Tech Prescient is looking for an experienced and proven Technical Lead (Python/Django/Flask/FastAPI, React and AWS/Azure Cloud) who has worked on the modern full stack and delivered awesome product releases. He/She should have experience in leading from the front, handling customer situations, internal teams, anchoring project communications and finally delivering outstanding work experience to our customers. In specific, below are some of the must-have skills and experiences to fulfill the job requirements -
- 7+ years of relevant software development experience building applications using Python stack
- Strong design skills and hands-on building production grade applications. Exposure to at least one of the Cloud platforms (AWS or Azure)
- Experience managing delivery teams, tech leadership, design discussions, code quality reviews and developing and deploying solutions
- Experience with Microservices architecture and serverless deployments
- Well-versed with RESTful services and building API architectures using any of the Python frameworks. Experience with DRF is a plus.
- Responsible for working with the customer and the technical delivery team to deliver the Sprint milestones
- Thorough understanding of Cloud services and AWS in particular. Good knowledge and understanding of application deployment on AWS. Knowledge of Kubernetes is an added advantage
- Complete and thorough knowledge of Git process.
- Good attitude and passion to learn new technologies on the job.
- Good communication and leadership skills. Ability to lead the internal team as well as customer communication (email/calls)
- Interact with the customer product team to understand the requirements and ideate on the solutions and ideas with the development team.
Other non-negotiable requirements
- Good academics
- Good communication skills
About Tech Prescient - We are a technology based product development engineering company, working with technology customers to build their products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, the quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation.
Tech Prescient LinkedIn Profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/tech-prescient/
About Tech Prescient
Tech Prescient is a premium Software Product Development Services company, deeply passionate about customer success! Quality and Customer Delight is at the core of everything we do.
We have core expertise in the following areas:
- Product Development Engineering: Product Design, Development, Deployment, and Support using Industry best practices. Expertise in the entire process from UX/Design, Architecture, Development, QA, and Deployment with the right design and technology choice across various tiers.
- BI, Analytics, ML, and AI: Data discovery, Ingestion, Orchestration, Quality, and Automation. Managing data at scale at rest or in motion. Data governance and access management. Data Insights and Data Visualization. Machine Learning, Auto ML, NLP for text analysis, model building for classification, regression, and clustering.
- Cloud Computing, Infra and DevOps: Building and deploying Secured and Scalable multi-tenant or hybrid applications and products ‘born in the cloud’. Expertise in hosting infrastructures and AWS in particular with a thorough understanding of AWS Cloud Services and DevOps processes with considerations to Security, access controls, and Authentication protocols.
- Mobile Computing: Building enterprise-grade mobile apps with an emphasis on user experience to deliver value and drive adoption.
What differentiates us is our obsession with the quality of work we produce. Customers work with us because of our technical expertise, transparent and agile processes and unflinching attention to detail in our work. Client success is at the core of what we do.
We partner with our clients at all stages including ideation, design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problem in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem since decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on www.railofy.com) .
1. Location: Mumbai
2. CTC – Upto 18 lakhs (can be higher if you are good enough)
3. We offer ESOPs to people with Leadership Potential
Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
2+ years of web development experience and software design experience
Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
Expertise in Node.js (Express.js) and understanding of server-side rendering
Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards and Analytics
Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle
Solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database Technologies like MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB/Aerospike/Cassandra at least on one of these
Experience working with caching technologies like Redis/Memcached and similar
Experience with developing secured REST APIs (GraphQL is a big plus)
Good understanding of Queuing technologies, and event driven architecture
You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
We are hiring for
Lead - Backend Engineer
9+ yrs | Bangalore Office
● Write “clean”, well designed code.
● Produce detailed specifications and documentation.
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure
strong optimization and functionality.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Follow industry best practices.
● Ability to adapt to new technologies.
● Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
● Build, manage and scale services
● Mentor and manage junior developers
● Liaise with Senior architects and principal engineers to come up with scalable solutions
● Find performance bottlenecks and solve tech challenges
● Proven software development experience in PHP/Go/Java. PHP is mandatory
● Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services.
