Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
∙Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience.
∙5+ years of experience in a DevOps role, preferably for a SaaS or software company.
∙Expertise in cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
∙Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, Ruby).
∙Extensive experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI, Travis CI).
∙Extensive experience with NGINX and similar web servers.
∙Strong knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
∙Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation).
∙Ability to work on-call as needed and respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
∙Experience with high transactional e-commerce platforms.
∙Certifications in cloud computing or DevOps are a plus (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer,
Azure DevOps Engineer Expert).
∙Experience in a high availability, 24x7x365 environment.
∙Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
∙Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job description – Company Secretary cum Compliance Officer
Industry: Cloud Computing/IT
Job Function: Compliance & Secretarial
Salary: INR 5 to 15 lacs
E2E Networks Ltd is India's largest NSE listed cloud provider today. Founded in 2009, We were the first to bring contract-less cloud computing to the Indian startups and SMEs and soon became a platform of choice for Cloud Infrastructure used by Indian entrepreneurs. E2E Networks Cloud was used by many well known brands like Zomato, CarDekho, Milkbasket, Clovia, 1mg, Jabong during a significant part of their journey from startup stage to multi-million DAUs ( Daily Active Users). We have served more than 10,000 customers and today we are confidently marching ahead on our growth journey.
- Assistance in Compliance with all applicable corporate laws including but not limited to the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (PIT) Regulations, 2015 and other applicable regulations.
- Drafting of Board and General meetings minutes, organizing and preparing notices, agenda and minutes, etc. of meetings, ESOP grant letters, maintaining and updating all statutory books, registers, records, filings of forms, returns, documents, on interface with ROC, NSE and other regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for ensuring practice of good corporate governance and upholding highest standards of ethics, integrity and compliance.
- Going through regulatory updates and preparation of summary thereof
- Working on Process drafting, drafting of compliance calendar, creation of calendar events and checklists.
- Learning about Financial and IT control processes and help in implementation of their audit trails.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Qualification: Qualified CS
- Experience: At Least two years experience in a public listed company
- Key Skills: Strong subject knowledge, Highest Ethical Standard, Result oriented, Team Worker, Interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must take ownership of outcomes
Compensation and Benefits:
- E2E Networks pays competitive market salaries and provides opportunities for growth to all its team members.
- Health Insurance: Group Mediclaim Insurance upto 50% or 5000 INR per annum for self, spouse and kids. This is over and above the CTC.
- Term Insurance: Term insurance reimbursement upto 5000 INR per annum. This is over and above the CTC.
- Gratuity : Gratuity is paid over and above the CTC as per applicable laws.
- Earned Leave Encashment: As per company policy and this over and above the CTC.
(Cafeteria: Un-limited Tea/Coffee)
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and nonprofits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary cleansing processes that combine their Blueprint’s contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30 Billion visits annually.
Position: Senior Software Engineer – C++
About the advertising service architecture team:
The advertising service architecture team is responsible for the the federation of services that support our real-time advertising exchange ecosystem. We currently process ~500k transactions per second on AWS infrastructure typically clearing bids in under 25ms. This team focuses on developing and supporting real-time java systems using non-blocking io and event driven architecture to solve problems such as request enrichment, filtering, and general data collection all of which are critical to our operations.
The senior level represents
Expert professionals with significant experience who plan, design, organize, and execute large units of work in collaboration with stakeholders. These employees are subject matter experts in technologies and business practices who coach, mentor, and supervise less experienced staff members.
A bit about you
- Lead the engineering efforts across multiple software components
- Write excellent production code and tests and help others improve in code-reviews
- Analyze high-level requirements to design, document, estimate, and build systems
- Coordinate across teams to identify, resolve, mitigate, and prevent technical issues
- Coach and mentor engineers within the team to develop their skills and abilities
- Continuously improve the team's practices in code-quality, reliability, performance, testing, automation, logging, monitoring, alerting, and build processes
- Education and professional experience:
- PHD or Master’s degree in Computer or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience in technology
- The following skills: C++, C++14, Unix, Multithreading and Data structures
.Additional nice to have skills/certifications: Perl, Shell scripting, Python, Awk, Sed, Protocol Buffers, Aerospike, Redis, Kinesis. Good hands experience on AWS.
- A team player who is organized, flexible and willing to adapt
- Not afraid of new technologies and driven to learn
- A detail-oriented person, who catches problems early and adjusts
- A strong communicator who can collaborate with multiple business and engineering stakeholders and work through conflicting needs
- A problem solver who likes to dive deep into a problem, diagnose root causes and work with multiple teams to come up with a solution
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
About the job
About Apollo Finvest
Apollo Finvest is a publicly listed Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). Think of us as AWS for Lending. We enable any company to offer fully digital and compliant digital loan products to their end customers. Built on modern RestFUL API's, we treat the financial services on our platform as building blocks, which our partners can mix and match to create loan products specifically tailored to their business model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience of filing quarterly, half-yearly and annual compliances as per SEBI Listing Regulations and SAST Regulations
- Timely compliance of all the applicable provisions of SEBI Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, RBI Master Directions, Notifications, Circulars and Secretarial Standards
- Convening Annual General Meeting (AGM) including preparing the Annual Report, Notice, Directors’ Report, and all other compliances related to the AGM
- Preparation of Notice, Agenda, Resolutions, Minutes for the Board Meeting, and other Committee Meetings.
