Yojito is looking for motivated self-driven full stack engineer who can lead internal modules on his own. This role is for founding team member so deserving candidate will have lot of opportunities to grow into bigger roles and carry bigger responsibilities.
- Self Driven, Open to learning on the job
- Comfortable in fast moving environment, ready to break and fix things quickly
- Focus on getting shit done
- At least 1 year of Professional experience
- Must have worked and delivered application which is running in production
- Experience in Managing production application
- Core Java
- PostgreSQL and Basic Database Administration
- AWS Cloud - EC2, Lambda, Cognito
- Basic Shell Scripting and OS Administration
About Yojito Software Private Limited
Responsible for developing web applications as per the product requirements with a pre-approved design across multiple platforms using programming tools for Web development and Mobile application development. Work collaboratively with ML scientists, engineers, product managers, and Business SMEs in seeking details on the requirements, writing up technical specifications, proposing the tools and methods for the solution, developing the application after necessary approvals, unit testing the solution, providing testing support, and troubleshooting support for testers, participating in deployment plan, deployment and post-deployment support. Application development will involve wrapping the deep learning algorithms to provide a smart and engaging user experience.
- Should be familiar and have a working knowledge of different databases like MySQL, MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Fluent with multi-tier systems, client-server concepts.
- Experience in debugging application programs, troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis of problems.
- Must possess the good understanding and proven techniques incorporating Data Security concepts in application development.
- Knowledge and experience with applications running on on-premises data centers and on Cloud services.
- Experience working in a Project Team and exposure to test-driven development, different project methodologies such as Agile.
- Very good communication skills with collaborative, positive, can-do, user-centered attitude in a team environment.
- Innovative thinking capabilities, ability to multitask, maintain attention to detail in pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and deliver reliable, scalable, tested solutions.
- Fluent in English, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- BS / B. Tech / BE degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile application
Since the goal is to grow and develop ourselves, working together can allow you and Shethink PVT. Ltd. to earn fortune remarks and leads.
We are immensely looking for MEAN/MERN Developer.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The candidate must at least have a total experience of 1-4 years in the relevant field.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge regarding data structure and algorithm.
- We require people with keen logisticts skills.
- The candidate must be strong with basics and their concepts must be clear enough to deal with all sorts of delusions.
Location: Indore (WFO)
Own laptop is mandatory.
If you are highly passionate about creating prosperity, problem-solving, working with a purpose, and building a large brand, then this is the opportunity to make it the next big thing.
Good Good Piggy is a young start-up. In the first six months not only we reached Shark Tank, but also were pegged as Next Leader 2021 by Start up Review. The start-up is popularly aligned with BFSI network as well as the Education sphere, with a potential to expand in both industries.
‘Good Good Piggy’ is an Ed-FinTech start-up that encourages the new generation to
develop the life-skill of managing the entire money management equation digitally,
because the future of money is digital. We recognize the importance of reinforcing
good behaviour, habits and skills from a young age.
Backed by Favcy, Openbook VC, 1st Cheque, AWAKE, Women in Tech India, Power Angels Network, Mohali Angels, North Campus Angels
What's in it for you?
We understand that you can only crack a successful minimum viable product - by arriving at a minimum viable brand positioning and minimum viable growth. Yes in 1 year, we have all three checked and are now planning for our launch! We have customers waiting for the product as well as industry aligned to make it work! All we need is you to come in and close the gaps!
As a team member in Good Good Piggy, you will obsess to make sure we are up speed in technology. Joining the team means you will be responsible to create an ecosystem of talented folks who make the founding and/or extended teams. You should be at ease switching between the big-picture architecture mode and the get-hands-dirty detail-orientated mundane work mode to service our innovative customer proposition.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of
data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development
of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and
ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You
will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-
workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end
technologies is necessary as well.
Total Experience: 3 to 7 Years
Notice Period: 30-45 Days
Preferred Location: Delhi NCR
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry Type: Ed-FinTech
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
Expertise in designing back-end applications with Node.js
Experience in design and development of Full Stack applications using one or
more JS frameworks like ReactJS.
