• Design and develop typical GRC solutions like risk management (enterprise and information technology risk), compliance management, issue and corrective action plan management, exception management, policy life cycle management, third-party risk management, audit management, threat and vulnerability management, enterprise asset management, and security operations management
• Define, enhance, and implement enterprise risk management frameworks based on industry standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, COSO, COBIT, PCI, NIST, HIPAA, etc.) on GRC technologies, such as RSA Archer.
• Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements and identifying gaps within existing systems and processes
• Define the architecture and design elements for implementation of GRC solution (including design data/object models, technical workflows diagrams, access control models, etc.)
• Lead build/configuration of GRC solutions on RSA Archer as per defined business requirements and design
• Lead software development life cycle (SDLC) efforts for successful build, test, and roll-out of GRC solution into production use
• Assist in developing GRC governance and operating model for the setup and sustainment of the GRC program
About Antal International Network
Antal International is a Global Executive Recruitment Organisation with 130+ Offices in 30+ Countries.