● Experience with event-driven architecture
● Experience and understanding of cloud orchestration and containerization
● Understanding of distributed architecture
● Hands-on experience in using redis or any in-memory data store
● Worked on Mysql, Postgresql, MongoDB
● Experience working on workflow management platforms like airflow
● Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
What you’ll be doing
Why work at Open
● You will be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls.
● Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run.
● You will work with some of the brightest minds who will celebrate your quirks.
● You will find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives Open
We have openings for Fullstack / Backend / Frontend Developers who can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions..
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Route to Smile is a patient-centric, tech-oriented brand in the Healthcare space.
With a team of experts and a mission to continuously innovate, Route to Smile is revolutionizing the Healthcare industry by providing customized solutions to facilitate accurate and precise clinical outcomes and patient-specific care with a focus on technological service delivery.
As a part of their latest offerings, Route to Smile is leveraging leading technologies including IoT, Industry 4.0 and AI/ML to further enable healthcare professionals to improve patient engagement and drive overall practice growth.
The candidate will be an integral member of a team that will employ the latest techniques and best practices in software development and utilize best-in-class tools and frameworks to build a first-of-their-kind cloud-agnostic, enterprise-class large-scale SaaS application.
- Responsible for building the architecture, key components, and middleware of the platform and developing fully multi-tenant systems
- Develop workflow management functions
- Develop REST APIs, as well as contribute to the overall API framework
- Implement solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Being a senior developer, you will also be required to lead a team of junior developers.
- 5 to 9 years of development experience with Java and related front-end and back-end technologies, and experience working in a distributed systems environment.
- Extensive experience in developing full stack end-to-end scalable and distributed applications.
- Experience in SaaS Application architecture & design and working with database modeling and design concepts. Understanding of database design and maintenance and experience with SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Experience with developing loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, message queues, and customized application deployment using RESTful services, implementing REST APIs with Spring or JAX-RS.
- Working knowledge of either Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts Framework, building REST based Web Services using Java EE Standards
- Have experience in single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and security background.
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0) workflow engines such as Activiti, jBPM, Orchestra, and Flowable, however not mandatory.
Good to have Skills:
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Good familiarity with Linux operating system, managing Linux servers and using AWS (EC2, S3).
- Familiarity with administering, automating, and deploying to cloud-based environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure, or working experience with Kubernetes.
- Should have used GIT.
- Understanding of search technologies such as Solr, ElasticSearch, and Lucene
- Have working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines (Concourse/Jenkins), and at times wear multiple hats to double up as Dev Ops
- Experience being part of product teams and in handling integrations, good at communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong emphasis on quality and the ability to deliver quickly and consistently.
- Self-driven and motivated to work with cutting edge technology.
- Design and develop web apps using Python and Django or Flask
- Develop and design RESTful services
- Build applications that are performant, secure, stable, scalable and maintainable.
- Build frontend applications in ReactJS or Angular
- Knowledge of databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL or MongoDB or Oracle is helpful.
- Knowledge of a public cloud (AWS or GCP or Azure) is helpful.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and techniques.
- Strong in fundamentals of computer science, especially in data structures & algorithms, operating systems and networking
Relevant experience on using tools like JSP, Servlet for web applications
· MVC frame works - Struts or Spring
· Web services- SOAP and REST WebLogic, Hibernate
· Middleware technologies MQ OSB.
