Position: Scrum Master
Qualification: BTECH/BE in CSE or equivalent
Scrum master certification is a plus
Manage each project’s scope and timeline
Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
Coach team members in Agile frameworks
Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
Help teams implement changes effectively
Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy
working on it
Experience in a scrum master role
Familiarity with software development
Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user
stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
Outstanding organizational skills.
Zemoso Technologies provides product & data engineering solutions using open source Big Data
stacks, Machine Learning and advanced custom visualizations.
We were featured as one of Deloitte's Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018
Our founders have had past successes - founded a decision management company acquired by SAP
AG (now part of Hana Big data stack & NetWeaver BPM), the early engineering team of Zoho (leading
billion $ SaaS player) & some Private Equity experience.
Marquee customers along with some exciting start-ups are part of our clientele.
About ZeMoSo Technologies
We are a product-market-fit studio founded and maintained by successful corporate innovation. We bring products from napkins to product market fit, and our staff are some of the smartest and best engineers, designers and marketers around.
We provide end-to-end product design and development services for the most disruptive and innovative products around the world. We exponentially increase the odds of success for new products by applying lean methodologies and design thinking to the entire process: from napkin to product-market fit to scale. Zemoso Labs has been ranked as one of India’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, for two years in a row.
We bring the silicon valley style operating model to the startups around US and Europe.
Our startup customers have raised over $1.2 billion and created value ~$8billion after working with us.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018, and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018. Our engineering studio has won O'Reilly's Architectural Katas event as well (Spring, 2022).
What does that mean for our people?
Our clients are building products that are changing the course of their industries. So, staying on the cutting-edge is non-negotiable and essential to our success. That means you will learn more here than anywhere else.
- Coordinate with Product & UX/UX teams to understand the product requirements.
- Work closely with Developers & QA teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with the Operations Team to resolve operational system issues timely.
- Ensure changes in the project plan are communicated to team members.
- Fill in for the manager by managing daily operations in his/her absence.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Management of Adhoc product and business requirements and develop the quality and timely release plan.
- Coordinate third parties such as System Integrators, Third-Party Vendors, and back-end API providers.
- Prepare and present project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Lead development teams using the Agile Scrum framework: run backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, standups, monitor burn-down charts, resolve impediments to achieving goals, and coordinate retrospectives.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools like JIRA, ClickUp, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Comfortable with Agile Development Methodologies
- Expertise to manage and prioritise several projects based on business needs.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent data analytics skills for data management.
- Knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0szpm?source=
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organization. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline, and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated client operations professional to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying platform value to our clients while supporting enterprise implementations. With a deep understanding of enterprise SaaS platform, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping clients achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the technology operations throughout the client’s journey with LogiNext and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to enhance their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
Ensuring smooth implementation, execution of projects and immediate support to users of product Training clients about all the features of the product to ensure the maximum utility and value add with timely ticket resolution and adhering to SLA Compliance Collaborating with various clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to resolve their queries in terms of all aspects of the product Maintaining the data sanctity on CRM and keeping all the stakeholders updated Single-handed responsibility of NPS, product adoption, change management and certification of users Communicating relevant business information, providing structured feedback to senior management and making product suggestions internally Monitoring service levels and acting as a point of contact for all complex problems, resolving the on-ground issues effectively and efficiently
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field 0-2 years of experience in client operations with working knowledge of enterprise SaaS products Expert in using cloud softwares such as Google Analytics, Ticketing Management. CRM and system integration softwares (Postman) and API standards Hands on experience with MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel) Flexible and fast adaptive nature with a positive approach towards completion of assigned task with an ability to meet aggressive deadlines and work under continual pressure Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments Be a problem solver at heart, willing to take up any task with a genuine interest in learning by doing Confident and dynamic personality which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humour, is a plus Willingness to travel around 100% of the time within the city and between cities Team
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Have good experience in Wireframing, UI & UX Design, Microsoft Azure, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Figma, Confluence, JIRA.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set objectives and goals for the team and track progress.
- It is an employee-facing managerial role.
