Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring GoLang Engineers.
Senior Software Engineer
4-7 yrs | Bangalore Office
- Strong experience on Golang
- Experience in Go Routines, using it in a distributed environment.
- Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs. which will be consumed by
enterprise-grade finance customers.
- Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
- Experience in using & processing queues in a distributed system.
- Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored
Procedure, Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SNS, SQS etc
- Experience agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps
- Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
- Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
- Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve problems
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME
banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial
OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus
offering a superior experience to customers.
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Strong knowledge of at least one back-end languages (preferably Python/Ruby) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated
• For us, security is of utmost importance - You understand security concepts deeply and write
code to protect us and our users.
• Should be able to architect robust Restful APIs
• Proactive, Strong Result orientation (propose solutions based on product capabilities) and
• Good knowledge and understanding of the product development life cycles.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Advanced English)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We are a mission-driven team having worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, etc.
As an early engineer at Cypherock you may:
● Implement protocols that empower millions over the world
● To ship global products that increase the adoption of decentralized currencies
● Work on World's first products. Yes! we are one of the few Indian companies building for the World from India
● Get inspired to create breakthrough technologies
● Experience in MEAN stack and writing Python scripts. React dev skills are a must. Experience with the Electron framework for desktop app development will be a plus
● Experience working in remote teams
● Excellent code documentation and communication skills
Tech9 India is looking for a mid-senior software engineer who is an expert with Nodejs and MongoDB. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has a primary focus of making our customers happy by delivering value, without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If this sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you!
- Work with cross-functional teams, using agile practices, write, debug and deliver code
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features
- Mid level roles require at least 3 years of experience in Nodejs senior roles require at least 4 years of experience with Node.
- At least 3 years of experience developing in HTML and CSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with product managers and scrum teams to effectively translate business requirements into workflows
- Demonstrated ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks
- Cloud platform experience
- Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability
We are looking for a Node.js Developer who has experience building back-end services and managing data exchange between the server and user-facing applications. Responsibilities will include the development of back-end micro-services, maintaining the best possible performance for micro-service, quality and responsiveness of the application. You will work closely with the front-end developers in order to implement their components into the application.
At Hipla we are building the future of smart, connected, secure workspaces. Sentinel is our
flagship futuristic visitor management system that eliminates manual, unstructured, insecure,
fragmented paperwork cuts through slow-moving, archaic procedures for setting up a business appointment and improves the visitor experience for both organizations and visitors.
Our Tech Stack
Hipla works with stack is made up of React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL with AWS as the cloud provider
3 to 7 years
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Responsible for entire product lifecycle from concept to deployment
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills & Qualifications Required
- 3+ years experience in building micro-services using Node.js
- Expert in SQL querying with Mysql/PostgreSQL and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like TypeORM.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Who we are:
We are leading CMMI Level 3 global organization. We enjoyed a stable leadership since its inception in the Silicon Valley, California in 1996. We have expanded from a single location to current presence in 5 global cities with round-the-clock connectivity.
Since inception, the driving core values inculcated by our founder, management team and investors have been the ongoing guiding force.
We emerged as a leading custom software development organization, spread across the globe. We made business easier and more profitable for varied small to medium size projects. As a technology partner, we deliver solutions in line with your business goals. With 2000+ happy customer base, vast experience of 20+ years, backed by offices in the US, Australia and India, providing next-door assistance and a round-the-clock connectivity. Our software solutions cover all major industries such as healthcare, digital enterprises, business automation and IT services, highlighting our expertise in Microsoft open source platform, mobile platforms and new technologies.
To know more about we visit http://www.smartdatainc.com
Should build interactive consumer data from multiple systems and restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend.
- Should define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Should address and improve any technical issues
- Should be good in communication skills and teamwork ability to work between different levels of developers.
- Should be able to work/handle projects single handed by own
- Should perform unit/per testing for creating a bug free solution.
You should possess:
- Experience of Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, Angular 2+.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins tools or similar.
- Knowledge working with AWS (S3, EMR, EC2, RDS).
- Experience of Agile development and methodology.
Good to have:
- Project management and deployment skills.
- Knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Onsite experience.
- US business Visa.
2. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
3. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
4. Follow industry best practices
5. Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
6. Solve complicated problems with efficient solutions through coding and analysis
7. Building reusable code and libraries for future use