- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git )
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
TMBill is a leading cloud-based end to end technology solutions for the Restaurants, Bar, Cafe, QSR, Ice-cream Shop, Bakery, and Cake Shop.TMBill helps all types of food businesses, from a standalone food outlet to a large food chain, manage functions like Billing, QR Code Ordering Platform, CRM, Customer Loyalty, Aggregators integrations, Analytics, Inventory, Recipe, and Wastage Management, Centralized Menu Management, Vendor Management and more. we have successfully registered a global presence, with more than 4000+ customers in over 290 cities and 9 countries. We are the first company to provide a complete online cloud POS solution for restaurants on Desktop and Mobile Devices.
- Building and scaling web products that directly impact our customers and partners.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement the same.
- Implement user interfaces in React alongside Node.js .
- Translate several RESTful data sources to be used in a front-end application.
- Dig into bugs and feature requests along with writing the tests.
- Proficient knowledge of Node.js, and React. Js, Express.js, and MySQL.
- You should know how to build scalable web apps.
- You should know how to build front-end components.
- Good understanding of micro-server architecture and REST API.
- Should be comfortable with HTML, CSS, and related technologies
- You should know why a framework is necessary.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
- Experience building/working on Chrome Extensions.
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
About CodeCraft Technologies :
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology services on Mobile, Web and Cloud Platforms.
We solve complex problems by bringing together a perfect blend of Design and Engineering
We are looking for a few JS full-stack Engineers for one of our projects.
Being part of our talented engineering team, you will have an opportunity to work closely with a few of the best programmers and a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT,
Security and OTT to name a few.
Interested in being part of our team?
Please find the job responsibilities and desired skills to apply for this role below.
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software
• Design, code and maintain standard-compliant software components
• Build frontend components based on the project requirements
• Debug complex mono-repository applications.
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews, and risk management
• Perform peer code reviews and provide mentorship to juniors
• 4+ years of experience working as a Software Developer
• Good hands Frontend [React] and Backend [Node with Express] Development
• Expertise in database design and management, including SQL and NoSQL databases
• Solid understanding of at least one of the cloud platforms [GCP/AWS/Azure]
• Good Understanding of microservices-based architecture
• Good communication and presentation skills
Good to have:
• Prior experience working in the IoT domain
• Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes
• Expertise working with mono-repositories and shared component libraries
Required Skills for this Role:
React.JS, Node JS.
Must have worked with creation of deeplinks for mobile apps
Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
Must have worked with push notifications service
Must know socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
Worked on product development
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic team at DPDzero. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining our digital collections and recovery platform. Your extensive expertise in software development, strong technical acumen, and leadership skills will be essential in driving our technology initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Tech Lead and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical designs and implementation plans.
- Design, develop, and deliver high-quality software solutions using Python, FastAPI, Celery, and related technologies.
- Implement and optimize database structures and queries using Postgres to ensure efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Build scalable and high-performance systems, leveraging caching mechanisms using Redis for enhanced application performance.
- Develop robust and responsive front-end components using Vue JS and Vuetify, focusing on user experience and accessibility.
- Lead and mentor a team of software developers, providing technical guidance, code reviews, and knowledge sharing.
- Drive the adoption of best practices for software development, including test-driven development (TDD), code quality, and system performance.
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to integrate data science models and analytics into our platform.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex software issues, providing efficient and effective solutions.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer, with a focus on backend development.
- Extensive proficiency in Python and experience with web frameworks such as FastAPI/Flask/Django.
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming using Celery or similar task queues.
- Solid experience with relational databases like Postgres and caching systems like Redis.
- Expertise in front-end development using Vue JS and Vuetify, with a focus on responsive design and user experience.
- Proven track record of designing and developing scalable and high-performance systems.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) and writing comprehensive unit tests.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex software issues.
- Leadership abilities, with experience in mentoring and leading a team of developers.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in the fintech industry or other regulated environments.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and implementing security controls in software systems.
- Familiarity with data science and machine learning technologies.
- Proficiency in CI/CD processes and version control systems.
DPDzero is a pioneering fintech company dedicated to extending formal credit access to the next billion individuals in India. Our cutting-edge platform leverages machine learning and a digital-first approach to transform the lending industry. By prioritizing compliance, data-driven decision-making, and a culture of experimentation, we aim to maximize value for lenders while delivering an unparalleled customer experience. Join us as we revolutionize the financial landscape and empower individuals with greater financial opportunities.