· Web/App Servers: Tomcat or WebLogic or JBoss
· Experience using Angular, Micro Services using Spring, jersey, Swagger
· Good knowledge of Backend and Front-end technologies
· Good knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Ajax, Spring, Java Script, jQuery, HTML
· Good knowledge of any RDBMS database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL & Cluster set-up, performance benchmarking, client-side API evaluation, knowledge of various deployment strategies
· Strong knowledge with Core JAVA concepts – Exception handling, Multi-threading, Collection, String, OOPS etc…
· Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems
· Mainly 3-4 months hands on with reverse engineering and old legacy solutions to new modern applications
· Working knowledge using REST, HTTP, TCP, SCTP protocols
· Hands-on with JAVA frameworks such as – Thread Pool Executor, Object Pooling, Logging (Log4j preferred), XML/JSON handling
· Preferred BE degree in CS, E&C, E&E
· Proficient being a J2EE Developer (courses or project done) and data analytics skills
· Flexible to work on any projects assigned
Note: Terms & Conditions
· This opportunity will be work from office
· Reporting location - Bangalore office, Vijayanagar
- • 3+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or Node.js or similar web technologies
- • Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
- • Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
- • Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
- • Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- • Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
- • Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- • Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
- • Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
- • Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- • Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
● Wander helps our clients with Digital Transformation by helping them innovate at
Startup speed. We also help birth companies from the most promising of ideas.
● Our mission is to "Make things better". Be it web and mobile apps or APIs or almost
anything digital, we strive for perfection in our process. Be a part of this and help us
shape our future.
● Relaxed culture & friendly virtual environment without the office politics means you
can focus on being at your best and learning from the rest.
● Draw from the experience of a diverse talent base that works in unison to meet
objectives and solve difficult problems.
● Remote working in casual attire is our style so if you like maximum flexibility
(time/location/wardrobe etc), this is for you.
● Your experience at Wander will be like no other. Join us and find out.
What this role entails?
● Brainstorm, plan, design, and build features of large web and mobile application
● Write clean, maintainable, and testable code (primarily web and backend)
● Investigating and resolving technical issues
● A product owner - Provide input on feature estimates, planning & technical design
● Collaborating with the team and clients to collect and analyze feature requirements
● Guide and develop teammates
What skills do you need?
● Developed applications using Java
● Experience in the Spring Framework
● Knowledge and experience with MySQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
● Good sense of UI/UX
● Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies at a rapid pace
● Experience with test-driven development
● Experience with JQuery
● Experience with software infrastructure - Unix skills, Setting up servers, proxies etc
● Experience with version control, such as Git
● Experience with reviewing code
● Experience leading/mentoring other team members
What skills are a bonus?
● Working knowledge with JBoss application server
● Experience with Thymeleaf
● Working knowledge of Apache proxy
● Working knowledge of ELK stack
● Experience building microservice applications
● Working knowledge of iOS and Android Applications
You are someone that
● Is detailed oriented
● Is self-sufficient
● Understands the importance of good maintainable code
● Has excellent communication
We are a highly innovative Fashion tech startup, looking for a senior developer to develop the platform and drive the technology initiatives of the company
Key focus areas: Product Architecture, Full-Stack development, Product Deployment and innovation in technology
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a Sr. Software Developer with strong coding capabilities and cloud capabilities
- Design, architect and implement the product platform from the scratch
- Ownership of end to end design, implementation, and development
- Foster the development of highly scalable and performance-driven product
- Work closely with the business team to understand the business requirement and vision of the product
- Collaborate with the Founder to create an effective product road map and release plans
- To build, lead and mentor the development team
- Excellent team management and interpersonal skills
- Extensive and deep knowledge of building highly scalable and performance-centric web platform
- Proficient in designing the monolithic or microservices architecture
- Understanding the nitty-gritty of data and its useful presentation
- Deep insight into search and analytics systems
- Basic understanding of building a graphical representation of data
- Strong understanding of the data and its usage
Tools and Platform
- Strong experience in designing and implementing web-based solutions based on any full-stack
- Excellent understanding and strong working exposure to the AWS platform and it’s a tool like cloud front S3 etc.
- Proficient and good knowledge of working with databases
- Hands-on experiences on at least one DBMS
- Exposure to web scrapping tools and framework
- Search and indexing tools like elastic search
- Exposure to HTML is a must
- Prior experience of designing, developing and deploying platforms
- Knowledge of making SEO friendly and responsive web platforms
- Experience in designing, scaling and securing APIs