- Lead multiple resources and groups from an operational angle and track progress through daily standups.
- Should be excellent in writing general email communication.
- Dealing with email inquiries.
- Taking minutes of the meeting and tracking those to closure.
- Document an overall status report of engagement.
- Mentor and coach team to work on creating case studies for the respective projects.
- Follow up with the prospects for getting appointments.
- Monitoring the daily progress of team members.
- Organizing project team meetings and recording minutes.
- The person will be managing groups related to content creation, graphics, lead generation, sales, and overall growth strategy also.
- Should conduct standup meetings
- Use of MS tools to streamline the project, resource, and portfolio management.
- Develop the project plan for the tasks, dependencies, and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality.
- Detail-oriented with strong data collection, analysis, and reporting skills.
- Experience working in diverse and collaborative environments.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Providing input into the planning process.
- Good at decision making, relationship building & have good leadership qualities.
- Capable of developing procedures, service standards, operational policies, and guidelines with an attitude for continuous improvement.
- Must have experience of 3-5 years.
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager, or Staffing Manager etc..
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are hiring for Intern-Client Success for a duration of 2 months with a stipend of Rs 5000/month.
The job role will require the following:
1. good communication skills
2. coordianting with clients
3. Reporting & briefing
This is an urgent opening, apply if you are willing to join soon.
- Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives given by the CEO.
- The Job role includes working on Sales, Marketing, Operations, as and when required.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
- Manages the CEO calendar and prioritizes their time and schedule.
- Participates with the senior management team in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Creates and maintains systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Establishes standards and procedures for hiring/operations.
- Maintains accurate confidential files and data records.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
Tealbox Digital is a data driven performance marketing agency based out of India, servicing high growth startups with growth marketing strategy and execution. We’re a team of media buyers, data scientists, engineers, copywriters, and marketing automation experts all coming together to solve a large problem statement within the performance marketing industry.
We work with 7-8 figure businesses, and consistently deliver profitable results for them. Some of our clients have gone on and gotten acquired successfully by other startups, while others have gone on to raise funds and scale up rapidly.
We are looking for individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and who are analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively understand deliverables and articulate recommended actions.
- Interacting with clients, understanding the scope of work, their business and managing timelines for deliverables.
- Understanding & prioritizing internal deliverables to manage various project timelines.
- Coordinating with internal resources and third parties or vendors for hassle-free execution of projects.
- Adhering to stipulated deadlines while maintaining scope.
- Executing detailed project plans to track progress on a regular basis and addressing bottlenecks whenever they arise.
- Maintaining comprehensive project documentation for future reference and compliance.
- Minimizing risks and errors by implementing risk management procedures.
- Ownership for quality as well as the results achieved.
- Keeping an eye on deliveries and making sure they’re on brief, meet brand guidelines, and are delivered free of errors.
- Go beyond the brief to spot opportunities and problems, and offer solutions proactively
- Understanding new trends driving user expectations and behaviors.
- 0-2 years of experience with an aptitude to pick up new skills.
- Stellar communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Someone who welcomes feedback and criticism and enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile process.
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
● At least 3+ years as a Scrum Master and 5 + years in a software development position (Java).
● Experience with responsive design and translating requirements proficiently.
● Experience determining the structure and the design of web pages
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Driving daily scrum meetings.
● Adept in agile methodologies and well-versed in applying DevOps/MLOps methods to the construction of pipelines
- Coordinate and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the clients.
- Brief the creative team about the client requirements, and get the job done as per the company’s standard & client’s brief.
- Work on market research to determine market requirements for existing and future prospects/clients.
- Maintain cordial relation with different media individuals
- Meet clients on a regular basis to understand their business and requirement.
- Make sure that the client receives all the material as per the committed timelines. Marketing ideas for general & Social Media Platforms.
- Manage the workflow and come up with solutions to execute jobs as per deadlines.
- Being proactive in suggesting new ideas to clients.
- Reports and Presentations would be needed on a monthly basis.
- Create presentations for a new client pitch or big promotions.