Join our innovative team at DPDzero and contribute to our mission of democratizing access to credit. Apply now and be part of a groundbreaking initiative that combines technology, compliance, data science, and a culture of test-driven development to drive positive change in the lending industry.
- Financial Services
Senior Fullstack Engineer - React/NodeJS
Experience: 6-8 Years
Digit88 empowers digital transformation for innovative and high growth B2B and B2C SaaS companies as their trusted offshore software product engineering partner!
We are a lean mid-stage software company, with a team of 75+ fantastic technologists, backed by executives with deep understanding of and extensive experience in consumer and enterprise product development across large corporations and startups. We build highly efficient and effective engineering teams that solve real and complex problems for our partners.
With more than 50+ years of collective experience in areas ranging from B2B and B2C SaaS, web and mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and solutions, custom enterprise SaaS platforms and domains spread across Conversational AI, Chatbots, IoT, Health-tech, ESG/Energy Analytics, Data Engineering, the founding team thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment that allows us to showcase our best.
The Vision: To be the most trusted technology partner to innovative software product companies world-wide
Digit88 is establishing a new product development team for its US based partner, that is building next-generation Big Data, Cloud-Based Business Operation Support technology for utilities, retail energy suppliers and Community Choice Aggregators (CCA). The candidate would be joining an existing team of engineers in the US and help us expand the product engineering team and work on different products and on different layers of the infrastructure.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on senior web application engineer with superlative React/Redux and great troubleshooting skills to join our engineering team. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering services company in a senior engineer role, building and managing a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
In this role, you will:
- Architect and build Web Applications
- Maintain code quality and high standards of development
- Build out a new UI component library
- Understand our medical staff’s workflow and participate in key design and UX ideation and improvements implementation
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Manage releases for our internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain internal tooling and reporting infrastructure
- Work with product team to translate business requirements into smaller work units for the engineering team
- Collaborate with other engineers to plan, build and test new features
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- At least 2 years of strong experience with Node.js
- Strong experience with websockets, observable based programming
- 4+ years experience with React, Redux, TypeScript
- Experience with Distributed systems and microservices
- Experience with databases such as MySQL
- Strong with HTML5/CSS3/SASS/LESS/Bootstrap/Material design
- Experience in creating client side asynchronous web applications using Ajax. Experience building a streaming analytics system is a big plus
- Expertise working with RESTful Architecture/Networking
- Experience with working with CI/CD infrastructure
- Experience with working with build tools like Webpack or Rollup
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Cloud experience with Microsoft Azure or GCP or AWS is a plus
- Experience in MOngoDB, Cassandra is a plus
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Product from scratch experience: at least 2 products, should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
Benefits/Culture @ Digit88:
- Comprehensive Insurance (Life, Health, Accident)
- Flexible Work Model
- Accelerated learning & non-linear growth
- Flat organisation structure driven by ownership and accountability.
- Global Peers - Working with some of the best engineers/professionals globally from the likes of Apple, Amazon, IBM Research, Adobe and other innovative product companies
- Ability to make a global impact with your work, leading innovations in Conversational AI, Tele-Medicine, Healthcare and more.
You will work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges.
This is the right time to join us and partner in our growth!
- Experience in software development, prototyping, functional analysis, integration, and testing.
- Highly skilled at problem-solving, unit-testing, and debugging.
- Expert understanding of best practice engineering principles for building MEAN applications.
- In-depth knowledge of database systems and an understanding of data structures, data normalization, and query performance considerations. Particularly Non-Relational/NoSQL databases including MongoDB.
- Automated unit testing and CI experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts pictorially, orally or in writing.
- Docker experience desired
- Ability to learn business rules quickly by reading requirements, engaging in conversation, or reverse engineering.
- Expertise in source code control and versioning concepts.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Build and deploy on to AWS
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Urgent Hiring • Re-location Required
Company Founded 2018 • 1-5 employees
Internet and Technology Startup • Bootstrapped
Based out of Egypt and with presence in the GCC, Quesst Technologies is an early Internet and Tech Startup committed to helping thousands of nationals, residents and travelers in the MENA region, saving them time and effort in seeking reliable and credible knowledge within their communities and localities.