- Preparation of all the ROC Forms including the Annual Filing forms as per the Companies Act, 2013
- Filing of quarterly and annual forms/ returns with RBI.
- Maintenance of various Statutory Registers
- Liaising with various statutory authorities such as SEBI, BSE, NSDL/CDSL, RBI, etc.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
- Co-ordination with the Registrar & Share Transfer Agent for all the shareholder matters.
- Handling investor and borrowers' complaints on all the respective forums under different authorities and timely resolving the same.
- 1-2 years of experience post qualification
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates in a Compliance Manager role at NBFC / Banks having experience in handling regulatory compliance, RBI audits, etc. would be preferred.
- Strong Accounting Background, Strong Leadership quality, Adherence to timelines and highly proactive.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work by understanding competing priorities and work under high-pressure environments.
• Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash,Splunk, ElastiSearch, and Kibana etc.
• Certified on at least one: AWS DevOps Engineering, AWS Certified Developer -Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate etc
• Experience in AWS services like EKS, ECS, EC2, S3, SNS & SQS etc
• Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communication skills including cross-collaboration across teams.
• Proficient with AWS services: Compute and Network, Storage and CDN, Database,Analytics, Application Services, Deployment, and Management
• Experience with multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking
• Familiarity interacting with AWS APIs & API Gateway
• Exposure on AWS Disaster Recovery design and deployment across regions a plus
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking ownership of the current web based reporting backends of our current solutions/ apps and developing/ stabilizing/ scaling them further as per product plans
- Ensuring development and ongoing growth of a web based content management engine as the central node of our apps and tablet based learning products.
- Licensing, Encryption, Reporting & Analytics for all our products have to be integrated into a single user and licensing management backend.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Deep and Practical experience with Node. JS (primary work component), Firebase, AWS/ Heroku, SQL/ NoSQL Databases with Server side integration.
- 2-3 years of deep hands-on experience with web based solutions, backend development and web development in the above mentioned tech.
- Should have worked on a web based backend in Node.JS for preferably an android app based solution which had scaled to a large number of users.
- Developed, managed and scaled usage/ analytics and reporting of end user based solutions.
- Should have developed and managed APIs.
- Should have practical experience of integrating and managing online payment systems.
- Built and managed online learning platforms with login, video security, online payment and reports.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Managing Operations of Existing Clinics (Managing a team of Clinic SPOCs)
- Delivering against annual business targets for clinics
- Ensuring high levels of NPS (customer satisfaction)
- Ensuring compliance with new SOPs for clinic operations, commercial processes, ISMS compliance etc
- Auditing coordination and implementation
- Managing Doctor & Staff Performance & Training Reviews
- New Format Clinics - Pre-Launch
- Assisting the senior business team in finalising the clinic concept prior to launch:
- Understanding the customer value proposition and clinic offering
- Detailing out the physical and human infrastructure required to deliver the offering
- Preparing SOPs for clinic teams- customer handling, commercial, inventory, administration, information security etc
- Launch Execution
- Ensuring compliance with execution plan by coordinating with internal (HR, Legal, Procurement, Product) and external stakeholders as necessary
- Assisting in coordinating negotiations and service by key vendors - design, construction, real estate, equipment etc-to ensure timely launch
- Ensuring critical path tasks: location hunting, property finalisation, fitout
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s in science, Tech or commerce, MBA from tier 1/2 college
- Prior experience of managing business and operations for a cluster of at least 10 retail locations in the healthcare, wellness, or lifestyle industries
- Experience of launching new locations, including property hunting and fit-outs (at least 5 units)
- Process and detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in large corporate-run health/ wellness chains (Apollo Health & Lifestyle, Dr Agarwal's, Vasan Eye, Clove Dental etc)
- Interest or prior experience in the use of digital technology to solve consumer problems
- Agile and entrepreneurial
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.
The IT Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for working on assigned projects and technical initiatives in an efficient/effective manner. The IT Infrastructure Analyst must possess a high degree of technical knowledge regarding server & storage systems and associated technology tools for managing them.
The individual is expected to be able to manage and support infrastructure systems as necessary, perform troubleshooting, build new systems, and monitor data center environments.
8-12 years’ experience in IT infrastructure management
Expertise in Dell Server Environments (Dell Hardware & Management system - Open Manage)
Expertise in VMWare (Vcentre setup and management)
Expertise in Windows server and storage
Expertise in EMC (now Dell) SAN and NAS devices
Good Linux skills (basic troubleshooting skills on Linux servers CentOS)
Good networking skills (troubleshooting skills)
Familiarity with Data Center Environmentals (Power, UPS, Cooling etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure such as Nutanix
- Experience and familiarity with Dell networking technology.
- Experience and familiarity with AWS