideas can take flight, no matter where they come from.
Our client is looking for an innovative software engineer to join our IT department. This individual will be working on the systems that support the global sales and marketing organization. This role will be responsible for building and supporting the backend services and API’s used in all of the applications. This role requires a highly motivated, organized and experienced developer with pride of ownership reflected through clean design, code quality and a disciplined software development approach.
- Design and implement middle-tier web applications, and RESTful services.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 5+ year’s applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and service-oriented design.
- Work effectively both as a contributing team member and independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround.
- Expertise with API creation and RESTful services.
- Expertise developing backend server components using Python, NodeJS, C#
- Expertise building micro service architecture.
- Experiencebuilding and supporting websites using CMS systems (Tridion, Drupal, AEM)
- Experience and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
- Experience and proficiency with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Experience running services on container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Amazon AWS or equivalent cloud architecture experience with a major cloud provider.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience with CRM systems especially Salesforce is a plus.
Sr Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join our client?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading food tech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- A full-stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience in Node.
- Ability to write MySQL queries across tables
- Good architecture and system design skills
Roles and responsibilities
Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
Good knowledge of data structures and their use cases (Map, List, Tuple, Object, Interface)
Ability to write using node.js to quickly do a PoC.
Good to have knowledge of Reactjs.
Knowledge of encapsulation/inheritance
Candidates willing to relocate to Middle East would be preferred
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing custom layer code based on solution designed following standard coding practice and
- Needs to adhere to committed delivery timelines
- Sharing status update to supervisors on time
- Needs to interact with customer for issue analysis & resolution related to Product & Interfaces developed
- Issue/log analysis and fixing- Innovate and create re-usable component
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: B. Tech/MCA
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of reporting tool like JASPER
- Hands on experience in Core Java[Threading, Collections, Exception handling]
- Strong in OOPs concept
- JSP, Spring Core, MVC, Hibernate, J Query
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PLSQL
- Writing and maintaining unit test cases
- Technical architecture
- log analysis, l1/l2
- Custom layer development
Location: Noida (currently WFH)
Compensation: commensurate to experience and technical skills
To apply for this position, write to [email protected] Share your updated resume along with following details:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Availability to join (immediate joiners preferred)
- Key skills
- Any other highlight for your fitment to the position
Who We are
At e6data (https://e6data.io) we’re building core algorithms that makes querying 25 - 200X more performant (i.e. faster and/or cheaper) than every other analytics platform in the world. This results in billions of dollars of value unlocked across faster analytics, savings on compute / infra, and new use cases becoming possible.
Our core team has 100+ years of combined experience and 10+ patents across diverse but complementary disciplines like real time databases, time series databases, SQL OLAP engines, distributed computing platforms, stream processing, and log analytics. Two of the founding team are second time founders with past exits.
We are passionate about solving the deepest and most important problems in computer science, and believe in making our technology available to customers regardless of their location, size, or budget. Our vision is for e6data to power every analytical workload in the world - regardless of deployment scenario (cloud, on-premise, edge), across every use case (end user queries, ETL / data pipelines), and every latency requirement (batch, streaming / real time).
What you'll do?
- Write awesome code
- The focus will be on performance of our data platform
- Identify tactical and long-term product improvements (could be code, script, etc.)
- Responsible for Planning and executing Metadata and Governance tool supports
- Build our internal Data Platform using exdata
- Adding scalable functionality to the system for new features like UDF's, sql functions etc
What are we looking for?
- Worked with Python for a minimum of 2 years
- Well versed with Django REST framework
- Knowledge of document based data stores like MongoDB
- Strong team player
- A passion for continuous learning and growth (both at a personal and team level)
- Experience (or enjoys) working in a startup will be an added advantage
Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience delivering Services (REST, SOAP) and Web applications in Micro services architecture
- Experience developing and deploying Java solutions to cloud
- Experience in Spring Boot and components of Spring framework
- Experience in TDD using Junit or similar frameworks
· Experience in Design Patterns and service oriented architectural principles, Data structures and Algorithms.
· Individual should be an active participant in the product design and code reviews for self and team and can competently review any aspect of their product or major sub-system.
· Experience in SQL, Unix skills.
· Good communication Skill
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our cloud infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API and integration with front-end
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Write clean, great quality, scalable and maintainable code with thorough testing
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the products and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Required Skill Set
At least two years’ experience with:
- A relevant experience in back-end programming with NodeJS
- A relevant experience in front-end programming with ReactJS
- Database design and management of MySQL and DynamoDB
- Cloud infra management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Ideally, familiarity with Sass and Webpack
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Knowledge of Serverless Framework and AWS Lambda is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably in Computer Science/or related fields or Masters, from a premier college
- 2 to 6 years overall software development experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Ability to work with an agile mindset
- Having a polyglot mindset to think beyond one programming language/framework to choose the right tech stack for the right problem and exhibit learnability to pick up new technologies
- Proven working experience in Java development/Python development with reasonable exposure to Python/Java respectively or willingness to learn Python/Java
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms/Python Frameworks
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good Understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Hands on multi-threading
- Experience in the Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (e.g. JDBC, JPA2, Hibernate, Django ORM)
- Experience with test-driven development