Setup/configure CI/CD pipeline leveraging AWS native services or traditional
tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, SonarQube, etc)
Deploy applications on AWS platform leveraging AWS platform services like
EC2, EBS, S3, Code Artifact etc
Strong coding, data structures and algorithms skills
Maintain and configure MongoDB instances
Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
Must have worked in NodeJS
Should have worked on ReactJS class-based and functional concepts
Knowledge of framework like NextJS, NestJs is an added advantage
Should be good at understanding project requirement and communication
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Working with Agile framework especially is necessary
Organizational and leadership abilities
Excellent communication skills
B.Tech/B.E./MCA or Equivalent
A people person
Excellent attention to detail
Passionate about technology, with a general thirst for digital knowledge
Bright, motivated and driven
Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
Reliable, flexible and cooperative
Honest and trustworthy
Candidate fit enhances when you show: Good understanding of/experience in building Neo-Banking/Education/Parenting Platforms.
Renumeration range: The compensation will also include a monthly salary based on discussion.
Benefits: When you join us, you get to share the vibe of working yet exploring off-beat India in the "Work from Anywhere" model as Founding Team Members. Secondly, we encourage Learning & Training with credits that can be utilised monthly. Not just that, we shall push you to have International mentorship so you are always upbeat in the market. What else? Feel free to suggest!
- Develop .NET Core applications using React JS reusable components as per need / client specifications
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall .NET development experience (At least 2 years of experience in React JS)
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Experience in any visualization JS libraries like D3 JS / Charts JS / Sync Fusion / Fusion Charts will be an added advantage.
- Redux / Flux
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE / B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
Product: ICS Career GPS
Location: Lucknow. Remote Possible
Salary: upto 20 LPA
Experience: 4 + Years
What are we looking for?
A software professional who is eager to-
• Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems
• Solve issues with the site and internal systems, prioritizing based on
• Collaborate with Tech Team, Business Team, and Product Owners
• Skilled and highly enthusiast person who has experience in building
scalable backend applications
You may fit in if you have?
• B.E./B.S. Degree in Computer Science
• 4+ years of hardcore development experience with more than one
• Done education from Tier 1 college or worked with Unicorn
• Experience with HTTP and server-side technologies (web servers,
• Ability to work independently and lead small teams
• Passion for technology and solving deep technical problems.
• Experience in building products powered by data and insights,
instrumentation, experimentation, and metrics-driven success criteria
What can you expect?
Our technical culture derives strongly from our strong experience with
You will be responsible for making technical decisions about high-level
design, mentoring your fellow team members and spearheading regular
experimentation on our tech-stack. Our development strategy is agile
and we work in small Scrum teams of 3-5.
As a Senior Software Developer, you are responsible for the
development, performance, and scaling of new products as well as
Drive project management and execution within your team and cross–
organizational dependencies, overseeing completeness of tasks and
accuracy of estimates.
You must have in-depth knowledge about Version Control, Design
Patterns, Databases, System Architecture, Test Suites, and be proficient
with Documentation Tools and Progress Management Tools. You must
have a flair for learning and validating new technologies.
About the Company?
India's top Career Counselling Platform
ICS is the oldest career counselling provider in India and works with most A-list schools in India and the Middle East.
We now want to build ICS 2.0: An online career counselling platform which pairs ICS's deep knowledge of the counselling space, their networks and goodwill with the reach and efficiency of a tech platform to build a scalable career counselling platform.
In other words, do what BYJU's did but in the Career Counselling space which is an INR 5000 Cr industry in India and is growing rapidly.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in React.js, React-native, Python, Android & Database
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent hands-on experience with Go lang (if not Golang, in either JAVA, DotNet and/or NodeJS)
- Write CRONs and background tasks required for the growth of business and product
- Build REST APIs as required
- Ability to code using design principles
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Have the working knowledge of Microservices Architecture using Docker
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in executing various new and existing ideas
- Possesses the knowledge of developing and deploying in Linux environments
- Passion for building great products and loads of energy.
Skills that we would be more than happy for a dev to have: - Worked in CI/CD environments - Developed code using TDD/BDD approach. - Worked with Virtualization on Linux (KVM) - Experience in working in Agile development environment
We’re looking for exceptional Engineers with an amazing breadth and depth of technology expertise! If you’re the kind of person that looks at the bigger picture and want to build something that has a real impact on the end user, go ahead and apply for the position.
Ability to see the big picture but still love to code!
Strong in backend languages, such as Java, DotNet or NodeJS!
Familiar with client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
Strong HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
Knowledge of architectural design and you like to build something scalable and flexible to support business
Agile or Scrum is your favorite development approach.
And when we start talking about performance, security and unit testing? Well that’s music to your ears
- Experience in web development with AngularJS
- Experience working with RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
>Good knowledge of wordpress, java, php, and woocommerce
>Front end and back end development
>Great knowledge of on page and off page SEO
>Sincere and dedicated