Quesst, the company's flagship platform, is a hyper-local Q&A and knowledge sharing platform that offers the necessary infrastructure for users seeking information to meet, share, engage and interact with one another and with verified subject matter experts.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an agile and entrepreneurial leader with strong people leadership and technical capability who has a problem-solving and analytical aptitude, excellent communication and presentation skills, is familiar with statistics, has a business acumen, independent, positive can-do attitude, and passion for excellence to the workplace.
Your role and our tech stack
Reporting to the founder, you will be expected to develop, deploy and oversee the execution of the tech strategy, product road-map and operations to ensure alignment with our businesses goals as we grow and scale. You will play a key part in the organisation's success, taking the current MVP and developing it further to move the company through to early stage funding and into profit.
Quesst's is built using React.js [Frontend], Node.js [Backend], PostgreSQL [DB], Amazon EC2 [Application Hosting], Amazon S3 [Media Storage Service], and Amazon SES [Email Sending Service]. You will be responsible for implementing full-stack features and collaborate with other team members to plan each sprint. You’ll be working across the entire system architecture and be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining restful APIs, micro-services and databases.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop, improve and optimize the structure, quality, and extensibility of current software technologies, codebases and databases
- Prototype ideas to quickly access viability and iterate based on feedback from the team
- Build robust, web-based applications interacting with databases, file-systems and APIs
- Write custom code or integrate open source technologies as needed to find solutions to problems
- Design and build effective APIs; Create servers and databases for functionality
- Design client-side and server-side architecture; Design the data model ensuring scalability
- Accurately translate screen designs into functional front-end code; Develop features and with a mobile responsive design
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable and reusable code and libraries; Conduct code reviews and establishment of best practices
- Participate in planning activities; Estimate accurate stores for new features and design product features
- Help define processes and build tools as needed to scale the solution and the team
- Create and lead the product road-map; Proactively breakdown work, manage development sprints, identify risks and explore solutions
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency; Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software; Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Steer the business on timescales, prioritization and costs on competing development requirements
- Drive rigorous, and weekly product releases and lead required integration efforts with partners and/or third-party software services
- Guide the development in design, architecture and platform choices with strong focus on quality, speed, stability and scalability
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse; Work collaboratively in a lean and agile environment; Write technical documentation
- Recommend and implement new technologies, improvement of existing tech and set-up and future-proofing our technology that can help the company optimize efficiency and productivity and lead edge thinking and knowledge of innovative technologies i.e. AI, ML, blockchain, etc..
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Software Engineering or a comparable degree program
- Proven experience of 2-5 years of full-stack development of web applications; 2+ years building front-end interfaces with React.js & Redux workflows and 2+ years building back-end and maintaining server applications on Node.js, PostgreSQL and designing APIs
- Experience with Linux environments and using the shell and command line terminals (preferred)
- Professional coding experience in object-oriented and scripting languages; Extensive experience building client-side web applications using React
- Proficient with:
- Client-side MVC frameworks such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS; Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Configuration of various servers to run web application servers, databases, etc.; Web server technologies like Nginx, NodeJS, Apache, etc.
- Frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and SCSS/LESS
- Writing and integrating middleware; Experience with Redux Saga and Thunk
- Architecture, design, queries of Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL and other RDBMS)
- Modern JS tooling (NPM, Webpack, Babel, ESLint and Prettier)
- Developer tools, such as Visual Studio Code
- Code versioning tools and Git version control systems (Github); Containerization systems (Docker)
- Strong in data structures, XML technologies, JSON parsing
- Caching frameworks and mechanisms, work-task queues, transactions and messaging queues (Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ and others)
- Building real-time applications using Web Sockets (Socket.io)
- Web and mobile push notifications and cloud message APIs (GCM, APNS, OneSignal, etc.)
- Setting up cron jobs and schedule task execution
- Handling Services, RESTful, APIs, third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs, AWS, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience with API gateway, distributed infrastructure architectures and applications tuning/profiling; Experience working with microservices
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments; Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience with REST API and web service construction, integration and architecture and working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Authentication and Security Technologies
- Familiarity with building secure systems (OWASP secure coding practices or similar)
- Architect and cloud-deploy applications on AWS and other cloud providers
- Deep understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Build and manage end-to-end and UI tests; Experience writing tests (unit, integration, functional, etc.), and using testing frameworks
- Build third-party integrations like Slack, Stripe, Google and supporting their workflow
- Provision DevOps tooling with continuous integration; Build modern Front-end build pipelines and tools
- Contribute to API documentation including API description languages like Swagger; Document and diagram functional flows and architectures
- Experience in building rich PWA applications; Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance
- Understanding of how browsers and DOM work; Understanding and experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation
- Expert level using Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics and others); Experience with open source software development
- Experience with localization and internationalization of applications (working with multi-site setups, multi-language, i18n, etc.)
Some desired extras and good to have skills
- Knowledge of cyber-security, malware analysis, threat detection and/or sandboxing technology
- Preferably has knowledge of working in big data (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop) and machine learning ecosystems
- Strong background in security and data analytics and on-premise data experience
- Experience and familiarity with:
- Architecture, design, queries and aggregation of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra and others)
- Elasticsearch and ELK stack
- Developing integrations for global OTAs
- Knowledge of multiple backend languages and framework
We offer you
- A unique entrepreneurial opportunity to build something from the ground up and scale it up to a major regionally recognizable brand
- A great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no barriers for initiatives
- Leading compensation package including salary free of local taxes, accommodation allowance for local hire or shared accommodation for international hire, free medical care from company physician, free government healthcare membership, transport allowance, paid airfare to the country of origin, paid leave and end of service according to local labor law.
Your professional career growth opportunities
As you help us grow Quesst, we will help you grow and professionally develop. Joining us at this stage, you will have the opportunity to be part of the core team if you prove you have what it takes and will be given the opportunity to:
- Lead and develop a technical strategy for the company, which involves goal setting, discussing options, and analyzing risks with the management team, CEO and board members
- An opportunity to build and manage a business unit from scratch and scale it up to success at a regional level
- Attract and retain top tech talent, mentor and manage the team as it grows
- Develop and manage KPIs for the tech team and create a challenging work environment
Have we caught your attention?
Send us your application including your resume, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Aviso is in the process of building a highly scalable, and highly performant upgrade to its industry-leading AI product. This requires a complete rethink of the base architecture of how data is stored and accessed using persistent Databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redshift.
● As part of this far reaching engineering goal, This role will be primarily responsible for the design and development of said re-architecture, working with all other parts of the Engineering organization.
○ You will be responsible for designing the most optimal data schema architecture
to handle billions of rows of information, accessible in real-time, both for the
purposes of enabling our Machine Learning team, as well as other engineering
teams presenting complex analytical functionality directly to customers.
○ You will be responsible for designing the most optimal physical database
architecture to scale reliably with business growth, while optimizing cost.
● You will be working with our platform team to create the Service Oriented Architecture needed to create a highly redundant, fail-safe and responsive end customer facing service.
○ Needed is a solid working experience and understanding of the AWS
environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, NAT
Gateways, Lambda will be needed in order to achieve this.
● You will also own the definition and implementation of enterprise grade security using their skillsets around LDAP integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/AWS environment
● Additionally, You will be responsible for designing the Continuous Integration and
Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) platforms to enable all of engineering to deliver code faster with better quality.
○ In this, they will be working daily with the QA and engineering teams to enable
unit tests and automation tests to increase code test coverage.
○ Using their experience and great understanding of DevOps automation -
Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Puppet, Chef,
Jenkins, etc.), they will identify the right set of CI/CD tools needed to make this a
What you bring:
● Minimum 10-15 year experience in database architecture and management
● A Degree in Computer Science from a top University or equivalent
● Strong and relevant experience building and maintaining a high performance, high volume SaaS solution.
● Industry leading experience in managing petabyte scale databases.
● Solid working experience and good understanding of the AWS environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, NAT Gateways, Lambda and Redshift.
● Great understanding of DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, etc.) is required.
● Experience implementing role based security, including LDAP integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment. We expect hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios or Datadog.
● Networking : Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy) and high availability architecture.
● Strong experience in continuous integration, builds automation, configuration
management, code repository, performance engineering, application monitoring, system monitoring, management and deployment automation.
● Strong knowledge of Unix systems engineering with experience in Ubuntu or Red Hat Linux.
● Programming: Experience programming with Python, Unix scripts
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card